흑기사 7
Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me 7
[KOR-ENG DUAL SUB]
|
[웅장한 음악] |
|
|
(백희) 새로 들인 부인한테서 |
I heard that the new wife |
|
아이가 태어났다고 들었다 |
gave birth to a child. |
|
그렇게 아이를 바꿨지 |
That's how I switched the babies. |
|
아씨! |
Please, don't kill me! |
|
내
평생 저 여인을 위해 모든 걸 바치겠다 |
I will dedicate my life and all I
own to that woman. |
|
(백희) 시댁으로 아씨는 몸종을 데려갔어 |
The lady took the girl with her as
her handmaiden, |
|
신랑의 마음을 상상할 수 없기 때문이지 |
as she had no way of knowing her
husband's feelings for her. |
|
훌륭한 남자였죠 |
as she had no way of knowing her
husband's feelings for her. He was a good man. |
|
너무 훌륭해서 탈이었지만 |
Too good, in fact. |
|
부인한테도 예를 다했지만 |
He was faithful to his wife, |
|
아이가 생기지 않았습니다 |
but they couldn't have a child. |
|
서방님, 나
산딸기가 먹고 싶어요 |
Husband, I'm craving raspberries. |
|
야, 분이야, 그대로 도망가! |
Run away, Boon-yi. |
|
너
죽이고 오랬어, 나더러 |
She told me to kill you. |
|
아들 셋은 이쪽입니다, 마님 |
This woman will give birth to
three sons. |
|
오래전부터 |
For a long time now |
|
내
마음속으로 죄를 지었다 |
I have sinned with my heart. |
|
너를 안고 싶었어 |
I wanted to be with you. |
|
젊은 선비들이 당쟁의 희생양이 되었죠 |
Young scholars became the victims
of this political struggle. |
|
그
옷
입고 내 대신 죽어 |
Wear those clothes and die in my
place. |
|
이명소의 부인이 맞소? |
Are you Myung-so Lee's wife? |
|
분이야 다음 생이라는 게 있다면 |
Boon-yi. If there is such a thing
as being born again, |
|
그땐 꼭 좋은 곳에서 태어나거라 |
be born in a better place. |
|
말해 봐요 |
Tell me. |
|
누굴 더 사랑했는지 |
Who did you love more? |
|
나예요, 분이예요? |
Me or Boon-yi? |
|
말해요, 누군지! |
Tell me! |
|
다
죽어버려! |
Die, both of you! |
|
영원히 구천을 떠도는 |
Become a ghost and wander this
world |
|
귀신이 되어라 |
for all eternity. |
|
사람도 귀신도 아닌 존재가 되었구나 |
You're neither a person nor a
ghost. |
|
넌
죽을 수 없다 |
You can't die. |
|
수호는 아빠가 후견인을 해주기로 했거든 |
I've decided to be Soo-ho's
guardian. |
|
얼굴마저 엉망인 애를 보면서 |
Look at that kid and his messed up
face |
|
네가 얼마나 행복한지를 깨달으란 말이야 |
Look at that kid and his messed up
face and realize how good you have it! |
|
울지 마 |
and realize how good you have it!
Don't cry. Everything you wish for will come true. |
|
원하는 모든 걸 이루게 될 거야 |
Don't cry. Everything you wish for
will come true. |
|
이상한 일들의 연속이었어요 |
Strange things kept happening. |
|
행운이 계속돼서 겁이 난다고 해야 하나? |
It was almost scary because I was
so lucky. |
|
모든 일들이 잘됐어요 |
Everything went in my favor. |
|
정해라 어딨어? |
Where is Hae-ra Jung? |
|
당장 나오라 그래! |
Get over here, now! |
|
이모가 보증금 다 빼간 거 몰랐어? |
Didn't you know your aunt withdrew
the deposit? |
|
이걸 찾아 입으면 인생을 되돌릴 수 있을 거 같아서요 |
I felt like I could start my life
over if I found this and put it on. |
|
- 정해라 씨? -
기억하세요? |
-Hae-ra Jung? -Do you remember me? |
|
보이는 게 다가 아니고 |
Appearances can be deceiving, |
|
내가 아는 게 전부가 아니잖아요 |
and there's more to this world
than what we know. |
|
우리 인생을 바꿔요 내가 당신이 될게요 |
Let's switch lives. I'll become
you. |
|
싱글 스냅 예약요 |
It's a single-snap. |
|
여권 줘 봐요 |
Give me your passport. |
|
이제부터 나한테만 집중하라고 |
You should focus on me. |
|
울면서 아이스크림 먹으면 어떻게 되는 줄 알아요? |
Do you know what happens when you
eat ice cream while crying? |
|
앞에 있는 남자 가슴이 뜁니다 |
It makes my heart race. |
|
오늘부터 우리 같이 사는 겁니까? |
So, are we going to be living
together from now on? |
|
그
사람은 네 남자가 아니야! |
He's not your man! |
|
너도 현명해져야지 |
It's about time you come to your
senses. |
|
200년 넘게 살았으면 |
You've been living for over 200
years. |
|
키스했어요,
오늘 |
We kissed today. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 효과음] |
|
|
[유리창 깨지는 소리와 비명] |
|
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
정해라 |
Hae-ra Jung. |
|
네
몸으로 뭐부터 해 볼까? |
What should I do first in your
body? |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 효과음] |
|
|
웬
흑기사? |
Black Knight? |
|
[핸드폰 진동 소리] |
|
|
응, 안
들어오고 뭐 해? |
Hi, why aren't you home yet? |
|
여보세요? |
Hello? |
|
해라야? |
Hae-ra? |
|
뭐
해요? |
What are you doing? |
|
일하고 있지 |
I'm working. |
|
나
지금 취한 거 같아 |
I think I'm drunk. |
|
- 어지러워 - 어디야? |
-I feel dizzy. -Where are you? |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra. |
|
안
추워? |
Aren't you cold? |
|
추워 |
I am. |
|
뭐야? |
What is this? |
|
너
혼자 마신 거야? |
Were you drinking alone? |
|
응 |
Yes. |
|
일어나, 집에 가자 |
Get up, let's go home. |
|
우리 집이 어딘데? |
Where is home? |
|
또
취했구나 |
You're drunk. |
|
우리 집 알아? |
Do you know where I live? |
|
압니다 |
Yes, I do. |
|
어딘데? |
Where is it? |
|
내가 사는 집 |
My house. |
|
같은 집에 산다고? |
You live together? |
|
[속으로] 설마 |
No way. |
|
아파트 같은 동이겠지 |
They're probably just living in
the same building. |
|
(수호) 아줌마 여기 여기다 둘게요 |
I'll leave the money here. |
|
그럴 남자가 아니야, 당신은 |
You're not that kind of a person. |
|
집에 가자 |
Let's go. |
|
가자 |
Come on. |
|
너
진짜 혼나야겠어 |
You're in so much trouble for
this. |
|
너무 따뜻해 |
It's so warm... |
|
슬퍼 |
that it makes me sad. |
|
몸도 못 가눌 정도로 |
Whether you're a man or a woman, |
|
퍼마시는 건 남자건 여자건 위험하고 추해 |
it's a really bad habit to drink
until you can't even stand straight. |
|
난... |
I feel cold... |
|
몸도 마음도 추워 |
both inside and out. |
|
집에 가 빨리 |
Let's go home. |
|
잠깐만 |
Wait. |
|
[박동 소리] |
|
|
[에로틱한 음악] |
|
|
잠깐 |
Wait. |
|
안
돼, 안
돼 |
No, no. |
|
내가 지금 무슨 상상을 하는 거야? |
What am I thinking? |
|
우리 한 잔만 더 해요 |
Let's have just one more drink. |
|
- 안 돼 - 빨리! |
-No. -Come on! |
|
나
당신이랑 마주보고 한잔하고 싶어 |
I want to share a drink with you. |
|
아줌마, 여기 술 한 병만 더 주세요 |
Lady, give us another bottle. |
|
너
정해라 맞아? |
Are you really Hae-ra? |
|
아닐걸? |
Probably not. |
|
내가 정해라로 보여요? |
Do I look like her? |
|
정말 술을 좀 줄이셔야겠어 |
You seriously need to cut down on
your drinking. |
|
[속으로] 걱정하는 그
눈빛 |
He looks so worried. |
|
질투나 |
I'm getting jealous. |
|
술은 됐고 |
We don't need more alcohol. |
|
물
마셔 |
We'll drink water. |
|
당신이 마시라면 마실게 |
I'll drink it if you insist. |
|
[속으로] 이 남자는 내 거야 |
He's mine. |
|
어흐! |
|
|
아우, 시원하다 |
That's so refreshing. |
|
정신이 드냐? |
Feeling better? |
|
- 야! - 아, 피곤하다 |
-Hey! -I'm so tired. |
|
뭐
하냐? |
What are you doing? |
|
근데 왜 당신이 흑기사야? |
Why are you the "Black
Knight?" |
|
네가 필요할 때 막 그렇게 불러댔잖아 |
Because you called me whenever you
needed me. |
|
근데 너 지금 뭐 해? |
What are you doing anyway? |
|
나 10분만 잘게 |
I'm going to take a nap. |
|
아이구! |
|
|
[속으로] 완전 진상이지? |
This is really annoying, isn't it? |
|
정
똑
떨어져라 |
I hope he runs out of patience. |
|
집에 가자 |
Let's go home. |
|
주차장까지 좀 걸어가야 돼 |
We have to walk to the parking
lot. |
|
[속으로] 내일 아침까지 당신 옆에 있고 싶어 |
I want to stay by your side until
morning. |
|
하지만 그건 정해라잖아 |
But I'm Hae-ra now. |
|
저기, 잠깐, 잠깐, 잠깐 |
Wait, wait. |
|
저기, 미안 |
I'm sorry. |
|
나
화장실이 너무 급해 가지고 |
I have to go to the bathroom. |
|
조심해, 엎어져 |
Be careful, you're going to trip! |
|
자니? |
Are you sleeping? |
|
숯가마 가서 땀 좀 빼고 오자 |
Let's go to the sauna together. |
|
땀
빼고 |
Let's sweat it out |
|
새벽 곰탕집 가서... |
and we can grab some beef-bone
soup after... |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra? |
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra. |
|
아니, 해라 씨가 왜 여기서 자고 있지? |
Why is she sleeping here? |
|
샤론 |
Sharon. |
|
샤론! |
Sharon! |
|
샤론, 어딨니? |
Sharon, where are you? |
|
샤론! |
Sharon! |
|
샤론, 어딨니? |
Sharon, where are you? |
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra? |
|
안녕? |
Hi. |
|
해라 씨, 여긴 어떻게? |
What brings you here? |
|
내
꽃
받았어? |
Did you get the flowers? |
|
아, 나
왜
이렇게 떨리지? |
Oh my god, I'm getting so nervous. |
|
어우, 막
심장이 튀어나올라 그래 |
I think my heart's going to burst. |
|
우리... |
Let's... |
|
어디 가서 얘기 좀 할까? |
go somewhere and talk. |
|
어 |
Yeah, sure. |
|
내가 좀 떨려서 |
I'm going to have something to
drink. |
|
술
좀
마실게 |
I'm so nervous. |
|
하, 귀엽네 |
Wow, you're cute. |
|
어? |
What? |
|
당신 |
You were... |
|
날
갖고 놀았지? |
toying with me, right? |
|
아니라니까,
몇
번을 말해 |
I told you, that's not true! |
|
날
위해 뭘 할 수 있죠? |
What would you do for me? |
|
내가 할 수 있는 건 뭐든지 |
Anything I can do. |
|
근데... |
But... |
|
왜
어색하게 존댓말 쓰세요? |
Why are you talking so properly? |
|
푸시업
100개
해봐 |
Do 100 pushups. |
|
지금? |
Now? |
|
뭐든지 할 수 있다며? |
You said you would do anything. |
|
하나 |
One. |
|
둘 |
Two. |
|
[속으로] 귀엽고 매력적이네 |
He's cute all right. |
|
넷 |
Four. |
|
- 다섯 - 정해라랑 아주 잘 어울리겠어 |
-Five. -He's the perfect match for
Hae-ra. |
|
- 여덟 - 오케이, 거기까지 |
-Eight... -That's enough. |
|
아이, 추운 데 어디 간 거야? |
Where did she go in this cold? |
|
고객님이 전화를 받지 않아 삐 소리 이후 음성... |
|
|
[핸드폰 진동 소리] |
|
|
네 |
Hello? |
|
정해라 만나고 있었어요? |
Were you with Hae-ra? |
|
네 |
Yes. |
|
같이 있다가 화장실 간다고 사라져서 |
I was with her, but she said she
was going to the bathroom. |
|
근데 왜 여기서 잠들어 있죠? |
Why is she sleeping here? |
|
(지훈) 일흔 다섯 |
Seventy-five. |
|
일흔 여섯 |
Seventy-six. |
|
일흔 일곱 |
Seventy-seven. |
|
- 일흔 여덟 - 보고 싶었어 |
-Seventy eight... -I've missed
you. |
|
많이 |
A lot. |
|
나
오늘... |
I'm not... |
|
집에 안 갈래 |
going home tonight. |
|
(백희) 빨리 깨워요 |
Wake her up. |
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra. |
|
해라야? |
Hae-ra? |
|
몸에 열이 나는 거 같은데 |
I think she has a fever. |
|
깨워야 해요 |
You have to wake her up! |
|
우리 이렇게 밤새 걸을까? |
Should we keep walking all night? |
|
집에 안 간다니까, 참 |
I told you, I'm not going home. |
|
오늘은 |
I'll just... |
|
그냥 집까지만 데려다줄게 |
walk with you, then. |
|
내가 싫어? |
Don't you love me? |
|
- 아니 - 근데 왜
그래? |
-I do. -Then what's the matter? |
|
좋아하니까 그러지 |
It's because I love you. |
|
남자의 자존심도 있고 |
There's the matter of a man's
pride, |
|
좀
더
좋은 때 |
and I want to have our first time |
|
멋지게 우리의 첫 추억 가지고 싶어 |
to be at a better time and in a
better way. |
|
오늘로 해요 |
Let's do it tonight. |
|
바라곤 있었지만 |
I did want that, |
|
이렇게 갑자기는... |
but this is just too sudden. |
|
(수호) 해라야, 일어나! |
Hae-ra, wake up! |
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra? |
|
집에 가자 |
Let's go home. |
|
오늘 밤 같이 있어 |
Stay with me tonight. |
|
갑자기 목소리가 왜 그래? |
What happened to your voice? |
|
목이 갑자기... |
My throat just... |
|
누구 성대모사야? |
Were you mimicking someone? |
|
나
들려주려고 연습한 거야? |
Did you practice that for me? |
|
아니, 그게 아니... |
No, it's-- |
|
[속으로] 갑자기 목소리가 왜 이러지? |
Why is my voice doing this all of
a sudden? |
|
나
이
목소리 들어봤는데 |
Wait, I know that voice. |
|
꼭
알아서 데리고 가요 |
Make sure to take her home. |
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra? |
|
괜찮아? |
Are you okay? |
|
미안 |
I'm sorry. |
|
나
집에 가야겠어 |
I have to go home. |
|
- 집에 가는 길이었잖아 - 전화할게 |
-But that's where we're going.
-I'll call you. |
|
해, 해라 씨? |
Hae-ra? |
|
어머머머, 웬일이야, 웬일이야? |
What? What happened? |
|
어머, 세상에 |
Oh my god. |
|
여, 여... |
Here. |
|
아이구, 아이구... |
Oh my, oh no. |
|
에그, 저... |
Down here. |
|
아이구, 어머 |
Oh my. |
|
얘, 얘
왜
이래요? |
What's wrong with her? |
|
술을 많이 마셨나 봐요 |
I think she drank too much. |
|
뻗을 만큼 술 마시는 애가 아닌데 |
But she normally doesn't drink
like that. |
|
맡아 봐요, 술냄새도 안 나잖아 |
See? It doesn't even smell like
she drank. |
|
허! |
|
|
얘, 너
괜찮니? |
Are you okay? |
|
뭐야, 내가 지금 여기 왜 있어? |
What? What am I doing here? |
|
아, 배고파 |
I'm so hungry. |
|
밥 |
Food. |
|
내가 무슨 포장마차를 가? 말도 안 돼 |
I was drinking at a street bar? No
way. |
|
너
주사 있는 거면 술 끊어야 돼 |
If you have a drinking problem,
you should quit drinking. |
|
술도 컨트롤 못 하면서 무슨 자수성가야? |
How will you make your own fortune
when you're getting wasted like that? |
|
아니, 내가 술을 안 마셨다니까! |
I told you, I didn't drink! |
|
그냥 양장점에서 대화하다가 잠든 거예요 |
I just fell asleep while talking
to her. |
|
네 |
Yeah, right. |
|
- 그럼 내가 헛것을 본 겁니까? - 네, 네 |
-Was I seeing things then? -You
were. |
|
그럼 내일 저녁 때 같이 가 보든가 포장마차 |
Let's go to that street bar
tomorrow night then. |
|
그
주인한테 함 물어볼까? 나 봤냐고? |
We can ask the owner if she has
seen me. |
|
그럽시다 |
Let's do that. |
|
너무 맛있다 |
It's so tasty. |
|
얘가 왜 이래? |
What's with you? |
|
하지도 않던 아침 운동을 이 엄동설한에 |
You never worked out in the
morning. And it's cold out. |
|
컨디션이 좋은가 봐 |
I just feel great today. |
|
막
호랑이 기운이 넘쳐나네 |
I'm full of energy. |
|
별꼴이야 |
What the... |
|
밤 12시에 고기를 구워먹질 않나 |
First you crave meat at midnight,
and now... |
|
근데 참 이상하단 말이야 |
It's really weird. |
|
내가 잠귀도 밝은데 |
You know I'm a light sleeper. |
|
어떻게 집에 올 때까지 그렇게 정신 못 차리고 잠만 잘 수 있지? |
How did I not wake up on my way
home? |
|
밥을 부실하게 먹어서 그렇지 |
It's because you haven't been
eating well. |
|
그래서 고기도 당겼고 |
That must be why you were craving
meat too. |
|
나
오늘부터는 홍삼이랑 비타민 좀 챙겨 먹어야겠어 |
I should start taking red ginseng
and vitamin pills. |
|
저기... |
You know, |
|
곤이 아버지가 |
I heard Gon's father |
|
상가 하나 준다는 거 같은데 들었어? |
promised you a portion of a
shopping mall. Did you hear about it? |
|
- 응, 들었어 - 그래? 어떻게 할
거야? |
-I did. -Really? What are you
going to do? |
|
- 받아야지 - 그치? |
-Accept it, obviously. -Right? |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
깔끔하게 처리해, 응? |
Make sure not to leave any loose
ends. |
|
가자 |
Let's go. |
|
수고들 해라 |
Keep up the good work. |
|
타, 전철역에 떨궈줄게 |
Get in, I'll drop you off at the
subway station. |
|
아, 됐어 |
No, thanks. |
|
나
힘도 뻗치는데 걸어갈래 |
I'll just walk. I'm full of energy
today. |
|
메일 보냈으니까 읽어 봐 |
I sent you an email. Read it. |
|
바보가 아니면 뭔가 얻겠지 |
You will learn something from it
unless you're a fool. |
|
뭔
소리야? |
What? |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
전철역까지 가 |
Let's go to the subway station. |
|
무슨 메일을 보냈길래 이렇게 잘난 척하는 거지? |
What's this email you're boasting
about? |
|
박
회장 쪽으로도 연락이 갔을 겁니다 |
I'm sure Mr. Park has heard about
it too. |
|
모임에 나오지 않을까요? |
Won't he be at the meeting? |
|
- 네 - 와, 진짜 대박이다, 아니 |
-Yes. -Wow, this is amazing! |
|
- 도시 재생...
- 어떻게 이런 걸 찾아서 |
-Urban renewal and Korean house...
-How did you find something like this? |
|
- 한옥... - 보낼 생각을 했어? |
-Urban renewal and Korean house...
-How did you find something like this? |
|
조용히 해, 통화하잖아 |
Be quiet, I'm on a call. |
|
이쪽 기사나 논문 계속 찾아봐 주시고요 |
Keep looking for related articles
and papers. |
|
와, 근데 이거 진짜 미친 거 같아! |
No, seriously. This is insane! |
|
아무튼 제가 지금 운전 중이라 |
No, seriously. This is insane!
Anyway, I'm driving right now. Come back right after the meeting. |
|
미팅 끝나는 대로 바로 들어가겠습니다 |
Anyway, I'm driving right now.
Come back right after the meeting. |
|
- 이따가 뵙겠습니다
- 어떻게 이런... |
-I'll see you later. -How did
they... |
|
야, 통화하는데 시끄럽게 |
Come on, I was talking on the
phone. |
|
'성공 비즈니스 모델 10가지' |
"Ten successful business
models." |
|
이거 진짜 쓸모있다 |
This is really useful. |
|
나
벌써 연결시킬 아이디어 떠올랐어 |
I already came up with some
applicable ideas. |
|
내가 바보는 아니잖아? |
I'm not a fool. |
|
오늘 저녁 포장마차 데이트 네가 신정한 거다? |
We're having our date at that
street bar tonight, as per your request. |
|
아니, 그게 왜 데이트야 현장 검증이지? |
How is it a date? We're just going
to check on some facts. |
|
책임져 |
It's your fault. |
|
엄머머머 |
Wow. |
|
[핸드폰 진동 소리] |
|
|
네, 문수호입니다 아침 일찍 웬일이세요? |
This is Soo-ho Moon. Did something
happen this early in the morning? |
|
지금요? |
Now? |
|
지하철역 저쪽 |
The subway station's over there. |
|
이게 뭔일이래? |
What's going on? |
|
이게 무슨 행패예요, 행패가? |
What do you think you're doing? |
|
목욕탕 와서 뜨신 물 좀 틀어달라는데 |
I came to take a bath and asked
you for hot water. |
|
뭐가 행팬데요? |
What's so wrong with that? |
|
영업을 안 하니까 더운 물이 없어요 |
I said we're closed! We don't have
hot water. |
|
나가 물이라도 끓여 오든가! |
Then go get some! |
|
아휴 |
Oh. |
|
목욕 손님 또 오셨네 |
Here's another customer. |
|
목욕하러 온 거 아닙니다 |
I'm not here to take a bath. |
|
그라믄 뭐, 때밀어 주러 오셨나? |
Are you the bathhouse scrubber,
then? |
|
용건이 뭡니까? |
What do you want? |
|
니가 알 바가 아이지 |
That's none of your damn business. |
|
니
이
목욕탕 사들여갖고 뭐 할라카나? |
What are you trying to do with
this bathhouse? |
|
뭔
의도로 자꾸 임대를 자꾸 먹어들어와? |
Why do you keep meddling with our
business in this neighborhood? |
|
할머니, 밖에 나가 계세요 |
You should wait outside. |
|
에헤이, 어딜 갈라고? |
Where do you think you're going? |
|
온수 틀어달라니까! |
I said I want hot water! |
|
이거 놔요, 놔! |
Let go of me! |
|
그
손
놔! |
Let her go. |
|
잘난 척하지 말고 |
Quit showing off already |
|
꺼지라, 이
새끼야 |
and get lost. |
|
아이구 무시라 뭔 일 생기겄네 |
Oh my god, this isn't good. |
|
니
같은 피래미가 끼들 자리가 아니야 |
This isn't the place for a small
fry like you. |
|
박
회장이 보내서 왔나 본데 |
Did Mr. Park send you? |
|
정말 수준 이하다 |
This is low, even for him. |
|
좋은 말로 할 때 그냥 가세요 |
Leave while I'm asking you nicely. |
|
목욕을 해야 나가지 |
I haven't taken a bath yet. |
|
그지? 그럼 목욕을 해야지 |
I see. You're right. |
|
이
새끼가, 이씨! |
Why you son of a... |
|
야이, 씨! |
Fuck you! |
|
으악, 차워! |
Oh my god, this is freezing! |
|
다시 들어가고! |
Get back in there! |
|
씨팔! |
Fuck! |
|
너도 들어가라 |
Why don't you join him? |
|
아이, 차바! |
God, it's cold! |
|
[종 울리는 소리] |
|
|
[로맨틱한 음악] |
|
|
아, 됐어 내가 할게 |
It's okay, I'll do it. |
|
가만히 있어 봐 |
Just sit still. |
|
여기까지 왜 따라왔어? |
Why did you follow me? |
|
어떻게 된 건지 설명 좀 해 봐 |
Tell me what's going on. |
|
옛날 집이랑 건물들을 다 밀어버리려고 해서 |
They're trying to demolish all the
old houses and buildings, |
|
내가 막고 있는 중이야 |
so I'm stopping them. |
|
매입도 하고 |
I buy some of them |
|
집을 팔지 않도록 투자금도 지원하고 |
and make investments so people
won't sell their houses. |
|
왜? |
Why? |
|
그냥 이 동네가 사라지는 게 싫어 |
I just don't want this
neighborhood to disappear. |
|
왜? |
Why not? |
|
우리 어릴 때 추억이 있는 곳이잖아 |
Because this is where we spent our
childhood. |
|
그
이유 하나로? |
That's your reason? |
|
길
건너면 주상복합에 대형 마트 수두룩한데 |
There are plenty of shopping malls
nearby already. |
|
여기까지 그렇게 만들 필요는 없지 |
It doesn't have to be like that
here too. |
|
뭐, 어쨌든 새 건물 들어서면 동네 자체는 더 좋아지겠지 |
New buildings mean a better
neighborhood. |
|
네가 진짜 가치를 잘 몰라서 그래 |
You're not realizing what's truly
valuable. |
|
뭐, 아무튼 나는 새 건물 찬성이야 |
I think we should have new
buildings. |
|
날
한번 믿어 봐 |
Just trust me this once. |
|
목욕탕 액션... |
That bathroom action... |
|
웃겼어 |
was hilarious. |
|
멋있었다고 말해도 돼 |
You can say it was cool. |
|
야! 웃겼다고 |
Hey, I said it was hilarious. |
|
참
얼굴은 예쁜데 |
Your face is so pretty, |
|
말버릇은...
그래 |
but your tongue is so... |
|
야! |
Hey! |
|
가? |
And your face? |
|
하지 마라! |
Cut it out! |
|
헉? |
|
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
굿모닝 |
Good morning. |
|
샤론 |
Sharon. |
|
샤론 |
Sharon? |
|
죽은 거야? |
Are you dead? |
|
굿모닝, 사장님 |
Good morning, boss. |
|
하나둘, 하나둘? |
One, two. |
|
이거 내 목소리 맞지? |
This is my own voice, right? |
|
아침부터 왜 그래? |
What's gotten into you? |
|
내가 얼마나 잠을 잔 거야? |
How long was I asleep for? |
|
오늘이 며칠이지? 무슨 요일이야? |
What day is this? |
|
수요일 |
Wednesday. |
|
어제가 화요일이었는데 |
But it was Tuesday yesterday. |
|
이상하네 |
That's weird. |
|
며칠은 뻗어 있어야 하는데 |
I should've been out cold for a
few days. |
|
- 왜? - 왜긴 왜야? |
-Why? -What do you mean why? |
|
피곤했으니깐 그렇지 |
I was tired. |
|
한
게
뭐가 있다고 피곤하니? |
Why would you be tired? You didn't
do anything. |
|
기분 좋다 |
I feel so good. |
|
- 우리 춤추자 - 그래 |
-Let's dance. -Okay. |
|
- 오늘은 어떤 음악을? - 아무거나 |
-Which song should I choose?
-Anything. |
|
승구 씨 |
Seung-goo. |
|
커피 좀 부탁해요 |
Get me a cup of coffee, please. |
|
설탕은 반 스푼이죠? |
With half a spoon of sugar, right? |
|
왔어요? |
Hi. |
|
뭔
짓이야? |
What are you doing? |
|
아, 왜
이래요? |
What do you think you're doing? |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
이거 뭐예요? |
What is this? |
|
우리 이제 끝났다 |
It's over now. |
|
이거 왜 이런 거야? |
What is this? |
|
어제 무슨 짓을 한 거야? |
What did you do yesterday? |
|
승구야, 빨랫비누 좀 갖고 와 |
Seung-goo, bring me the laundry
soap! |
|
얼룩 지우는 것도 다 |
And the stain remover! |
|
어젯밤에 장난쳤지? |
You did something last night,
didn't you? |
|
옛날엔 아무 일 없었잖아 |
I've done it before, and nothing
happened. |
|
2, 3일 앓아 눕고 끝이었잖아 |
I was just knocked out for a
couple of days. |
|
그땐 정해라로 장난친 게 아니었잖아 |
That's because you didn't mess
with Hae-ra before. |
|
걔가 뭔데? |
What makes her so special? |
|
또다시 그랬다간 |
If you do this again, |
|
온몸이랑 얼굴까지 다 새겨질 거야 |
those words will spread all over
your body and face. |
|
'구천을 떠도는 귀신'이라고 |
"A wandering specter!" |
|
어떻게 알아? |
How do you know that? |
|
예감으로 알아 |
I can feel it. |
|
내
어깨에도 올라왔어 |
I have it on my shoulders too. |
|
진짜? |
Really? |
|
이제 이런 글씨까지 써 붙이고 다녀야 해? |
Why do I have to live like this? |
|
너
때문에 이게 뭐야! |
This is all your fault! |
|
내가 뭐? |
How's this my fault? |
|
무슨 죄가 있다고 |
I didn't do anything wrong. |
|
넌
어떻게 된 게 반성이라는 걸 모르니? |
Don't you know anything about
reflecting on your mistakes? |
|
이
사악하고 멍청한 250살 할머니야! |
You are an evil, stupid 250-year
old hag! |
|
벌받을 사람은 당신이지! |
You are the one who should be
punished! |
|
남자한테 버림받고 애 바꿔놓은 미친 여자! |
You're the lunatic who switched
babies after getting dumped by your man! |
|
[백희 의자를 부수며 비명] |
|
|
300만원 짜린데! |
I spent three million won on that! |
|
이씨! |
Damn you! |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
할
수만 있다면 널 죽여버리고 싶다! |
I'd kill you if I could! |
|
죽기 전에 다 말할 거야! |
I'll tell everyone before I die! |
|
방송에 나가서 다 말할 거야 조선 시대 때부터 살았다고! |
I'll go on TV and tell everyone
that I've lived since the Joseon period! |
|
아우, 이
미친년! |
You're completely insane! |
|
그래도 힘이 옛날 같진 않네 |
You're not as strong as you used
to be. |
|
얼굴에도 글씨가 올라오면 |
When these letters cover our
faces, |
|
우린 끝장이야 |
we're done for. |
|
방법을 찾아 봐요 |
Find a way, then. |
|
뭔가 있겠지 |
There has to be a way. |
|
우리 분이 누이가 그렇게 가시다니 |
How could Boon-yi die like that? |
|
두
사람은... |
They... |
|
좋은 날... |
will meet again... |
|
다시 만나게 되지 않겠나 |
in a better time. |
|
마님! |
My lady! |
|
청이 하나 있사온데 |
I have a request to make. |
|
분이 누이를 위한 기도문을 하나 보태도 될른지요? |
May I add a line of prayer for
Boon-yi? |
|
그러시게 |
Go ahead. |
|
[애잔한 음악] |
|
|
저는 평생 천한 종이었지만 |
I was a lowly servant all my life, |
|
스스로를 귀하다 여기며 살았습니다 |
but I thought of myself as someone
important. |
|
분이 누이 덕분이었습죠 |
It was thanks to Boon-yi. |
|
재주를 펼치지 못하는 저를 |
She felt sorry for me that... |
|
아까워 해 주었습니다 |
I couldn't make better use of my
talents. |
|
어떤 기도문을 쓸 텐가? |
What kind of prayer do you want to
add? |
|
입
밖으로는 내지 않고 |
I won't say it out loud. |
|
글로 남기겠습니다 |
I'll just write it down instead. |
|
그걸 찾아야 할 거 같아 |
We need to find it. |
|
어디서 어떻게 찾아야 하는지 |
But how are we going to find it? |
|
빡빡 좀 닦아 봐! |
Scrub it harder! |
|
문신은 또 언제 했대? |
When did you get these tattoos? |
|
홍대 가서 했어? |
Did you go to Hongdae? |
|
아, 몰라 |
Shut up. |
|
안
지워질 거 같은데 |
I don't think these are coming
off. |
|
그냥 두지 |
Just leave them. |
|
독특해 |
They look unique. |
|
그래? |
Really? |
|
- 나 좀
섹시하니? -
으, 응 |
-Do they look sexy? -Um, right. |
|
그런 거 같기도 하고 |
I guess they are. |
|
- 괜찮네 - 아우, 미친 것 |
-It's not bad. -Crazy bitch. |
|
200살이 넘어도 철이 안 드네 |
She's still a child after more
than 200 years. |
|
상관없어, 어 |
Yes, I don't care. |
|
계속 바보짓 하면서 헛발질이라도 해 |
Just play the fool and keep
trying. |
|
아, 그
오토바이 잘 타는 놈 있지? |
You have that guy who's good with
a motorcycle, right? |
|
그놈 써먹어 |
Make use of him. |
|
도시 재생 위원회 모임 가실 거예요? |
Are you going to the Urban Renewal
Committee meeting? |
|
안
가 |
No. |
|
뭐, 공청회 비슷하게 얘기를 들어보겠다고 하는데 |
They said it will be like a public
hearing. |
|
문수호는 올 겁니다 |
Soo-ho will be there too. |
|
그럼 네가 다녀 오든지 |
Then you should go. |
|
저는 아버지랑 반대 의견인데요 |
You know my opinions differ from
yours. |
|
가서 제 뜻대로 말해도 될까요? |
Are you going to be okay with
that? |
|
재혼을 해야겠다 |
I think I should get married
again. |
|
돈
아까워서 아버지는 재혼 못 하세요 |
You're too greedy to get married
again. |
|
재혼을 해서 내 맘 같은 아들을 낳아야겠다 |
I'll get married again and have a
son who will support me. |
|
한
가지만 약속해 주시면 |
If you promise me one thing, |
|
제가 가서 아버지 편 들어드릴게요 |
I'll go there and support you. |
|
해라한테 상가 준다고 하셨다면서요? |
I heard you promised Hae-ra a part
of the mall. |
|
문서로 만들어서 공증까지 해주세요 |
I want you to put that down in a
notarized document. |
|
왜? |
-Why? -You played a part in her
poverty. |
|
해라가 궁핍하게 사는 데 일조하셨잖아요 |
-Why? -You played a part in her
poverty. |
|
해라 아버지 돌아가신 후에 |
After Hae-ra's father passed away, |
|
그
회사 경리과 사람들이랑 짜고 |
you made a deal with his company's
accounting department-- |
|
그런 일 없다! |
I've did no such thing! |
|
정해라가 좋으냐? |
Do you love Hae-ra Jung? |
|
- 좋아요 - 근데 왜
영미랑 결혼한다 그래? |
-Yes. -Then why are you marrying
Young-mi? |
|
영미는 그냥 고마운 친구고 |
Young-mi is just a good friend. |
|
아, 제가 아버지를 닮아서 그런가 봐요 |
I guess it's because I'm like you. |
|
아버지도 사랑하는 여자가 있는데 |
You loved someone else, |
|
엄마랑 결혼하신 거잖아요 |
but you married Mom. |
|
오늘은 또 어디가 아프세요? |
Where does it hurt this time? |
|
- 나가 봐 - 답을 주셔야 나가죠 |
-Get out. -I need your answer. |
|
나가서 네 마음대로 해! |
Go and do whatever you want to do! |
|
문수호 편을 들든 말든 |
Go ahead and support Soo-ho Moon! |
|
네
마음대로 해, 나가! |
Get out and do whatever you want
to do! |
|
나
오늘 집에 안 갈래 |
I'm not going home tonight. |
|
최지훈 선생님? |
Mr. Ji-hoon Choi? |
|
제인 선생님한테 피트 받으셨네요? |
-I see Jane was your previous
trainer. -Right. |
|
네 |
-I see Jane was your previous
trainer. -Right. |
|
잘해주셨는데 다른 센터로 가셔서 |
She was a good trainer, but she
moved elsewhere. |
|
제가 더 열심히 해드리겠습니다 |
I'll be an even better trainer. |
|
아, 문수호 씨도 맡고 계신다면서요? |
I heard you're Soo-ho Moon's
trainer too. |
|
문
대표님요? |
Mr. Moon? |
|
예, 아세요? |
That's right, do you know him? |
|
- 열심히 하시나요? -
아우, 그럼요 |
-Does he work out hard? -Of
course. |
|
바빠서 매일은 못 하시지만요 |
But he's too busy to work out
every day. |
|
문
대표님이 바쁘시군요? |
I see. He's busy. |
|
목걸이하고 귀걸이 보고 있는데 |
I'm looking for a necklace and
earrings. |
|
머리는 단발이고요 |
For someone with short hair. |
|
심플한 디자인 찾으시면은 |
If you're looking for a simple
design, |
|
이런 제품들도 괜찮고요 |
I'd recommend these. |
|
화려한 디자인 찾으시는 거면은 요 제품 |
If you're looking for something a
bit more elaborate, |
|
20, 30대 여자 분들은 요런 디자인도 많이 찾으세요 |
these are popular among women in
their 20's and 30's. |
|
- 이걸로 주세요 - 네, 잠시만요 |
-I'll take this one. -Okay, please
wait a moment. |
|
저, 약소하지만 |
It isn't much, |
|
커피 한잔 드세요 |
but this is for your coffee. |
|
아우, 아닙니다 |
No, I can't. |
|
무슨 커피를 봉투째 마십니까? |
Who would need that much money for
coffee? |
|
그냥 몇 잔 드실 만한 성의만 넣었습니다 |
It's not that much. |
|
커피 한 잔 드시고 |
Get yourself some coffee |
|
문수호 대표가 요즘 어떻게 지내는지 |
and let me know how Mr. Moon is
doing these days. |
|
저한테 얘기 좀 해주세요 |
and let me know how Mr. Moon is
doing these days. |
|
문
대표님 염탐을? |
You want me to spy on Mr. Moon? |
|
염탐이라뇨? |
Spying? No. |
|
제가 그분이랑 일을 좀 하고 싶은데 |
I want to work with him, but I
lack information. |
|
정보가 부족해서요 |
I want to work with him, but I
lack information. |
|
훌륭하신 분이라곤 들었습니다 |
I hear he's a very good man. |
|
여기요 |
Here. |
|
아, 물론 트레이너님께 이런 부탁을 했다는 건 비밀이고요 |
Of course, don't tell anyone that
I asked you to do this. |
|
서점, 목욕탕 해라네 이모님이 산 한옥 |
The bookstore, the bathhouse and
Hae-ra's aunt's Korean house. |
|
이
삼각형이 동네의 구심점입니다 |
That triangle is the centerpiece
of this neighborhood. |
|
여기는 꼭 지켜야 합니다 |
We have to protect this point. |
|
그리고 이쪽 나대지로 된 곳은 어떻게 됐어요? |
What happened to this part? |
|
알아 봤는데 땅주인은 전혀 팔 생각이 없다고 하고 |
I looked into it, but the
landowner has no intention of selling the land. |
|
박
회장네서도 아직 그쪽까지는 신경 안 쓰고 있는 눈치입니다 |
Also, Mr. Park is not interested
in that area yet. |
|
그럼 우리가 선점해야죠 |
We should take it first, then. |
|
땅을 살 수가 없으면은 |
If we can't buy the land, |
|
우리한테 지상권을 설정해 달라고 해 보세요 |
we can ask for surface rights
instead. |
|
알겠습니다 |
Okay. |
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. |
|
아, 안녕하세요 |
Oh, hello. |
|
오늘 운동 있는 날인가요? |
Do you have a training session
today? |
|
아니요, 지나가는 길에 들렀습니다 |
No, I just dropepd by on the way. |
|
커피 한잔하시라고요 |
I brought some coffee. |
|
- 앉으세요 - 네 |
-Take a seat. -Okay. |
|
- 오늘부터 바로 알아봐 주세요 - 네 |
-Please get to it right away. -I
will. |
|
그럼 지상권 설정부터 추진해 보겠습니다 |
I'll try to get the surface rights
first. |
|
장
변호사 연결되면 나한테 전화 좀 달라고 해 주세요 |
Tell Mr. Jang to call me as soon
as you get a hold of him. |
|
고마워요 |
Thank you. |
|
그건 뭐예요? |
What is that? |
|
아, 목걸이하고 귀걸이요 |
A necklace and earrings. |
|
뭐, 나
줄라고요? |
Are they for me? |
|
아, 대표님, 농담도 참 진담처럼 |
I can never tell when you're
joking. |
|
여자친구랑 잘돼 가시는구나 |
I see things are going well
between you and your girlfriend. |
|
아이, 몰라요 |
I'm not so sure... |
|
- 이것도 - 우유도 |
-Take this too. -Get milk. |
|
- 빨리빨리 - 콜라, 콜라 |
-Hurry it up. -Get soda too. |
|
- 여깄네, 콜라 - 아휴, 나 미쳐 |
-Put it to the side. -Jeez. |
|
야, 혹시 모르니까 막걸리 |
Let's get makgeolli too, just in
case. |
|
- 모르겠다 - 야, 있다, 있다 |
-Oh my god. -I see it! |
|
- 과자는 뭘로 사요? - 원플러스원만 담아 |
-What should we get for snacks?
-Get that "Buy one, get one free." |
|
- 싼 걸로 담아 - 접시도 담아 |
-Get the cheapest one. -We need
plates. |
|
- 요런 거! -
여깄네 |
-This one! -I got it. |
|
- 됐어, 됐어 - 가자 |
-Okay, we're done. -Let's go! |
|
어휴, 우리 본부장님 진짜 탁월하셔 |
Our Chief Director is
unbelievable. |
|
임원들 회의 온다고 갑자기 육포를 사오라 하고 |
Telling us to get beef jerky for
the directors' meeting all of the sudden? |
|
육포를 뜯으셔야 잔소리를 덜한다잖아요 |
They say he nags less when they
get him jerky. |
|
돼지고기 안 섞인 걸로 골라야 돼요? |
Do I have to pick the ones without
any pork? |
|
그렇게 이것저것 사오라면서 왜 돈을 한 푼도 안 주냐? |
He makes all kinds of demands, but
doesn't give us any money. |
|
우리 팀비 다 털렸어, 지금 |
Our team's going broke. |
|
여긴 우리가 마저 할 테니까 |
We'll take care of the rest here. |
|
언니, 빨리 가서 준비해 |
You should go get ready. |
|
- 왜? 야, 야 - 빨리 가서 준비해 |
-Hey, wait. -Just go get ready. |
|
- 저기 육포 있다 - 같이 가 |
-Wait for me! -Here are the
jerkies. |
|
다
했어, 골랐어 |
-Let me help you! -I got them. |
|
지도를 펼쳐 놓고 |
They were looking at a map |
|
지상권 설정에 대한 얘기를 나누시는 것 같았어요 |
and talking about surface rights. |
|
- 지상권? - 네 |
-Surface rights? -Yes. |
|
일종의 물건인데 |
It's a type of property right. |
|
아주 쉽게 설명하자면 |
Simply put, |
|
남의 땅에 내가 건물을 짓고 |
it allows you to build and operate
a building on someone else's land. |
|
그걸 이용할 수 있는 권리를 말하는 거죠 |
it allows you to build and operate
a building on someone else's land. |
|
남의 땅이라 |
On someone else's land... |
|
나대지나 맹지를 갖고 계신 게 있으면 |
You should talk to him if you have
any unused or landlocked property. |
|
얘기 한번 넣어 보시죠 |
You should talk to him if you have
any unused or landlocked property. |
|
때에 따라선 지역권 설정도 같이 가야 하는 경우가 있으니까 |
Sometimes they deal with easement
rights at the same time, |
|
참고하시고요 |
so keep that in mind. |
|
법을 꽤 잘 아시네요? |
You seem well versed in these
laws. |
|
아니요 |
No. |
|
그냥 얻어들은 겁니다 |
I just heard it from someone. |
|
아무튼 감사합니다 |
Thank you anyway. |
|
문수호 대표랑 일을 한번 도모해 봐야 되겠네요 |
I'll see about working with Mr.
Moon. |
|
여행지 사진 콘테스트 태그에 |
"Adding supportive comments
for our company |
|
'우리 회사 걸고 응모하기' |
on travel picture contest
postings." |
|
뭐
이
제안이 가장 무난하고 좋은 아이디어 같은데 어떠십니까? |
I think this is a safe and sound
idea. What do you think? |
|
너무 무난해서 진부해 보입니다 |
I think it's too typical and lacks
originality. |
|
자, 그럼 이것으로 오늘 회의는 모두 마치고 |
We'll finish today's meeting here. |
|
저도 한마디만 할 수 있게 해주십시오 |
Please allow me to say one thing. |
|
네, 의견은 많을수록 좋으니까 한번 들어보시죠 |
Why don't you give her a chance?
It won't hurt to listen to other opinions. |
|
- 2분 내로 하세요 - 감사합니다 |
-You have two minutes. -Thank you. |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
좀
전에 마트에 갔더니 |
We went to the supermarket just
now |
|
계란 후라이는 이렇게 |
and I noticed that they have |
|
계란 후라이용 팬도 같이 진열돼 있었습니다 |
these frying pans for making fried
eggs next to the eggs themselves. |
|
살
생각이 없던 사람도 |
This can get people who weren't
going to buy a frying pan interested. |
|
'한번 사볼까?' 하는 생각을 갖게 만들죠 |
This can get people who weren't
going to buy a frying pan interested. |
|
박스티, 요즘 미국에서 인기 있는 옷 보관 서비스입니다 |
Box-T is a clothing storage
service that is gaining popularity in the US. |
|
집에 옷을 보관할 공간이 부족하거나 |
If you don't have enough space for
your spare clothes, |
|
관리하기가 힘들 때 |
If you don't have enough space for
your spare clothes, |
|
이렇게 옷을 박스에 넣어서 |
you can just put them in a box |
|
서비스 센터에 보내기만 하면 됩니다 |
and send it to them. |
|
그럼 이 옷이 다시 필요할 때까지 최적의 조건에서 보관을 해 주고 |
They store your clothes
in optimal conditions until you need them again. |
|
원하는 사람에 한해서 이렇게 |
And they even provide clothing
rental services... |
|
서로 옷 대여 서비스까지 해 줍니다 |
for customers who are interested
in sharing their clothes. |
|
아이, 무슨 헛지거릴 하고 있어... |
Why are you wasting everyone's
time? |
|
요? |
I mean... |
|
여행 갈 때 옷을 좀 덜 싸 갈 수 있다면 |
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to
pack less clothes for your trip? |
|
내가 평소에 입는 옷보다 더 멋진 옷을 입고 여행지를 누비다가 |
How about being able to wear
beautiful clothes during your travels |
|
그
옷을 벗어두고 돌아올 수 있다면? |
and then just leave them there
when you leave? |
|
그런 서비스를 해주는 여행사가 있다면 |
Wouldn't it be great to have a
travel agency with a service like that? |
|
얼마나 좋을까요? |
Wouldn't it be great to have a
travel agency with a service like that? |
|
요즘 궁 주변에서 많이 볼 수 있는 풍경이죠? |
This is what you see near the
palaces these days. |
|
이렇게 예쁜 한복을 입고 싶어서 궁에 갈까요? |
Do these people visit the palaces
to wear beautiful hanbok? |
|
아니면 궁에 가고 싶어서 한복을 입을까요? |
Or do they wear hanbok to visit
the palaces? |
|
요즘 젊은 여행자들은 |
Young travelers these days |
|
각자 자기가 원하는 사이트에서 |
make separate reservations for
flight tickets and hotels as they see fit. |
|
항공 따로, 숙박 따로 예약을 합니다 |
make separate reservations for
flight tickets and hotels as they see fit. |
|
우리 여행사도 뒤처지지 않으려면 |
If we don't want to fall behind, |
|
이제 생각의 전환이 필요합니다 |
we need to change the way we
think. |
|
의류업체, 영세한 공장 |
With this idea, we can work
together |
|
다
같이 뭔가 해볼 수 있는 아이템입니다 |
with clothing companies and
smaller factories. |
|
저는 훌륭한 디자이너와 의상실을 알고 있습니다 |
I know a very talented designer
who owns a boutique. |
|
이
프로젝트를 저핞테 맡겨 주시면 |
If you put me in charge of this
project, |
|
여행사 매출로 이어지게 할 자신 있습니다 |
I am confident that I can raise
our revenues. |
|
- 자신 있습니다! -
자신 있습니다! |
-We can do it! -We can do it! |
|
감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
힘만 세가지고 |
What a brute. |
|
나쁜 년이야 |
Damn that woman. |
|
아파 죽겠네 |
It hurts so much. |
|
어떻게 꺾은 거야? |
Which way did she twist it? |
|
아우, 진짜 |
Seriously, jeez. |
|
우리 집 알아? |
Do you know where I live? |
|
- 압니다 - 어딘데? |
-I do. -Where is it? |
|
내가 사는 집 |
My house. |
|
오랜만에 먹으니까 맛있다 |
-It's good to have these again.
-Help yourselves. |
|
우리 오늘만 좋아하자, 응? |
Let's celebrate today, and just
today. |
|
아까 젊은 직원들이 박수 쳐가지고 허락은 했는데 |
They approved this idea because
the younger employees liked it, |
|
아마 태클 장난 아닐 거야 |
but they won't make it easy for
us. |
|
잘
되면 우리 회사 브랜드도 올라가는 거 아니에요? |
Won't this also raise our
company's brand value if it goes well? |
|
어우 야, 언제 본부장이 회사 브랜드 가치 올라가고 그런 거를 |
Since when did the Chief Diretor
care about the brand value? |
|
막
원하고 바라고 막 그러디? |
Since when did the Chief Diretor
care about the brand value? |
|
지
승진이나 관심 있지 애사심은 쥐뿔도 없어 |
He only cares about his promotion.
He doesn't care about the company. |
|
저는 애사심 있어요 |
But I do. |
|
하지만 이번에는 |
But this time, my goal is |
|
이
프로젝트 성공해서 해외 지점 나가는 게 목표예요 |
to be reassigned to an overseas
office by turning this project into a success. |
|
[전화 벨소리] |
|
|
의상실 |
It's that boutique. |
|
- 여보세요? - 어, 자기 |
-Hello? -Hi. |
|
주소 좀 보내줄 수 있어요? |
Can you send me your address? |
|
옷을 하나 보내려고... |
-I'm trying to send-- -I was going
to call you. |
|
저, 안
그래도 전화드리려고 했는데 |
-I'm trying to send-- -I was going
to call you. |
|
오늘 저녁에 시간 좀 어떠세요? |
Are you free this evening? |
|
시간은 되는데 |
I'm free, but... |
|
제가 좀 드릴 말씀이 있어서요 |
I have something to tell you. |
|
어
뭐, 제가 갈까요 아니면 영미네 샵으로 오실래요? |
Should I come to your place? Or do
you want to come to Young-mi's? |
|
무슨 일인데 그래요? |
What do you want to talk about? |
|
말하자면 좀 길고요 |
It's a long story. |
|
- 제가 퇴근하면서 전화드릴게요 - 자, 잠깐만! |
-I'll call you when I get off
work. -Wait! |
|
컨디션 어때요? |
How are you feeling? |
|
뭐, 이상한 일은 없었죠? |
Did anything strange happen? |
|
무슨 이상한 일요? |
What do you mean? |
|
아니에요, 친구네 가게에서 봐요 |
It's nothing. I'll see you at your
friend's shop. |
|
만나기로 했어 |
I'm going see her. |
|
근데 얘기해 봐야 알지, 뭐 먹자 |
But I won't know for sure until I
talk to her. Let's eat. |
|
- 해라가 퇴근하고 온댔는데? - 왜? |
-Hae-ra's coming here after work.
-Why? |
|
자기가 뭐 중요한 일 딸 거 같다고 상의할 게 있대 |
She says she has some important
project she wants to talk about. |
|
이모 거기서 마음에 드는 거 하나 골라 가 |
If there's something you like, you
can take it. |
|
그럴까? |
Really? |
|
곤이 아버지는 별 얘기 없니? |
Didn't Gon's father say anything? |
|
응, 일단 부지 매입을 해야 하는데 |
Not yet. He needs to buy the land
first, |
|
집을 안 팔겠다고 버티는 사람들이 있나 봐 |
but there are people who don't
want to sell their houses. |
|
낡아빠진 집을 사주겠다는데 왜 버텨? |
Why wouldn't they want to sell
their old shabby houses? |
|
기다려 봐 어떻게든 성사시킬 테니까 |
Just give me some time, I'll make
sure to work this out. |
|
해라랑 집주인은 잘 돼가? |
How are Hae-ra and her landlord? |
|
오늘 저녁에 포장마차에서 만나기로 하던데? |
They're going on a date tonight at
a street bar. |
|
오예! 응, 잘됐다! |
Yes! I'm so glad. |
|
어머, 저
사람... |
Wait, isn't that... |
|
곤이 아버지 아니야? |
Gon's father? |
|
옛날에 봤을 때보다 많이 삭았네 |
He looks much older than I
remember. |
|
연락 없으셨는데 |
But he didn't say he was coming. |
|
이모, 오늘은 아는 척하지 말고 |
Aunt, let's pretend you're not
here. |
|
그냥 여기 있어, 여기 있어? |
Just stay right here, okay? |
|
누가 뭐래? |
But I didn't even say anything. |
|
아버님, 오셨어요? |
Hello, father. |
|
어, 그래, 곤이... |
Didn't Gon... |
|
곤이는 연락 없니? |
Didn't he call you yet? |
|
네 |
No. |
|
아아... |
|
|
몸이 안 좋으세요? |
Are you unwell? |
|
아니, 어제 간만에 운동을 했더니 |
I worked out yesterday, somewhat
suddenly. |
|
근육통인가 |
I think my muscles are sore. |
|
나
따뜻한 물 한 잔 다오 |
Can you get me a cup of warm
water? |
|
아, 네, 그럴게요 |
Sure. |
|
어머 |
Oh my. |
|
이보세요, 괜찮아요? |
Excuse me, are you okay? |
|
어디, 여기가 아픈 거예요? |
Where does it hurt? Here? |
|
언제부터 통증이 온 거예요? |
When did the pain start? |
|
아침부터 갑자기 |
This morning, suddenly. |
|
갑자기? |
Suddenly? |
|
혹시 허리를 삽으로 끊어 치는 느낌이세요? |
Does it feel like someone is
hitting your back with a shovel? |
|
아버님! |
Father! |
|
- 괜찮으신 거예요? -
아이고 |
-Is he going to be okay? -Oh my
god. |
|
아버님, 괜찮으세요? |
Father, are you okay? |
|
어떡해 이모, 일루 와, 일루 와 |
Oh my god. Come over here. |
|
- 알았어, 알았어 - 얼른 와 |
-Okay, okay. -This way. |
|
아버님, 어떡해 |
Oh my god. |
|
어떡해, 어떡해 |
Oh, no... |
|
누나... |
My lady... |
|
누나 |
Seo-rin |
|
누나! |
Seo-rin! |
|
잠깐만요, 누나! |
Seo-rin, wait! |
|
[잔잔한 음악] |
|
|
누나! |
Seo-rin! |
|
서린 누나! |
Seo-rin! |
|
누나! |
Seo-rin! |
|
철민아, 잘
지내 |
Chul-min, take care. |
|
꼭
부자가 되려무나 |
Become rich. |
|
언젠가 다시 날 보게 되면 |
If you see me again someday, |
|
모른 척 지나쳐 줘 |
pretend you don't know me. |
|
누나... |
Seo-rin... |
|
누나 |
Seo-rin. |
|
누나... |
Seo-rin... |
|
아, 이모 같이 가, 나 무서워 |
Come with me, I'm scared. |
|
걱정 마, 이거 죽는 병 아니야 |
Don't worry, it isn't fatal. |
|
아프기만 까무러치게 아프지 |
It just hurts like crazy. |
|
누나! |
My lady... |
|
제가 많이 동생이지 어떻게 누나예요? |
I know you're sick, but I'm not
your lady. |
|
아파서 정신 없으시죠? |
The pain must be clouding your
mind. |
|
아, 어디야? |
Where are you? |
|
지금도 헛소리 계속하셔 이모한테 계속 누나라고 하고 |
He keeps saying weird things He's
calling Auntie "my lady." |
|
어, 하늘 병원 응급실로 빨리 와 |
Yes, come to Haneul Hospital's
emergency ward. |
|
어? 아버님 |
What? Father... |
|
곤이 지금 온대요 너무 걱정하지 마세요 |
Gon is on his way. Don't you worry
too much. |
|
누나! |
My lady! |
|
어머머, 어머, 어머 |
Oh my god. |
|
해라 씨 친구 지금 없어요 |
Your friend is not here anymore. |
|
누가 아픈지 구급차에 실려 가더라고 |
I think somebody was sick. They
left in an ambulence. |
|
가게에 왔던 손님 같던데 |
Probably one of the customers. |
|
아, 그래요? |
Really? |
|
저, 지금 어디세요? |
Where are you now? |
|
다른 일 보러 가는 길이죠 |
I'm going somewhere else. |
|
오늘 왜 보자고 한 거야? |
Why did you want to see me? |
|
아, 패션 사업 관련된 얘기 때문에요 |
I wanted to talk about that
clothing business model. |
|
됐고, 주소나 지금 문자로 보내줘요 |
Whatever. Just text me your
address. |
|
주소를... |
My address. |
|
- 누구 거
베낀 거야? - 네? |
-Whose idea did you copy? -Pardon
me? |
|
박스 트린지 틀어진 박슨지 |
That Box Tree or Tree Box or
whatever. How would you know about that? |
|
외국에서 잘나가는 사업을 네가 어떻게 알아? |
That Box Tree or Tree Box or
whatever. How would you know about that? |
|
뭐, 다른 여행사가 관련 발표한 거면 |
If you are plagiarizing another
company's idea, you can get fired. |
|
해고감이야 |
If you are plagiarizing another
company's idea, you can get fired. |
|
베낀 게 아니라면 승진감이죠? |
But it's worth a promotion if it's
not, right? |
|
제
주변에 클래스 있는 정보들 많아요, 본부장님 |
I know many classy informants. |
|
제가 앞으로 더 열심히 하겠습니다 |
I'll work even harder from now on. |
|
너
VIP 고객들한테 빨대 꽂으면 클난다 |
Don't you try to rely on one of
our VIP clients. |
|
- 제 정보원은 고객이 아니라... - 고객이 아니라 뭐? |
-My source is not a client-- -Who
is it, then? |
|
해라, 해라! |
Hae-ra. |
|
- 수고해라 - 들어가십시오 |
-Keep up the good work. -Goodbye,
sir. |
|
퇴근합니다 |
I'm leaving. |
|
실장님도 들어가세요 |
You should go home too, Mr. Han. |
|
아, 가서 일 봐요 |
Go on. |
|
- 데이트 가시나 봐요? - 네 |
-Going on a date? -Well, yes. |
|
향수 뿌리셨죠? |
Did you put on cologne? |
|
아까 뿌리라고 했잖아요 |
You told me to. |
|
아이고 |
Gosh. |
|
만나기 대여섯 시간 전에 |
I told you to put it on five to
six hours before the date. |
|
은은하게 뿌려 두라고 그렇게 얘기를 했는데 |
I told you to put it on five to
six hours before the date. |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
이런 건 좀 미리 얘기를 해주셨어야지 |
You should've told me this
earlier. |
|
예, 다
제
잘못입니다 |
Yes, it's all my fault. |
|
다음부턴 알람 맞춰드릴게요 |
I'll set an alarm for you next
time. |
|
아우, 뭐야? |
Oh, come on. |
|
현장검증 해야 하는데 |
We were going to do a field
investigation. |
|
문
닫았어, 현장검증 못 해 |
It's closed. We can't do our
investigation. |
|
뭐? |
What? |
|
일단 건너와 |
Just get over here. |
|
자전거 예쁘네 |
That's a nice bicycle. |
|
몇
학년이야? |
What grade are you in? |
|
1학년요, 이제 2학년 올라가요 |
First grade. I'll be in second
grade soon. |
|
[서서히 어렴풋해지는 음악] |
|
|
위험해! |
Watch out! |
|
오빠, 비켜! |
Soo-ho! Get out of the way! |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
진짜 한 집에 살고 있잖아 |
They really are living together. |
|
문수호의 물건이 필요해 |
I need something of Soo-ho's. |
|
어제 오토바이 선물 아버님이 보내신 거 맞지? |
You sent me that motorcycle,
didn't you? |
|
문수호 그렇게 만만한 놈 아닙니다 |
Soo-ho's not an easy opponent. |
|
나한테 해코지하면 회장님이 다치세요 |
If you try to hurt me, you'll get
hurt. |
|
은반지를 주인한테 돌려주고 |
We need to return that silver ring
to it's proper owner |
|
점복이의 문서를 찾으면... |
and find Jeom Bok's document... |
|
박
회장이라는 사람 통해서 알아보시든가 |
Try someone known as Mr. Park. |
|
난
당신을 믿어온 생애를 뺏길 수 없어요 |
I won't let her take you this
time. |
|
흙탕물이라도 뒤집어쓰겠습니다 |
I'm not afraid to get my hands
dirty. |
|
내
일이 잘되면 네가 좋은 거 아니야? |
It's a good thing when my business
goes well, because I like you. |
|
내가 너 좋아하니까 |
It's a good thing when my business
goes well, because I like you. |
|
질투하는 거 아니지? |
You are not being jealous, are
you? |
|
질투 하는 거야 |
I am. |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét