Search This Blog



 테이크 원 1

Take one 1

[KOR-ENG DUAL SUB]





‪(제작진1) 어, 지금 빨리 ‪와야 될 것 같은데

I think she needs to come now.

‪(제작진2) 준비됐어?

Ready?

‪(제작진3) 아직 들어오면 안 돼

Ready?

‪[사람들이 각자 말하는 소리]

‪(제작진4)

Our Take 1 project is asking artists,

‪(제작진4)

"If you could present one last performance before you died, how would you do it?"

‪(제작진4)

It's where you can realize your dream stage.

‪(제작진4) 원 테이크로

It's a performance that happens only once, in one take.

‪(제작진4)

It's a performance that happens only once, in one take. When the song ends, this stage is taken down.

‪(제작진4)

When the song ends, this stage is taken down.

‪(제작진4)

When the song ends, this stage is taken down.

‪(수미) 말도 안 된다고 생각했죠

ONE PERFORMANCE ONE TRY I thought it was ridiculous.

‪(수미)

Because throughout my career of 36 years, so many important songs have made my life really special.

‪(수미)

so many important songs have made my life really special.

‪(제작진5) 자, 준비됐죠? ‪바로 갈게요

If you're ready, let's get started.

‪[슬레이트를 탁 친다]

Let's bring her out here.

‪(제작진5) 선생님 ‪이제 모시겠습니다

Let's bring her out here.

‪(수미) 에휴

‪큰일 났다

What should I do?

‪[수미의 심호흡]

‪(수미)

I'm worried, and I'm also afraid. I wondered, "Am I doing the right thing? Can I do this?"

‪(수미)

I wondered, "Am I doing the right thing? Can I do this?"

‪정말 여러 가지 의문점이 있었고

I had so many doubts.

‪[수미가 숨을 후 내뱉는다]

But a challenge always comes with a risk.

‪(수미)

But a challenge always comes with a risk. And it also requires courage.

‪(수미)

And it also requires courage.

‪(수미)

I think this will be a great experience. One that I'll never forget.

‪(수미)

I think this will be a great experience. One that I'll never forget.

‪(제작진4) 10초 전

Ten seconds. Nine, eight, seven, six,

‪9, 8, 7, 6

Ten seconds. Nine, eight, seven, six,

‪5, 4, 3, 2, 1

five, four, three, two, one.

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호]

five, four, three, two, one.

‪(수미)

The song I chose…

‪"한국 ‪개척자"

‪(남자1) [영어]

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호] ‪(남자1)

‪[모차르트 '마술피리 ‪밤의 여왕 아리아'가 흐른다]

‪(정재)

Everything that she has achieved as a Korean on the Western stage makes her truly remarkable.

‪라는 생각밖에는 뭐…

makes her truly remarkable.

‪(보첼리) [이탈리아어]

I got a very good impression of her when we first met. There was immediate respect and empathy for each other.

‪(무지치) [영어]

I MUSICI TOP CHAMBER ENSEMBLE

‪[한국어]

Every time I watch her perform, she inspires me. CHOI YOUNG-SUN CONDUCTOR

‪(형주) 완벽주의자 ‪성향이라기보다는

I think she is simply perfect rather than being a perfectionist.

‪이것도 공부해야 되고…

I have to study this again, and this one also.

‪(수미)

I have to study this again, and this one also. You're a world-famous soprano, yet you still don't neglect your studies.

‪(제작진6)

You're a world-famous soprano, yet you still don't neglect your studies.

‪(수미) 사람 일이 다…

You're a world-famous soprano, yet you still don't neglect your studies.

‪(수미)

Practice, perform, travel. Practice, perform, travel. One day I'd be in Tokyo, and the next day I'd be in New York.

‪(수미)

One day I'd be in Tokyo, and the next day I'd be in New York.

‪(수미) 뉴욕에서 끝나고 나면 ‪비엔나에 있었거든요

After New York, I'd be in Vienna. SHE SPENDS MORE THAN 300 DAYS A YEAR ABROAD

‪"환영합니다, 조수미"

SHE IS NOW IN PORTUGAL

‪[제작진들의 환호]

FIRST PHONE CONVERSATION

‪(제작진7) 영광입니다

-Hello. -It's an honor.

‪(수미) 오, 바로 연결됐네 ‪오케이

We got connected right away. Okay.

‪(수미)

It's titled Take 1, and it's about the one important song in my life, right?

‪(수미)

It's titled Take 1, and it's about the one important song in my life, right? That's right.

‪(제작진8) 맞습니다, 네

That's right.

‪(제작진7)

The dates are all set for your visit to Seoul, right? When would it be possible for us to have our first meeting,

‪(제작진7)

When would it be possible for us to have our first meeting, even if it's just 30 minutes or an hour?

‪(수미) ‪[제작진8의 호응]

Hold on. The dates that I'm in Seoul are the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd…

‪(수미)

are the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd…

‪(수미)

are the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd… Oh, my God. When can we meet? I don't have the time.

‪(수미)

Oh, my God. When can we meet? I don't have the time.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진들의 웃음]

Oh, my God. When can we meet? I don't have the time. I'm fully booked.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진들의 웃음]

I'm fully booked. I have a ridiculously hectic schedule.

‪(수미) 이게 말이 안 되는 ‪스케줄이다, 잠깐, 잠깐만

I have a ridiculously hectic schedule.

‪(제작진7) 너무 바쁘네

She really doesn't have the time.

‪[차분한 음악] ‪(수미)

Actually, I'm busy every day.

‪(수미) 이탈리아에, 체코의 ‪실내악단인 이무지치와 함께

I'm going on tour to ten different locations with I Musici, Italy's best indoor ensemble.

‪10군데 투어를 할 예정이기 때문에

with I Musici, Italy's best indoor ensemble.

‪[노크 소리]

‪(제작진4) 안녕하세요, 예

-Hello. -Hello.

‪[영준의 호응] ‪(제작진4)

-Hello, sir. -Hello.

‪[수미와 제작진4가 인사를 나눈다]

-Hello, sir. -Hello. -It's nice to meet you. -It's nice to meet you too.

‪(제작진4) 반갑습니다, 네

-It's nice to meet you. -It's nice to meet you too.

‪어디...

So how should we greet…

‪[제작진4의 웃음] ‪어떻게 해야 되나, 이제

Should we do this?

‪[수미와 제작진4가 인사를 나눈다]

-It's nice to see you. -It's a pleasure.

‪(제작진4) 저기 앉으시면은…

-It's nice to see you. -It's a pleasure. -Shall we sit? -It's great to see you.

‪(제작진4) 반갑습니다, 네 ‪안녕하세요

-Shall we sit? -It's great to see you. Hello.

‪(제작진4) 처음 들으셨을 때는 ‪딱 첫 반응은 뭐셨어요? 그냥...

JO YOUNG-JOON AGENCY CEO, SUMI'S BROTHER What was your first reaction when you first heard about this project?

‪(제작진4) 그러니까

I've been exposed to a lot of songs while singing around the world for 36 years. I'm sure.

‪(제작진4) 말이 안 되죠 ‪[수미의 호응]

I'm sure it sounded crazy. Yes. I said, "It's not possible for me."

‪그래서 곰곰이 생각해 보니까 ‪일단은

Since I'm famous for my portrayal of "Queen of the Night",

‪딱 생각했을 땐

Since I'm famous for my portrayal of "Queen of the Night",

‪했는데, 이제

SUMI JO IS MOST FAMOUS FOR THE QUEEN OF THE NIGHT ARIA There's always a message when you do something.

‪이유가 있어야 되고

There needs to be a reason.

‪(수미) 스토리는 굉장히 ‪네거티브죠

"ABANDONED MAY YOU BE FOREVER DESTROYED BE FOREVER" The story is very negative.

‪(수미)

The Queen of the Night gives her daughter a knife and says, "Kill my enemy."

‪(수미)

The Queen of the Night gives her daughter a knife and says, "Kill my enemy."

‪[제작진4의 웃음]

As you know, I was designated a UNESCO Artist for Peace. It wouldn't be right for me to sing "kill him" while holding a knife.

‪(수미) 칼을 들고 막 죽여라 ‪말아라, 이거는 좀 아닌 것 같아

It wouldn't be right for me to sing "kill him" while holding a knife. PEACE IS BETTER THAN A KNIFE

‪그래 갖고서

PEACE IS BETTER THAN A KNIFE So I was really worried and gave it a lot of thought.

‪(수미)

So if I go with opera or classical music, I have so many to choose from.

‪[이탈리아어로] ♪ 울게 하소서 ♪

"LET ME WEEP"

‪"헨델: 리날도 HWV 7 / 2막"

"LET ME WEEP"

‪♪ 종달새 푸른 하늘로 날아오르고 ‪훈풍이 부드럽게 불어오네 ♪

"VOICES OF SPRING WALTZ"

‪"요한 슈트라우스 2세 Op. 410"

"VOICES OF SPRING WALTZ"

‪♪ 아베 마리아 ♪

"AVE MARIA"

‪"슈베르트: 엘렌의 세 번째 노래 ‪D. 839, OP. 52, NO. 6"

"AVE MARIA"

‪(수미) [한국어로] ‪떠오르는 건 사실 많죠

Many songs come to mind.

‪또 그중에서 딱 ‪하나를 꼽는다는 건

It'll be very difficult to pick one since there are so many to choose from.

‪사실 쉬운 일이 ‪절대로 아니기 때문에

It'll be very difficult to pick one since there are so many to choose from. SUMI HAS MANY SIGNATURE SONGS

‪어떤 게 좋을까

Which one should it be?

‪(영준) 좀 대중적인 게 좀 ‪있어야 될 텐데

I think it needs to have a bit of mainstream appeal. SHE CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE

‪그래, 내가 보기에는

SHE CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE I agree. Instead of being too dramatic or too sad,

‪(수미) ‪[영준이 호응한다]

I agree. Instead of being too dramatic or too sad, it needs to be positive and have some amusing elements.

‪(수미)

Something that people of all ages can enjoy, and maybe even learn something from it.

‪재밌는 것뿐만이 아니라

and maybe even learn something from it.

‪(수미)

-Would it be risky to try a new song? -Yes, it would be too risky. Besides, I won't have time to prepare.

‪(영준) 아, 시간도 없겠지

Besides, I won't have time to prepare.

‪시간도 좀 문제가 될 것 같고

-Yes, that would be a problem. -There's no time.

‪(수미)

I have to consider all that. Let me think.

‪음...

‪(수미) 어떻게 해야 돼 ‪아이고, 머리야, 아이고, 머리야

What should I do? My head hurts.

‪[제작진4의 웃음]

What should I do? My head hurts.

‪(영준)

To give that once-in-a-lifetime performance, what would be the right choice?

‪(영준) 보면서 ‪즐거움도 느껴야 되니까

The show has to be fun for the audience to enjoy it.

‪재밌어야 된단 말이지 ‪그런 게 과연 뭐가 있나

NOT DRAMATIC OR SAD POSITIVE, FUN What would that be?

‪(제작진4) 그러면 그 고민을 조금 ‪더 해보시고, 저희가 그

So think it over. For the artists taking part in Take 1, we're giving out these souvenirs.

‪(제작진4)

For the artists taking part in Take 1, we're giving out these souvenirs.

‪(제작진4)

For the artists taking part in Take 1, we're giving out these souvenirs. This was made for you.

‪(제작진4)

This was made for you. -For me? -Yes.

‪(수미) ‪[영준의 감탄하는 신음]

-For me? -Yes.

‪(수미) 어머

My goodness.

‪(제작진4) 거기를 터치해 보시면 ‪이제

Try touching it.

‪(수미) 하나, 둘, 셋

One, two, three?

‪[영준의 웃음] ‪['오징어 게임' 주제곡]

‪[영준의 웃음]

When I see numbers, I think of Squid Game.

‪(수미) 숫자만 나오면 ‪'오징어 게임'

When I see numbers, I think of Squid Game.

‪[영준의 깨닫는 신음] ‪이게 뭐지?

What is this?

‪[의미심장한 음악]

-What does this mean? 264? -It's the time remaining until Take 1.

‪(제작진4) ‪[수미가 당혹스러워한다]

You're kidding me!

‪(영준) 이게 그니까 264일 ‪남았다는 거예요?

So we have 264 days until the concert?

‪(제작진4) 아니, 시간입니다

So we have 264 days until the concert? -No, it's hours, actually. -So it's 264 hours.

‪(영준) 아, 264시간?

-No, it's hours, actually. -So it's 264 hours.

‪(수미) 안녕히 계세요 ‪[제작진4와 영준의 웃음]

THE TAKE ONE CLOCK It's been a pleasure.

‪(수미) 네, 알겠습니다

All right, then.

‪아휴

‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

TIME LEFT UNTIL TAKE 1

‪(수미) 재밌을 거 같아

Seville might be fun.

‪[수미의 노래하는 소리]

‪"조아키노 로시니 ‪세비야의 이발사, 1막"

"A VOICE A LITTLE WHILE AGO"

‪[이탈리아어로] ♪ 독사가 되리 ♪

"A VOICE A LITTLE WHILE AGO"

‪[한국어로]

-This sounds good too. -There's a lot to show.

‪(크리스)

-This sounds good too. -There's a lot to show. Or this one?

‪"샤를 구노 ‪로미오와 줄리엣, 1막"

"I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DREAM"

‪[이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 꿈속에 살고 싶어라 ♪

"I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DREAM"

‪(크리스) [한국어로] 선생님께서는 ‪'테이크 원'이라는

When she was invited to take part in Take 1,

‪섭외가 들어왔었을 때

When she was invited to take part in Take 1,

‪저한테 '어떤 곡을 해야 할까' ‪고민을 굉장히 많이 하셨어요

When she was invited to take part in Take 1, she had a really hard time deciding which song to choose. CHRIS CLASSICAL PIANIST

‪[이탈리아어로] ♪ 살고 싶어라 ♪

‪[한국어로] 이 노래 어때? ‪[크리스의 호응]

-What about that? -I like it.

‪저는 너무 좋은데…

I really like it. Can I find anything better than that for the best song of my life?

‪[영어로] '살고 싶어'

‪"슈베르트: 엘렌의 세 번째 노래 ‪D. 839, OP. 52, NO. 6"

"AVE MARIA"

‪(수미) [이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 아베 마리아 ♪

"AVE MARIA"

‪"헨델: 리날도 HWV 7 / 2막"

"LET ME WEEP"

‪♪ 울게 하소서 ♪

"LET ME WEEP"

‪♪ 비참한 나의 운명이여 ♪

"LET ME WEEP" But those songs might not be enough…

‪(수미) [한국어로]

But those songs might not be enough…

‪[잔잔한 음악]

THE REASON SHE'S WRESTLING WITH THE DECISION

‪(수미) 왜냐면

While building a career of 36 years,

‪(수미)

While building a career of 36 years, I have walked a path that other "traditional" opera singers usually don't.

‪그래서 생각한 게, 음

So I thought… LIFE'S TAKE 1

‪(수미)

…I could mix opera with a Korean melody and rhythm.

‪[수미의 노래]

OPERA

‪[전통 악기들의 연주]

GUGAK

‪[수미의 노래와 전통 악기의 연주]

OPERA + GUGAK

‪(수미) ‪[의미심장한 음악]

It could be a dangerous mix. So I need to approach this with care.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

I'm always thirsting for new adventures.

‪(수미)

I'm always thirsting for new adventures. I can't live my life in the same pattern.

‪(수미)

I can't live my life in the same pattern. I can't live that way.

‪(수미)

I can't live that way.

‪(수미)

For me, challenges are a way of life.

‪(수미)

For me, challenges are a way of life.

‪(수미)

Having all these thoughts made it easier for me to narrow down the list of songs.

‪(수미)

made it easier for me to narrow down the list of songs.

‪(제작진5) 잘 지내셨어요?

WHAT IS THAT ONE SONG THAT WILL JOIN THIS NEW CHALLENGE? -Is this on? -Hello?

‪- (제작진4) 여보세요 ‪- (수미) 네

-Is this on? -Hello?

‪(제작진4) 네, 잘 들리시나요?

A SUDDEN CALL -Can you hear me? -Yes, we can hear you.

‪- (영준) 네 ‪- (수미) 네

-Can you hear me? -Yes, we can hear you.

‪- (제작진4) 네, 안녕하세요 ‪- (수미) 네

-Hello! -Hello.

‪(수미)

I spoke with Mr. Jo a few times and we exchanged a lot of ideas.

‪(수미)

and we exchanged a lot of ideas.

‪(수미)

The first song that came to my mind was "The Doll Song." It's a really fun song.

‪(수미) '인형의 노래'가 ‪워낙 재밌고

It's a really fun song.

‪만드는 과정도 ‪노래뿐만이 아니라

I also get to do these doll-like movements while performing.

‪인형까지 액션하는 ‪막 그런 것도 나오고

I also get to do these doll-like movements while performing.

‪(수미) [이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 나무에는 새들이 있고 ♪

"THE DOLL SONG" OFFENBACH: THE TALES OF HOFFMANN SINCE ITS PREMIERE IN PARIS IN 1881 THIS ARIA HAS BEEN LOVED AROUND THE WORLD

‪♪ 하늘에는 태양이 있네 ♪

SINCE ITS PREMIERE IN PARIS IN 1881 THIS ARIA HAS BEEN LOVED AROUND THE WORLD IT IS FAMOUS FOR ITS BEAUTIFUL MELODY AND UNIQUE PLOT

‪♪ 모두 소녀에게 말하네요 ♪

HOFFMANN, THE PROTAGONIST, MEETS A SCIENTIST AND FALLS FOR THE SCIENTIST'S DAUGHTER

‪(수미) [한국어로] 호프만의 ‪이상적인 그, 여성인데요

AND FALLS FOR THE SCIENTIST'S DAUGHTER She is Hoffmann's ideal woman.

‪인형이에요 ‪완벽한 인형의 모습이지만

But as it turns out, she's a perfectly formed doll.

‪[수미의 노래]

‪[수미의 점점 처지는 노래] ‪[관객들의 웃음]

‪(수미)

When the scientist panics and winds up the doll, she comes back to life and starts singing again.

‪[다시 시작되는 노래] ‪[관객들의 환호]

‪(수미) 고음이 너무 많이 나오고

It's a technically difficult song with a lot of high notes.

‪기교적으로 굉장히 ‪힘든 곡이기 때문에

It's a technically difficult song with a lot of high notes. THE SONG PRESENTS CHALLENGES

‪(수미)

I must have performed this song hundreds of times.

‪(수미) 다른 프로덕션, 다른 옷들 ‪다른 나라, 뭐 다른 스테이지

The production, clothes, countries, and the stages would change every time. SHE PERFORMED THE SONG IN A VARIETY OF WAYS

‪이런 거를 수백 번은 했고

I've gone through that hundreds of times.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진들의 깨닫는 신음]

-But I've never done a Korean doll before. -Well, that's good.

‪[수미와 제작진들의 웃음]

‪(수미)

So instead of a foreign doll,

‪(수미)

it would be a Korean doll dressed in Korean clothes.

‪(수미)

I like this idea. I'm sure no one in the world has ever done this before.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진들의 웃음]

I like this idea. I'm sure no one in the world has ever done this before.

‪[제작진 5가 수미를 따라 한다]

I'm sure no one has.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진들의 웃음]

I'm scared to death even as I'm saying this.

‪(수미) ‪[제작진4의 웃음]

What have I done? What if I actually can't do this?

‪(수미) ‪[제작진5의 깨닫는 신음]

-I've never done it this way. -Right. It even makes me wonder how it will turn out.

‪(수미) 나도 궁금하네 ‪할 수 있을까…

But in the end, if you're confident about what you're doing as an artist,

‪(수미)

But in the end, if you're confident about what you're doing as an artist,

‪(수미)

That belief will allow me to sing with confidence

‪(제작진4)

You have no regrets about choosing "The Doll Song"?

‪제가 보기에는

I think it will be the best choice I have ever made.

‪(영준) 오늘 조금 전에 ‪이제 편곡자하고 이제

I just spoke with the music arranger… HOWEVER

‪(수미)

I was studying and listening to the song yesterday.

‪(수미)

If gugak were to be incorporated, it'd be a totally new accompaniment. I couldn't sleep at the thought of that.

‪(수미)

I couldn't sleep at the thought of that. So talk it over with him today and try to work it out between you two.

‪[흥미진진한 음악] ‪(영준)

So talk it over with him today and try to work it out between you two.

‪2절을 이제

So in verse two,

‪(수미) 국악의 터치가 들어가는데

there's a touch of gugak. Between that…

‪- (수미) 그 사이에 ‪- (진환) 네

KIM JIN-HWAN ARRANGER Yes?

‪(수미) 좀 뭔가 좀 소위 말해서

Yes? Would it be possible to "play around" a little bit with the music?

‪제가 지금 딱 생각나는 거는 ‪'꼭두각시'거든요

I'm thinking of Kkokdugaksi music. KKOKDUGAKGSI

‪(진환) 어...

‪['꼭두각시' 연주가 흐른다]

THE LEGENDARY MUSIC THAT FILLED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PLAYGROUNDS

‪[이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 모두 소녀에게 말하네요 ♪

KKOKDUGAKSI MUSIC MEETS OFFENBACH

‪♪ 모두 소녀에게 말하네요 ‪사랑에 대해서 ♪

THE ARRANGER'S EYES LOOKED SAD

‪[의미심장한 음악] ‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

THAT'S HOW THE TWO WORLDS MET

‪(영선) [한국어로]

Have all the gugak musicians finished tuning their instruments? Let's start with the Kkokdugaksi music.

‪(영선)

Let's start with the Kkokdugaksi music. -I'll start. -Yes. Please follow the sheet music.

‪(남자2) 꼭두각시로 해볼게요

-I'll start. -Yes. Please follow the sheet music.

‪(영선) 악보대로 부탁드릴게요

-I'll start. -Yes. Please follow the sheet music. CHOI YOUNG-SUN CONDUCTOR

‪[합주와 노래 소리]

"MANCHUNGOK" (KKOKDUGAKSI) THE ARRANGED SECTION

‪(영선)

It has to be faster.

‪(영선)

It has to be faster. Much faster than this.

‪(영선) 이게 원래 빰빠 람빠 ‪야빠빠 빱빠빠 이 템포니까

The tempo has to be like this. MATCHING THE TEMPOS OF WESTERN MUSIC AND GUGAK WILL BE KEY

‪오케이, 시작해 주시죠, 해봅시다

All right, let's start. We'll try again.

‪자, 바로 해볼게요 ‪다리란, 원, 투, 쓰리, 엔

We'll go straight into it. One, two, three, and…

‪[국악 연주]

‪(영선) ♪ 따리란 밤밤 ‪빠람밤바 람바람 ♪

‪♪ 밤바 랍바 얍빠빠 ‪빠빠빠 빠빠빠 ♪

‪♪ 빰빰빰빠빠 얍빠 ♪

THEY'RE NOT MIXING WELL

‪네, 한 번만 다시 해봅시다 ‪원, 투, 쓰리

Let's try it one more time. One, two, three, and…

‪♪ 라리랄 랄랄 ‪라랄랄라 랄라랄 ♪

Let's try it one more time. One, two, three, and…

‪♪ 얍빠 얍빠 얍빠빠 ‪빠빠빠 빠빠빠 은 ♪

‪♪ 빠빠빠빠빠 얍빠 ♪

‪(수미)

Doesn't it sound a little strange? It sounds very shrill.

‪[수미가 비평한다]

It sounds very shrill.

‪(수미)

-Because the rhythms are different. -Right. It sounds strange.

‪(영선)

-If it sounds strange, we can take it out. -It could be a little risky.

‪(영선) 전혀 문제없어요

-If it sounds strange, we can take it out. -It could be a little risky.

‪(수미)

-If it sounds strange, we can take it out. -It could be a little risky.

‪(수미)

Should we start from the beginning. Something's sort of working.

‪[영어로] 여기까지는 ‪뭔가 좀 되는 것 같아

Should we start from the beginning. Something's sort of working.

‪[연습하는 소리]

‪아니야 ‪[혀를 찬다]

From here,

‪(수미) [한국어로] ‪여기서는 정말 사실

From here, if it doesn't work like this, then it's no good.

‪우리 다 그냥 ‪음빠빠 음빠빠로 가면

if it doesn't work like this, then it's no good.

‪(수미)

if it doesn't work like this, then it's no good. It could be really bad.

‪(수미)

It could be really bad. It's this part.

‪(영선) 와, 그 여기가…

It's this part.

‪(수미)

If we don't go mechanical on this, it's going to be a mess.

‪(수미) [영어로] ‪모두 다시 해봅시다 ‪리듬을 딱딱 맞춰서요

‪(수미) [한국어로] 딱딱딱

If not, we'll be in big trouble.

‪(수미)

If not, we'll be in big trouble. It's a very dangerous part.

‪(수미) ‪[영선의 호응]

It's a very dangerous part.

‪(수미)

I was very concerned. In the past, when the two worlds merged,

‪(수미)

In the past, when the two worlds merged, not every song sounded successful.

‪(수미)

not every song sounded successful. At least to my ears.

‪(수미)

I thought, "Is this right? Can I do this?"

‪(영선) 빰빰 했는데

What kind of beat is it?

‪(영선)

In the second verse, the gugak goes in much faster.

‪- (여자1) 빠르죠? ‪- (영선) 빨라

-It's fast, right? -It's very fast.

‪(남자3)

If it sounds like it's wrong, then… It just keeps sounding wrong.

‪(진석)

It just keeps sounding wrong.

‪(진석)

It's okay to sound different, but it's bad if it sounds wrong.

‪(여자2) G만 우리 ‪같이 해보면 어때요?

Can we just try G again?

‪(진석) 아니라고, 다르다고

I told you, that's not right.

‪아니라고, 지금 그냥 한다고

I told you, that's not right. THE TEAM'S VIBE ISN'T GOOD

‪[서로 말하는 소리]

THE TEAM'S VIBE ISN'T GOOD

‪- (진석) 네 것만 해 ‪- (여자2) G부터 해요

-Just do yours. -Start with G.

‪[의미심장한 음악]

‪(진석)

Honestly, I was having a meltdown. In gugak…

‪저희는 박자를 셀 때

In gugak… CHOI JIN-SEOK HEAD OF GUGAK

‪사람의 호흡으로 ‪숨을 쉬는 호흡으로 박자를 세고

…we count the beat with our breath. GUGAK IS ABOUT THE BREATH

‪서양 음악은 심장 박동 수인 ‪비트로 박자를 세거든요

In Western music, breathing is measured in beats, like heartbeats. WESTERN MUSIC IS ABOUT THE BEAT

‪(진석) 그런 호흡적인 부분과 ‪비트를 맞춘다는 게

There was some difficulty in matching that beat with the breathing rhythm.

‪어려움이 없지 않아 있었습니다

There was some difficulty in matching that beat with the breathing rhythm. COMBINING THE TWO ISN'T EASY

‪(영선)

-We need to overcome this. -Yes. We can practice.

‪(수미)

-We need to overcome this. -Yes. We can practice. Well, we only have five minutes left.

‪(수미) 일단 지금 ‪5분밖에 안 남았으니까

Well, we only have five minutes left.

‪(수미) 한번 해보고, 그다음에 ‪4시 반까지죠?

-Let's try again. -Okay. -We finish at 4:30? -Yes.

‪(영선) 네

-We finish at 4:30? -Yes. EVERYONE IS FOCUSED ON ONE THING

‪(수미)

Honestly, I think you're all doing great.

‪(수미)

As long as the practice goes well, there should be no problem.

‪(수미)

We're almost done, so let's do it a couple more times.

‪(영선)

We're almost done, so let's do it a couple more times. Sure.

‪(수미) 2번만 더 할까요, 선생님 ‪[영선의 호응]

-Just two more times? -Yes.

‪[악기 소리]

THE PRACTICE CONTINUES

‪(수미)

We'll start from there. You have to split it up properly. One more time.

‪(수미)

You have to split it up properly. One more time.

‪(수미)

You have to split it up properly. One more time. Again? One more time?

‪(수미)

Again? One more time? We'll have to start from here again.

‪(수미)

We'll have to start from here again.

‪[악기 연주 소리]

‪[영선과 수미의 웃음]

‪(수미) ♪ 빱 빠빠르도 ♪ ‪그렇게 할게요

I'll do it this way.

‪오케이, 다시 할게요 ‪거기까지

Okay, let's do it again.

‪[째깍거리는 효과음] ‪(수미) 제가 트릴부터 갈게요

I'll start with the trill.

‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호]

‪(수미)

I'm already worried. I didn't have enough time to practice.

‪(수미)

I didn't have enough time to practice.

‪(수미) 거기다가 제가 ‪매일매일 또 다른 일정 때문에

My schedule is packed with different things every day.

‪바쁘고 이게 한꺼번에 많은 게 ‪해프닝이 되다 보니까

HER SCHEDULE IS TIGHT Everything is happening at once.

‪(여자3) 시간에 쫓기니까

You're always pressed for time.

‪[수미의 심호흡]

‪(수미) 제가 선생님을 ‪찾아뵌 이유는

-There's a reason I wanted to see you. -Okay.

‪우리나라의 그 약간 테이스트를 ‪좀 더 넣기 위해서

I wanted to incorporate more of Korea's taste… SEO SEUNG-YEON FASHION DESIGNER

‪[승연의 호응]

SEO SEUNG-YEON FASHION DESIGNER

‪(수미)

…into the stage costume. And you're the first person I thought of.

‪(수미)

…into the stage costume. And you're the first person I thought of.

‪(승연)

It's necessary to fully express the form of the Korean traditional dolls.

‪[수미의 호응] ‪[승연의 웃음]

Although we have limited time, I'll do my best.

‪(수미)

In addition to the main character, the actors, actresses, and dancers all play an important role.

‪(수미)

the actors, actresses, and dancers all play an important role.

‪(수미) 왔다 갔다가 ‪일로 갔다가

I'll go back and forth, like this. "Oh my God. Where am I going?"

‪오 마이 갓, 나 어디 가야지?

I'll go back and forth, like this. "Oh my God. Where am I going?"

‪내가 모르는 음악인데? ‪막 이러면서

I'll be like, "I don't know this music."

‪[웃으며] 그래 가지고

Our choreography was too static.

‪[영어로] 벽을 더 허물어요 ‪[댄서1의 웃음]

‪[한국어로] 오케이 ‪그럼 한번 해볼게요

Okay, let's try this. I'll just be natural.

‪제가 한번 느끼는 대로

Okay, let's try this. I'll just be natural.

‪[댄서1의 호응]

Okay, let's try this. I'll just be natural.

‪(수미)

Nowadays, people want and need something fun.

‪(수미)

What if we try this?

‪(수미)

I'll hide in the box, and then I'll come out and say, "Ta-da!"

‪(수미) 오, 이런 식으로

COSTUME CHECK

‪- (승연) 약간 이제 이렇게 막 ‪- (수미) 네, 좋아요, 좋으네요

-We can do it like this. -It's good. I like it.

‪(수미) Home, sweet Home

‪[수미가 중얼댄다]

‪(제작진1) 한 번의 무대를 ‪딱 한 번의

WHY SHE KEEPS CHALLENGING HERSELF You're performing just one song for just one audience.

‪관객에게 들려드릴 거잖아요

You're performing just one song for just one audience.

‪어떤 관객에게 ‪좀 들려주고 싶으신지

What kind of audience do you want to perform for?

‪어...

‪[잔잔한 음악]

with maybe students who are studying vocal music

‪(수미)

I thought about who I'm doing this for.

‪(수미)

To make children with disabilities and their families laugh, I have to put on a fun performance.

‪(수미)

I have to put on a fun performance.

‪(수미)

I have always been interested in animal protection, abandoned dogs… My name is Beth.

‪(수미)

…and children with illnesses. I've always wanted to socially help people in places like this.

‪(수미)

I've always wanted to socially help people in places like this.

‪(수미) 오, 오, 오

‪(수미)

I do this while I'm singing. You want to see it?

‪(수미)

I do this while I'm singing. You want to see it?

‪- (여자4) 응 ‪- (수미) [웃으며] 응

‪굉장히 타이트 하잖아요, 일정이

She must have a really tight schedule. YIM SOON-RYE DIRECTOR, KARA BOARD MEMBER

‪굉장히 인상적인 게

YIM SOON-RYE DIRECTOR, KARA BOARD MEMBER But what's impressive is that despite that tight schedule,

‪이 휠체어를 탄 꼬마들이

We could never have imagined that children in wheelchairs could ride a swing.

‪그네를 탄다는 거는 ‪상상할 수 없었거든요

We could never have imagined that children in wheelchairs could ride a swing. PAIK KYUNG-HAK PURME FOUNDATION BOARD MEMBER

‪(경학)

She donated that swing for the first time ever. So, in the spring, children come with their parents to ride the swing.

‪(경학)

So, in the spring, children come with their parents to ride the swing.

‪(수미)

Why does the world need music and why do I sing?

‪(수미)

I need to know the world, and I have to be beautiful.

‪[강아지의 낑낑거리는 소리] ‪(수미)

He's kissing me.

‪[박진감 넘치는 음악]

‪"인형의 노래"

‪[타이어 마찰음]

‪[수미가 목을 가다듬는다]

SUMI JO ARRIVES 11:40 A.M.

‪(수미) 메이크업은?

-What about makeup? -They're coming.

‪(수미) [놀라며]

What is this?

‪(수미) 오 마이 갓

‪(수미) 7시 16분

Seven hours and sixteen minutes.

‪[수미의 초조한 신음]

THE TIME IS CLOSING IN ON HER

‪(수미) 이게 뭐지? 264 ‪무슨 뜻이에요?

What is this? -What does this mean? 264? -It's the time remaining until Take 1.

‪(제작진4) 이게 '테이크 원'까지 ‪남은 시간

-What does this mean? 264? -It's the time remaining until Take 1.

‪미치겠다 ‪[제작진4와 영준의 웃음]

You're kidding me!

‪(수미) 안녕히 계세요 ‪[제작진4와 영준의 웃음]

It's been a pleasure.

‪[차분한 음악] ‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

‪(수미) ♪ 따따따따따따 ‪따다따따따따 ♪

‪[타이머 알림음]

‪[의미심장한 음악]

‪[박수 소리]

‪[수미가 말한다]

SUMI JO

‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

SUMI JO

‪[수미가 숨을 후 뱉는다]

‪(여자5)

-Were you able to sleep last night? -No, I couldn't sleep.

‪(여자5)

-Not at all? -No. My throat was burning.

‪(여자5) [웃으며]

-What should I do? -What will you do?

‪(수미) 5시간에서 이제 4시간 58분

I have 4 hours and 58 minutes left.

‪덮어놔야지

I'll leave it like this.

‪[수미가 계속 말한다] ‪[여자5의 웃음]

I NO LONGER WANT TO SEE IT

‪[악기들 튜닝하는 소리]

GETTING READY FOR REHEARSAL

‪(제작진4)

"If you could present one last performance before you died, how would you do it?"

‪(제작진4)

It's where you can realize your dream stage. It's a performance that happens only once, in one take.

‪(제작진4)

It's a performance that happens only once, in one take. When the song ends, this stage Is taken down.

‪(제작진4)

When the song ends, this stage Is taken down.

‪- (연주자들) 안녕하세요 ‪- (수미) 네, 이따 봬요

-Hello. -We'll see you later.

‪(남자4) 안녕하세요

-Hello. -Hello. You all look so beautiful.

‪(수미) 어머, 너무 아름다우시다 ‪다들

-Hello. -Hello. You all look so beautiful.

‪감사합… 안녕하세요, 안녕하세요 ‪안녕이에요, 안녕하세요

Hello, everyone. I'm the doll.

‪(제작진4) 자, 이제 가보겠습니다

Let's get started.

‪무대에서는 네, 공연 ‪관계없는 분들은 다 빠져주시고요

If you're not involved with the concert, please leave the stage.

‪(제작진4)

We'll do it like the real performance.

‪(제작진4) 네, 가겠습니다 ‪자, 스탠바이

Okay, here we go. Stand by.

‪[악기들의 반주 소리]

REHEARSAL BEGINS

‪[이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 나무에는 새들이 있고 ♪

‪[국악 연주]

‪♪ 올림피아! ♪

THE LAST AND MOST DIFFICULT HIGH NOTE

‪[힘찬 반주가 이어진다]

‪(수미) [한국어로]

Hold on. You know this part?

‪(수미) '랄라' 거기서

Hold on. You know this part?

‪빨리 가야 돼요, 아니면 거기서 ‪싯 다운하면 내가 너무 힘들어

-We have to go fast on that. -I understand. -Or else, it'll get really hard. -Right.

‪[선영의 호응]

-Or else, it'll get really hard. -Right.

‪(수미) 거기가 어디였지?

Where was that? That wasn't good.

‪(수미)

Where was that? That wasn't good.

‪[긴장되는 음악] ‪[수미의 깊은 한숨]

‪[수미의 목 푸는 소리]

‪[수미의 목 푸는 소리]

‪(수미)

I'm actually a little worried. Will I be able to sing properly? I was actually very worried.

‪[연주자들의 인사]

-Thank you, everyone. -Good work.

‪(수미) 선생님들 ‪수고 많으셨습니다, 감사합니다

-Thank you, everyone. -Good work.

‪감사합니다

ENDING REHEARSAL FEELING ANXIOUS

‪[제작진4가 인사한다]

-Let's all rest. -Thanks, everyone!

‪수고하셨습니다

Thank you.

‪(수미)

I'm not sure how my voice will come out in this condition.

‪[분위기가 고조되는 음악]

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[째깍거리는 효과음]

‪[수미가 푸르르하고 숨을 뱉는다]

‪[수미가 고음을 연습한다]

‪[피아노 소리]

‪(수미) [이탈리아어로] ‪♪ 나무에는 ♪

TAKE 1 10 MINUTES REMAINING

‪♪ 새들이 있고 ♪

‪[한국어로]

Why am I screaming?

‪[수미의 한숨]

‪[피아노 소리]

‪[수미의 목 푸는 소리]

‪[수미의 한숨]

‪(수미) [낮게] 미치겠다, 진짜

‪[수미가 후 하고 숨을 뱉는다]

‪[수미의 한숨]

‪[의미심장한 음악]

‪(제작진4)

Everybody's ready, right? This is it. Take 1.

‪(제작진4) 마지막 진짜 ‪'테이크 원'입니다

This is it. Take 1. TAKE 1 5 MINUTES LEFT

‪[긴장되는 음악]

‪(수미) 어우, 치마가 자꾸 엉켜

I keep stepping on my dress. It's getting in my way.

‪[수미의 입 푸는 소리]

‪(선영) 잘하실 거예요 ‪[수미의 호응]

You'll be fine.

‪(수미)

But a challenge always comes with risk. And it also requires courage.

‪(수미)

I think this will be a great experience.

‪(제작진4) 자, 가겠습니다 ‪스탠바이

Here we go.

‪[긴장되는 음악]

‪(해설자) 인형의 노래

"The Doll Song." "THE DOLL SONG" TAKE 1 VER.

‪오랫동안 꿈에 그리던

There once was a man who went looking for the doll of his dreams.

‪최고의 인형을 찾아 나선 ‪한 남자가 있었다

There once was a man who went looking for the doll of his dreams.

‪(해설자)

But no matter where he went, he couldn't find the doll he was looking for.

‪(해설자)

"What if I never find her?"

‪(해설자)

He was very disappointed and anxious, but he kept looking for the doll of his dreams.

‪(해설자)

During his journey, he finds a shop of an eccentric scientist.

‪(해설자) 어? 이곳에 혹시

"Maybe in this place…"

‪(해설자)

He carefully goes into the shop.

‪(해설자)

Will he be able to find the doll of his dreams here?

‪[경쾌한 반주가 시작된다]

"THE DOLL SONG" SUNG BY SUMI JO

‪"오펜바흐: 호프만의 이야기"

"THE DOLL SONG" SUNG BY SUMI JO

‪[관객들의 박수]

‪(수미)

The sky's daytime star

‪(수미)

Everything speaks of love

‪(수미)

This is the sweet song

‪(수미)

This is the sweet song

‪(수미)

The song of Olympia

‪[경고 효과음]

‪[관객들의 웃음]

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호]

‪[충전 효과음]

‪[국악 반주가 시작된다]

‪(수미)

Moves his quivering heart

‪(수미)

Moves his quivering heart

‪[경고 효과음]

‪[관객들의 웃음]

‪[충전 효과음]

‪[충전 효과음]

‪(수미)

The song of Olympia

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호]

‪[관객들의 박수와 환호]

‪[차분한 음악]

‪(수미)

It was the busiest time of my life, because of Take 1.

‪(수미)

And I put a lot of effort into it.

‪(관객1)

I had no idea classical music could be like this. I got goosebumps when the gugak accompaniment first joined in.

‪(관객1)

I got goosebumps when the gugak accompaniment first joined in.

‪(관객2)

I think they're the best in the world.

‪(수미)

I want to thank everyone. Because doing all these new things

‪(수미)

Because doing all these new things and going on a path that nobody's gone on before,

‪(수미)

and going on a path that nobody's gone on before,

‪(수미)

wouldn't have been possible solely through my own efforts or without the help of all these people who worked with us.

‪(수미)

or without the help of all these people who worked with us.

‪(수미)

In the end, life is all about challenges.

‪(수미)

Don't be afraid. You have to trust in yourself and enjoy what you do. Just do your best.

‪(수미)

You have to trust in yourself and enjoy what you do. Just do your best.

‪(수미)

You have to trust in yourself and enjoy what you do. Just do your best.

‪(수미)

Because every day is Take 1.

 

Không có nhận xét nào: