Search This Blog



 좋아하면 울리는 S1.6

Love Alarm S1.6

[KOR-ENG Dual sub]


‪[어두운 음악]

THE RINGING WORLD BY ??

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪뭘 그렇게 봐?

What are you looking at?

‪어?

What? The Ringing World.

‪'울리는 세계'

The Ringing World.

‪(몬순) ‪요새 사람들 이거 되게 많이 봐 ‪완전 핫해

A lot of people follow this account. It's super popular these days.

‪올라오는 그림이랑 글이 좋더라고

The illustrations and writings are nice.

‪(민재) ‪황재철 의원님 축의금...

This is from Congressman Hwang Jae-cheol.

‪- (민재) 수고하십시오 ‪- (남자) 감사합니다

-Thank you. -Thank you.

‪(민재) ‪응?

‪[휴대전화 벨 소리]

‪예, 의원님

Yes, sir.

‪아, 지금 막 전달했고 ‪바로 이동하겠습니다

I just dropped it off. I'll leave right away.

‪예

Yes, sir.

‪[통화 종료음]

‪(몬순) ‪근데 이건 왜 이렇게 댓글이 많아?

By the way, why are there so many comments on this one?

‪[의미심장한 음악]

THE GRAVE OF THE RINGING WORLD

‪화영공원 사건?

"The Hwayeong Park case"?

‪화영공원?

Hwayeong Park?

‪(몬순) ‪이게 뭔데?

What happened there? I'm not sure.

‪(조조) ‪그러게?

I'm not sure.

‪(영상 속 기자) ‪오늘 오후 12시 35분경

Earlier today at around 12:35 p.m.,

‪화영공원 5코스 산책로에서 ‪스물세 명의 주검이 발견돼

twenty-three bodies were found along Trail Five at Hwayeong Park, -which has utterly shocked the public. -Over 20?

‪[몬순의 놀란 신음] ‪충격을 주고 있습니다

-which has utterly shocked the public. -Over 20?

‪스물...

-which has utterly shocked the public. -Over 20? According to the witnesses at the park,

‪(영상 속 기자) ‪산책하던 목격자들에 따르면 ‪발견 당시에 움직이는 사람은 없었으며

According to the witnesses at the park, there were no survivors.

‪(TV 속 기자) ‪주변에는 사망자들의 휴대폰이 ‪한데 모여져 있었다고 합니다

And the deceased's phones were gathered in one spot near the bodies.

‪사망자들의 사망 원인은 ‪아직 밝혀지지 않았는데요

The cause of death hasn't been determined yet.

‪한 경찰 관계자에 따르면

The police have stated that the deceased had created a group chat called Love Alarm Zero to criticize

‪사망자들이 '좋알람 제로'라는 ‪그룹 채팅방을 만들어 ‪[선오가 리모컨을 달그락 집는다]

that the deceased had created a group chat called Love Alarm Zero to criticize

‪좋알람 앱에 대해... ‪[TV 종료음]

the app Love Alarm--

‪(선오) ‪그만 봐

Stop watching it.

‪[다가오는 발걸음]

‪(경희) ‪식사해야지

Dinner's ready.

‪(혜영) ‪네

Okay.

‪[재철의 헛기침] ‪(경희) ‪먹기 싫으면 안 먹어도 돼

You don't have to eat if you don't feel like it.

‪괜찮아

I'm fine.

‪(선오) ‪이모

Ma'am.

‪같이 먹어요

Eat with us.

‪나중에 먹을게, 많이 먹어

I'll eat later. Eat up.

‪[재철이 시원한 숨을 내뱉는다]

‪좋알람 안 울리는 게 뭐가 대수라고 ‪자살까지 해?

Having no one ring your Love Alarm isn't a big deal. Why take your life?

‪(재철) ‪젊은것들이 약해 빠져서는

Young people these days are so weak.

‪(선오) ‪꼭 그렇게까지 말해야 돼요?

Do you have to talk like that?

‪사람이 죽었는데?

I mean, people died.

‪(재철) ‪걔네보고 죽으라고 한 사람 ‪아무도 없어

Nobody told them to die.

‪자기들이 선택한 거지

It was their choice.

‪- 그래도 스물세 명이나... ‪- (미미) 인턴 합격했다며?

-But 23 people-- -I heard you got an internship.

‪어디?

Which company?

‪MK그룹요

MK Group.

‪(미미) ‪오...

I see.

‪(재철) ‪주식 더 사 놔

Buy more stocks.

‪거기 내년에 ‪정부 지원 사업 확정됐으니까

They've got a government-funded project for next year.

‪야, 나가자

Hey, -let's go out. -Sun-oh.

‪선오야

-let's go out. -Sun-oh.

‪(선오) ‪밥도 못 먹으면서 왜 앉아 있어

Why are you sitting here if you can't even eat?

‪어차피 너 놀란 건 ‪안중에도 없는 사람들이야

Why are you sitting here if you can't even eat? These folks don't even care about how shocked you are.

‪[재철의 헛웃음]

‪(혜영) ‪죄송합니다

I'm sorry.

‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

‪[문이 탁 닫힌다]

‪[몬순의 힘주는 신음]

‪나 같아도 죽었겠다

I would've taken my own life too.

‪(몬순) ‪평생 좋알람 한 번도 안 울리는 게 ‪상상이 돼?

Can you imagine your Love Alarm not going off at all your whole life?

‪울릴 수도 있지

It might have.

‪(몬순) ‪뭐?

What?

‪지금은 아니지만

Maybe not now,

‪살아 있다면 언젠간 울릴 수도 있지

but it might have rung later on if they had decided to live.

‪그러다 진짜 한 번도 안 울리면?

What if it never rings though?

‪[잔잔한 음악] ‪[조조가 흐느낀다]

‪근데 나는

You see,

‪내 게 안 울려도

even if no one ever rings mine,

‪내가 좋아하는 사람 좋알람 ‪울릴 수 있으면

being able to ring Love Alarm for the person I like...

‪그래도 행복할 거 같아

will make me happy.

‪(몬순) ‪[힘주며] ‪아, 아유

Goodness. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

‪난 잘 모르겠다

Goodness. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

‪(조조) ‪야, 얼른 나가자, 준비해

Hey, let's get out of here. Get ready.

‪[부드러운 음악이 흘러나온다]

‪(선오) ‪그만 찾아보라니까

Stop looking it up.

‪야

Here.

‪어떻게 살았을까

I wonder about their lives.

‪(혜영) ‪죽은 사람들 말이야

Those people who died.

‪처음엔 가족들 축복 받으면서 ‪태어났을 텐데

I'm sure they were born with blessings from their families.

‪야, 그만 생각해

Hey, stop thinking about it.

‪너만 힘들어

It'll just upset you.

‪(민재) ‪야, 황선오! 이혜영!

Hey, Sun-oh! Hye-yeong!

‪[민재의 웃음]

‪야, 밖에 진짜 춥다

Guys, it's freezing outside.

‪오늘 우리

Today,

‪여기 있는 술 아주 그냥 다 먹고 ‪죽자, 어?

we're going to drink every bottle of booze they have here, okay?

‪알았지? ‪[휴대전화 알림음]

Got it?

‪난 가야겠다

I have to go.

‪간다고?

You're leaving?

‪(민재) ‪진짜...

For real?

‪나 지금 방금 왔는데?

Hey, I just got here.

‪쟤 진짜 가는 거야? ‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

Is he really taking off?

‪야, 선오야

Hey, Sun-oh.

‪[문이 달칵 닫힌다] ‪야, 인마!

Hey, dude!

‪아이씨 ‪[민재가 의자를 드르륵 끈다]

What the...

‪하여간 자기 마음대로, 아유, 씨

He always does whatever the heck he wants to do.

‪[민재가 시원한 탄성을 내뱉는다]

‪아, 맞다

Oh, right.

‪나 아까 결혼식장에서 걔 봤다?

I saw that girl at a wedding earlier today.

‪(혜영) ‪응?

What?

‪(민재) ‪왜, 그 여자애 있잖아

You know, that girl.

‪그, 머리 긴 애

The girl with long hair.

‪아, 너희들이 좋아하던 애

The girl you both had a crush on.

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪김조조?

Kim Jojo?

‪맞아, 김조조, 걔 이름 특이했어

Yes, Kim Jojo. I remember she had a unique name.

‪아니, 김조조가 ‪결혼식장에서 뭐 했는데?

Well, what was she doing at the wedding?

‪그건 나야 모르지

That I don't know.

‪아, 근데 내가 잘못 본 걸 수도 있어

You know what though? I might have been mistaken.

‪(민재) ‪응? 술 없네, 아이...

Darn it. We're out of booze.

‪[버스 엔진음]

‪[조조 조모가 코를 드르렁 곤다]

‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

‪어, 조조야

Hey, Jojo.

‪할머니 생각나서 왔어?

-I guess you missed your grandma. -Yes.

‪네

-I guess you missed your grandma. -Yes.

‪이거...

This is for you.

‪(보호사) ‪자꾸 이런다, 나 미안하게

You really don't need to do this.

‪할머니가 이모님한테 ‪늘 고마워하셨어요

My grandma was always so grateful to you.

‪쉬는 날엔 ‪친구들이랑 놀고 그래, 알겠지?

Spend some time with your friends on your days off, okay?

‪네

Okay.

‪새해 복 많이 받으세요

Happy New Year.

‪그래, 너도

Thanks. Same to you.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[한숨]

‪[밝은 음악이 흘러나온다] ‪(육조) ‪어때? 괜찮아?

Does this place look nice? Yes.

‪(선오) ‪응

Yes.

‪(육조) ‪내년 봄에 남성복 하게 되면 ‪오빠가 모델 해 줘야 돼

When I launch a menswear line next spring, you'll have to be our model.

‪(선오) ‪너 하는 거 봐서

-We'll see about that. -Gosh.

‪치...

-We'll see about that. -Gosh.

‪(육조) ‪오빠, 내가 사진 찍어 줄게

Sun-oh, let me take a photo of you.

‪씁, 음...

Well...

‪저기 서 봐

Go stand over there.

‪[좋알람 작동음]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪"러브 조 개업"

‪(육조) ‪하나, 둘, 셋

One, two, three.

‪[카메라 셔터음]

‪(민재) ‪아휴

‪야, 미안하다

Hey, I'm sorry.

‪형이 진짜 맛있는 거 사 주고 싶었는데

I wanted to take you out for something really nice, but Congressman Hwang is always so busy at the end of the year.

‪의원님이 연말에 좀 바빠야지

but Congressman Hwang is always so busy at the end of the year.

‪아, 형

-Oh, Min-jae. -Yes?

‪- (민재) 응? ‪- (혜영) 그...

-Oh, Min-jae. -Yes?

‪저번에 결혼식장에서 ‪봤다고 했잖아 ‪[TV 뉴스가 흘러나온다]

-The other day, you said you saw Jojo... -We'll announce the investigation results.

‪- 김조조 ‪- (민재) 어

-...at a wedding. -Yes.

‪(TV 속 경찰청장) ‪서울 지방 경찰청에서는

Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency

‪화영공원 집단 사망 사건과 관련 ‪[사람들이 웅성거린다]

has formed a special task force

‪특별 수사 전담 팀을 구성해

dedicated to the Hwayeong Park mass suicide case

‪[어두운 음악] ‪사건의 발생 경위를 ‪철저히 수사하였습니다

dedicated to the Hwayeong Park mass suicide case and thoroughly investigated why the incident took place.

‪정확한 사망 원인을 밝히기 위해 ‪부검을 실시한 결과

The autopsies, which were carried out to determine the exact cause of death,

‪독극물에 의한 중독사로 판명됐습니다

revealed that they overdosed on a poisonous substance.

‪사망자들은 모두 이삼십대의 청년들로

The victims were all in their 20s or 30s.

‪최근 심각한 실업난과 ‪정신적 공허함을 견디지 못해

Thus, we have concluded that they committed suicide together

‪함께 자살한 것으로 결론짓고 ‪[사람들이 웅성거린다]

due to the stress caused by the unemployment crisis, and therefore,

‪이에 사건 수사를 ‪종결하기로 하였습니다 ‪[민재의 헛웃음]

due to the stress caused by the unemployment crisis, and therefore, -we have decided to close the case. -Hey.

‪(민재) ‪야, 저걸 누가 믿어 ‪[TV 뉴스가 계속된다]

-we have decided to close the case. -Hey. -Who's going to believe that? -Now, we'll take questions.

‪좋알람 안 울려서 죽은 거 ‪다들 아는데, 씨

-Who's going to believe that? -Now, we'll take questions. Everyone knows they died because no one ever rang their Love Alarm.

‪아니, 좋알람이 안 울리면 지우지

They should've just deleted the app, then.

‪괜히 상처받아서 죽고 그래

Why take it to heart and take their own lives?

‪지운다고 해결되는 게 아니었나 보지

I guess they didn't think deleting the app could be a solution.

‪(민재) ‪근데 저 사람들은 ‪왜 공원에서 그랬을까?

But why do you think... they died in the park?

‪날이 이렇게 추운데

I mean, it's so cold.

‪죽는 순간엔 알리고 싶었나 보지

I guess they wanted to tell the world in their final moments

‪나 여기 있다고

that they existed.

‪(민재) ‪에이, 그래도 죽는 건 아니지

Come on. Even so, committing suicide is simply wrong.

‪가족들은 어떻게 하라고

I mean, what about their families?

‪[거리가 시끌벅적하다]

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪2천 원만

Give me 2,000 won.

‪[웃음]

‪(육조) ‪생큐, 갔다 올게

I'll be right back.

‪[휴대전화 알림음]

‪[한숨]

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪[육조의 웃음]

‪뜨거워

It's hot.

‪[입바람을 후후 분다]

‪[입바람을 후 분다]

‪(선오) ‪응

Here.

‪고마워

Thanks.

‪우리 좋알람 지울까?

How about we delete Love Alarm?

‪- 왜? ‪- (선오) 좋알람

-Why? -Well,

‪우리한테 꼭 필요하지도 않잖아

we don't really need it.

‪싫어

I don't want to.

‪난 오빠 좋알람 울리는 거 좋아

I like it when your Love Alarm goes off.

‪육조야

Yuk-jo.

‪오빠가 내 좋알람 못 울리는 거

I know you can't ring my Love Alarm, but it's not because you don't love me.

‪나 안 좋아해서 그런 거 아니야

I know you can't ring my Love Alarm, but it's not because you don't love me.

‪(육조) ‪오빠 마음은 99.99999%인데 진짜 조금

You're 99.999 percent there. It's just missing a tiny bit,

‪딱 0.00001만큼 부족해서 그래

exactly 0.001 percent.

‪그러니까, 응? 미안해하지 마

So you don't need to feel bad.

‪내가 더 잘할게

I'll be better to you.

‪[육조가 입바람을 후 분다]

‪(육조) ‪오빠도 먹을래? ‪[봉지가 바스락거린다]

Do you want some?

‪[육조가 살짝 웃는다]

‪[혜영의 힘주는 신음]

‪(혜영) ‪어?

‪(경희) ‪엄마 좀 우울해지려고 해

I'm a little depressed.

‪(혜영) ‪왜, 무슨 일 있어?

Why? Did something happen?

‪크리스마스이브인데 ‪다 큰 아들이 집에서 이러고 있잖아

My grown-up son is stuck at home on Christmas Eve.

‪아, 크리스마스야 ‪매년 돌아오는 건데, 뭐

Christmas happens every year.

‪오늘하고 내년은 다르지

But this Christmas is different from next year's.

‪똑같은 날이 하루라도 있나?

But this Christmas is different from next year's. Every day is a different day, you know.

‪[한숨]

Do what you like and live every day to the fullest.

‪매일매일 좋아하는 거 하면서 살아

Do what you like and live every day to the fullest.

‪참지 말고

Don't hold back.

‪자

Good night.

‪(혜영) ‪엄마는?

What about you, Mom?

‪엄마는 어떤데

Are you living like that yourself?

‪엄마는 좋아하는 일 하면서 살잖아

I'm doing what I like to do,

‪너 키우는 일

which is looking after you.

‪(경희) ‪잘 자

Sweet dreams.

‪[멀어지는 발걸음]

‪(TV 속 리포터) ‪오늘 화제 검색어 1위는 ‪'좋알람 2.0'입니다

Today's number one trending keyword is "Love Alarm 2.0."

‪어젯밤 좋알람 C&C는 ‪좋알람 앱 개발 후 처음으로

Last night, Love Alarm C&C announced that there will be

‪큰 규모의 업데이트를 한다고 ‪깜짝 발표를 했는데요

an extensive update for the first time since the app's launch.

‪새롭게 출시될 기능은

The new features will be revealed

‪오는 1월 8일 ‪좋알람 2.0 발표회에서...

at the Love Alarm 2.0 launching presentation on January 8...

‪(굴미 모) ‪아이고, 좋알람, 좋알람 ‪그까짓 게 뭐라고

Jeez, enough about Love Alarm. What's the big deal?

‪[TV 속 리포터가 계속 말한다] ‪저기 식탁 위에 있는 거 굴미 갖다줘 ‪밑에서 먹겠대

Take the food on the table to Gul-mi. She wants to eat downstairs.

‪네

Okay.

‪(굴미) ‪어, 방송 시작할게요

I'll begin my live broadcast now.

‪짜잔! 안녕하세요, 여러분

Ta-da! Hello, everyone. Welcome to BJ Gul-mi's awesome shopping mall, Love Mi.

‪BJ 굴미의 핫한 쇼핑몰 러브 미예요

Welcome to BJ Gul-mi's awesome shopping mall, Love Mi.

‪자, 오늘은 피부 톤에 따라서 ‪웜톤과 쿨톤

Today, I'll be recommending the most flattering color for your complexion based on your undertone, which can be either warm or cold.

‪어울리는 색깔을 ‪하나씩 추천해 드릴 거예요

based on your undertone, which can be either warm or cold.

‪자, 일단 피부가 웜톤인 분들이라면

All right. If you have warm undertones,

‪이런 따뜻해 보이는 색상은 어때요?

how about a warm color like this?

‪옐로는 바로 웜톤의 대표 컬러

Yellow is one of the best colors for warm undertones.

‪자, 그리고 피부가 쿨톤인 분들이라면

Now, if you have cool undertones...

‪짠!

Ta-da! Blue is the best color, without a doubt.

‪역시 블루죠

Ta-da! Blue is the best color, without a doubt.

‪사실 이런 셔츠 하나씩만 있어도

A versatile shirt like this

‪언제든지 옷을 돌려 입기 쉽잖아요 ‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

goes with anything, you know.

‪자, 이 옷과 이 옷

This shirt and this blouse. They're both available on Love Mi.

‪둘 다 러브 미에 있어요, 와!

They're both available on Love Mi.

‪뭐야, 연습 중인 거 안 보여?

What? Can't you see that I'm practicing?

‪(굴미) ‪씨... ‪[조조의 헛웃음]

What? Can't you see that I'm practicing? Jeez. Didn't you ask me to bring your food down?

‪(조조) ‪야, 가져다 달라 할 땐 언제고

Jeez. Didn't you ask me to bring your food down?

‪왜, 나도 같이 보자

Hey, I want to see it too.

‪아, 보긴 뭘 봐 ‪이상한 소리 하고 있어

See what? Cut it out.

‪[마우스 클릭음] ‪[굴미의 한숨]

‪(굴미) ‪이육조는 홍대에 매장도 열고

I heard Yuk-jo opened a shop in Hongdae.

‪좋알람 발표회도 간다는데 ‪난 언제 따라잡아

She's even going to the launch event. Will I ever catch up with her?

‪아, 나도 좋알람 배지 클럽 ‪빨리 들어가야 되는데

Gosh, I have to join the Love Alarm Badge Club soon.

‪너도 아나 보다?

I guess you know her.

‪이육조

Lee Yuk-jo.

‪황선오 여자 친구

She's Hwang Sun-oh's girlfriend.

‪둘이 미국에서 만났대 ‪[잔잔한 음악]

I heard they met in the States.

‪다 먹으면 가져다 놔

Bring the tray back when you're done.

‪야! 너 오늘 저녁에 ‪편의점 보는 거 까먹지 마

Hey! Don't forget that you have to watch the convenience store this evening.

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪(육조) ‪오빠!

Sun-oh!

‪[함께 웃는다]

‪[한숨]

‪[한숨]

‪[다가오는 자전거 소리]

‪(사진작가) ‪자, 카메라 보고! ‪[밝은 음악]

Look at the camera! Perfect.

‪[카메라 셔터음이 연신 울린다] ‪그렇지!

Perfect.

‪자, 포즈!

Now, strike a pose for me!

‪그렇지!

Great!

‪자, 발랄하게, 그렇지! ‪[육조의 웃음]

Now, I want you to look bubbly. Nice!

‪좋아!

That's great.

‪오케이! ‪[육조의 웃음]

‪그렇지!

That's it.

‪[카메라 셔터음]

‪(육조) ‪수고하셨습니다, 수고하셨습니다 ‪[사람들이 저마다 인사한다]

-Thank you for everything. -Thank you. Great job today.

‪애들 배지 클럽 하우스에 ‪벌써 도착했대

Everyone is already at the Badge Club House.

‪에이, 오빠랑 둘이 보내려고 했는데

Too bad. I was hoping it'd just be the two of us.

‪씁, 오늘은 아무래도 같이 놀아야겠다

It looks like we'll have to hang out with them today.

‪배지 클럽 애들은 뭐 하러 신경 써

Why do you care about the Badge Club members?

‪그냥 혜영이 불러서 셋이 보내자

Let's just call Hye-yeong and chill together.

‪크리스마스도 셋이 보내?

We'll even spend Christmas with him?

‪아...

‪거기 가고 싶어?

Do you want to go there?

‪응

Yes.

‪그래, 그럼

All right, then.

‪가자

Let's go.

‪[놀라는 숨소리]

‪[한숨]

‪[한숨]

‪[안도하는 숨소리]

‪[다가오는 자전거 소리]

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪안녕, 김조조

Hi, Jojo.

‪나 기억해?

Do you remember me?

‪기다렸어

I was waiting...

‪어?

What?

‪너 기다렸다고

I was waiting for you.

‪얼굴 봤으니까 됐어

I got to see you, so I guess I'll get going.

‪또 보자

I'll see you around.

‪"배지 클럽"

‪[시스템 작동음]

‪[좋알람 알림음이 연신 울린다]

SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪[시스템 작동음]

‪[좋알람 알림음이 연신 울린다]

‪[시스템 작동음]

‪(여자) ‪육조야!

Yuk-jo!

‪(육조) ‪언니, 안녕하세요

Hey, how have you been?

‪(여자) ‪왜 이렇게 늦게 왔어 ‪나 진짜 기다렸잖아

What took you so long? I've been waiting for you.

‪오빠, 먼저 올라가 있어, 이따 갈게

-Go ahead, Sun-oh. I'll meet you upstairs. -Okay.

‪(선오) ‪응

-Go ahead, Sun-oh. I'll meet you upstairs. -Okay.

‪(육조) ‪오빠

Sun-oh.

‪와, 이혜영 오늘 도서관 갔대

My gosh, Hye-yeong went to the library today.

‪(선오) ‪와, 크리스마스에 도서관?

Wow, going to the library on Christmas?

‪이 정도면 변태라고 봐야지?

He's like a pervert, don't you think?

‪안 되겠다

This isn't good. I should set him up with someone.

‪내가 혜영 오빠 소개팅시켜 줘야지

This isn't good. I should set him up with someone.

‪갑자기 소개팅은 왜?

Why would you do that?

‪오빠가 나랑 있어도 ‪자꾸 혜영 오빠만 찾으니까 그렇지

Because you keep talking about him even when you're with me.

‪혜영 오빠는 어떤 스타일 좋아해?

What's his type?

‪(선오) ‪글쎄?

I'm not sure.

‪서로 그런 얘기는 안 해서

We don't talk about those things.

‪진짜? 남자들끼리 그런 얘기 안 해?

Really? Don't guys talk about girls?

‪그래도 혜영 오빠가 ‪좋아하는 사람은 본 적 있을 거 아니야

I'm sure you've at least seen his crushes.

‪[버스 엔진음] ‪[반짝이는 효과음]

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪본 적 없어

Actually, no.

‪혜영이가 좋아하는 사람

I've never seen any.

‪[혜영의 고민하는 숨소리]

Gosh.

‪[휴대전화 조작음]

‪[웃음]

‪[혜영의 한숨]

‪[한숨]

‪[긴장되는 숨소리]

‪(혜영) ‪아...

Jeez.

‪[혜영의 한숨] ‪[노크 소리가 들린다]

‪어

Come in.

‪혜영아, 저녁 먹어

Hye-yeong, dinner's ready.

‪어, 어, 어

Okay, great.

‪치

‪[휴대전화 진동음]

‪[문이 달칵 여닫힌다]

‪(조조) ‪야, 계산하고 먹어

Hey, pay for it first.

‪[굴미가 캔을 쉭 딴다]

‪[기침한다]

‪아이씨, 내가 어이가 없어서, 진짜

Jeez, unbelievable.

‪(조조) ‪왜 또 ‪[굴미의 한숨]

What now?

‪아, 맨날 오는 그 택배 기사!

That courier guy who comes every day.

‪아이씨!

Damn it!

‪그 인간이 방금 내 좋알람 울렸어

That loser rang my Love Alarm just now.

‪아, 그 인상 좋으신 분? ‪[굴미의 못마땅한 신음]

Oh, that guy with the kind face?

‪늘 웃고 다니시던데

He always has a smile on his face.

‪[굴미가 캔을 탁 내려놓는다]

‪너도 나 무시해?

Do you look down on me too?

‪어?

Do you look down on me too? -What? -Do I look like a joke to you?

‪내가 우습냐고

-What? -Do I look like a joke to you?

‪뭔 소리야

Cut it out.

‪(굴미) ‪데뷔도 못 해, 대학도 못 가

I couldn't debut or get into college. You look down on me

‪BJ 한답시고 ‪맨날 지하실에만 처박혀 있으니까

I couldn't debut or get into college. You look down on me because I'm just stuck in the basement trying to become a content creator.

‪지금 나 무시하는 거잖아

because I'm just stuck in the basement trying to become a content creator.

‪아, 택배 기사 같은 거랑 ‪나랑 지금 어울리기나 해?

Do you seriously think a courier guy is good enough for me?

‪그럼 넌 누가 너랑 어울린다고 생각해?

Then what kind of guy is good enough for you?

‪좋알람 개발자?

I'd say the developer of Love Alarm?

‪그 정도는 돼야지

Then I'd consider it.

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪야, 그 사람을 네가 어떻게 만나

Hey, how are you even going to meet that man?

‪(굴미) ‪배지 클럽 들어가면 되지

I'll join the Badge Club.

‪걔네들은 개발자 만나지 않겠어?

They'll get to meet the developer.

‪거기 좋알람 되게 많이 울리는 사람만 ‪들어갈 수 있는 거 아니야?

Can't you only join when your Love Alarm has been rung by a ton of people?

‪다 방법이 있어

Can't you only join when your Love Alarm has been rung by a ton of people? There's always a way.

‪혜영아

Hye-yeong.

‪(경희) ‪어, 선오 왔어?

Hey, Sun-oh.

‪[살짝 웃으며] ‪혜영이 나갔는데

Hye-yeong went out.

‪이렇게 일찍요?

This early?

‪어디를요?

Where did he go?

‪[새가 지저귄다]

‪[부드러운 음악]

‪[조조의 놀란 신음]

‪여기 앉아

Take this seat.

‪아, 괜찮아

No, it's okay.

‪[당황한 신음]

‪(조조) ‪야!

Hey, wait...

‪죄송합니다

‪[자판기 작동음]

‪[혜영이 캔을 탁 꺼낸다]

‪(혜영) ‪자

Here.

‪너 지금 뭐 하는 거야?

What is this about?

‪커피 마시라고

Have some coffee.

‪그 말이 아니잖아

That's not what I was asking.

‪뭐, 자리 잡아 주고 커피 뽑아 주고

You saved a seat for me and got me coffee.

‪뭐 하는 거냐고

What is all this about?

‪문자도 보냈는데, '메리 크리스마스'

What is all this about? I texted you too.

‪하, 그 문자 네가 보낸 거였어?

That was from you?

‪너 진짜 왜 그래

Seriously, why are you being like this?

‪진짜 몰라서 물어?

You really don't know the answer?

‪(혜영) ‪들이대는 거잖아

I'm hitting on you.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪좋알람 나오기 전에는 ‪사람들이 이렇게 했어

This is what people used to do before Love Alarm was launched.

‪자리 잡아 주고 커피도 뽑아 주면

When someone saves a seat for you and buys you coffee,

‪'저 사람이 나 좋아하나' ‪밤새 고민도 하고

you'd stay up all night wondering if that guy has a crush on you.

‪야, 이혜영

Hey, Hye-yeong.

‪기억하고 있네, 내 이름

You remember my name.

‪좋알람 없이 옛날식으로 해 보려고

I want to try this the old-school way without Love Alarm.

‪나 인턴 시작할 때까지 ‪여기 올 수 있어

I can keep coming here until my internship starts.

‪그사이에 생각해 봐

Take that time and think about...

‪나 어떤지

how you feel about me.

‪[부드러우면서 활기찬 음악]

‪[경쾌한 자전거 소리] ‪[기분 좋게 숨 가쁜 소리]

‪[다가오는 발소리]

‪(선오) ‪왔어?

Hey, you're back.

‪어

Hey. Why did you go to the library all dressed up?

‪(선오) ‪도서관에 왜 그렇게 차려입고 갔냐

Why did you go to the library all dressed up?

‪잘 보이고 싶은 사람 있어서

Because I wanted to impress someone.

‪뭐야, 누군데

What? Who is it?

‪[한숨]

‪설마

No way.

‪아니지?

Not her, right?

‪맞아, 김조조

It is her, Kim Jojo.

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪아직도 김조조 좋아해?

Do you still have feelings for her?

‪아니

-No. -I still have feelings for her.

‪난 아직도 좋아해

-No. -I still have feelings for her.

‪그러니까 내가 알아서 할게

So, I'll figure out what to do about it.

‪(선오) ‪야, 김조조가 나한테 어떻게 했었는지

Hey, you know what Jojo did to me.

‪기억 안 나?

Don't you remember?

‪[거친 숨소리]

‪(선오) ‪어떻게 이래?

How can this be?

‪[좋알람 작동음] ‪[좋알람 알림음]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪(조조) ‪내가 말했잖아

I told you.

‪나 너 안 좋아한다고

I don't like you.

‪대체 시간을 얼마나 줘야 돼

How much time do you need?

‪난 네가 아직도 ‪나 좋아하는 거 같단 말이야

It still feels like you have feelings for me.

‪[조조의 한숨]

‪[휴대전화 벨 소리]

‪[버튼 조작음] ‪(선오) ‪응

Hey.

‪(육조) ‪오빠, 오고 있어?

Sun-oh, are you on your way?

‪어

Yes.

‪도착하면 연락할게

I'll call you when I get there. Okay, sure. Drive safely.

‪(육조) ‪응, 알았어, 조심히 와 ‪[통화 종료음]

Okay, sure. Drive safely.

‪[헛웃음]

‪(혜영) ‪좋알람 없이 옛날식으로 해 보려고

I want to try this the old-school way without Love Alarm.

‪나 인턴 시작할 때까지 ‪여기 올 수 있어

I can keep coming here until my internship starts.

‪그사이에 생각해 봐, 나 어떤지

Take that time and think about how you feel about me.

‪[펜을 탁 내려놓는다]

‪[좋알람 알림음]

‪[심장 박동 효과음]

SOMEONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪[발걸음이 울린다]

‪이혜영 진짜네

Hye-yeong wasn't lying.

‪선오야

Sun-oh.

‪혜영이 건드리지 마

Stay away from Hye-yeong.

‪나 걔 상처받는 꼴 못 봐

I can't see him getting his heart broken.

‪내가 뭘 어쨌다고

What did I do?

‪네가 나 버렸잖아

You dumped me.

‪버린 거 아니야

No, I didn't dump you.

‪그럼 말해 봐

Then tell me.

‪그때 나한테 왜 그랬는지

Why did you do that to me back then?

‪그땐 내가...

Back then, I...

‪(선오) ‪거봐

See?

‪넌 그때나 지금이나 똑같아

You haven't changed one bit.

‪결국 아무 말도 안 하잖아

You just won't tell me anything.

‪미안해

-I'm sorry. -Don't apologize.

‪(선오) ‪미안하다고 하지 마

-I'm sorry. -Don't apologize.

‪널 미워하려고 이해해 보려고 ‪별생각을 다 했어

I thought of all sorts of scenarios to hate or to understand you.

‪[슬픈 음악] ‪'내가 분명 잘못한 게 있겠지'

"I must've done something wrong.

‪'버릴 만한 이유가 있으니까 버렸겠지'

There must've been a reason why she had to leave me."

‪[한숨]

‪그러니까 혜영이한테서 떨어져

So, stay away from Hye-yeong.

‪[떨리는 숨소리]

‪(조조) ‪[울먹이며] ‪선오야

Sun-oh.

‪하나도 안 괜찮아

I'm not okay.

‪나 너무 힘들어

This is so hard for me.

‪- (일식) 김조조, 왜 그래! ‪- (조조) 이러다 죽는다고!

This is so hard for me. -Jojo, what's wrong? -We'll die!

‪(남학생1) ‪쟤 발작이래?

-Jojo, what's wrong? -We'll die! -Did she have a seizure or what? -I knew Jojo would get him in trouble.

‪(남학생2) ‪황선오, 김조조 때문에 ‪한번 털릴 줄 알았다

-Did she have a seizure or what? -I knew Jojo would get him in trouble.

‪(혜영) ‪김조조 때문에?

"Because of Jojo"?

‪(남학생2) ‪아, 걔 제주도에서 이상했잖아 ‪[남학생3이 말한다]

-She acted all weird on Jeju Island. -That was scary.

‪아, 그런 애랑 계속 붙어 있으니까 ‪사고가 나지

-She acted all weird on Jeju Island. -That was scary. -That accident happened... -That's freaky. -because he kept spending time with her. -Sun-oh.

‪(조조) ‪[힘겨운 목소리로] ‪선오야

-because he kept spending time with her. -Sun-oh.

‪혹시 선오 봤어?

Have you seen Sun-oh by any chance?

‪응급실에 선오 부모님 오셨었는데

Ever since his parents came to the ER, I haven't been able to get hold of him.

‪그 후로 연락이 안 돼서

Ever since his parents came to the ER, I haven't been able to get hold of him. If Sun-oh keeps on being useless, just send him back to the US.

‪(재철) ‪선오 계속 쓸모없이 굴면 ‪다시 미국으로 보내

If Sun-oh keeps on being useless, just send him back to the US.

‪(덕구) ‪세상에 단 하나밖에 없는 방패야

FROM CHON DUK-GU There's no other shield like this in the entire world.

‪너한테 필요할 거 같아서

I figured you might need it.

‪(조조) ‪매일 나 자신과 싸우는 기분이 들어

Every day, I feel as if I'm fighting a war against myself.

‪(덕구) ‪선오...

Do you regret...

‪좋알람 울린 거 후회해? ‪[조조가 훌쩍인다]

ringing Sun-oh's Love Alarm?

‪(조조) ‪겁나

I'm scared.

‪(덕구) ‪넌 나처럼 ‪많이 아프지 않았으면 좋겠어

I don't want you to be heartbroken like I was.

‪[뛰어오는 발소리]

‪[혜영의 가쁜 숨소리]

‪(혜영) ‪아, 이거

Right, this is for you.

‪아, 고마워

Thanks.

‪만나게 해 주고 싶었는데

I wanted to make sure you could meet him.

‪미안해

I'm sorry.

‪어떤 사람들은

I think some people...

‪남의 불행을 즐기는 거 같아

take pleasure in the misfortune of others.

‪애들 말 너무 신경 쓰지 마

Don't take what others are saying to heart.

‪[버스가 다가오는 소리]

‪[버스 문이 쉭 열린다]

‪내 편 들어 줘서 고마워

Thanks for taking my side.

‪[가게가 시끌벅적하다]

‪(가게 주인) ‪네, 여기 있습니다

-Here you go. -Thank you.

‪- (가게 주인) 맛있게 드셨어요? ‪- (손님1) 맛있게 먹었어요 ‪[손님2가 말한다]

-Did you enjoy your food? -The meat was exceptional.

‪(가게 주인) ‪예, 고맙습니다, 자주 오세요, 예, 예 ‪[손님들이 인사한다]

-Great, thank you. Take care. -Yes, thank you for the great food.

‪네 물건들 챙겨서 가라

Pack up your stuff and leave.

‪사장님, 죄송해요

I'm sorry, sir.

‪앞으론 절대 안 빠질게요

I'll never miss any shifts again.

‪연락 미리 못 드린 건...

I couldn't call you because--

‪(가게 주인) ‪저기 새로 온 알바 일하는 거 ‪안 보이냐?

Don't you see the new part-timer there?

‪(가게 주인) ‪아유, 과장님, 안녕하세요 ‪[손님3이 인사한다]

-My gosh, hello. -Oh, hello.

‪예, 아유, 회식 오셨나 봐 ‪예, 저쪽으로 ‪[손님들이 인사한다]

I guess you're here for a team dinner. -Hello. -Over there.

‪[한숨]

‪(조조) ‪나 그 말 좋더라

I like it when people tell me...

‪구김 없다는 말

that I seem cheerful.

‪제주도에서 부모님 돌아가시고

Since my parents passed away on Jeju Island,

‪상처받는 일 되게 많았거든

I've been emotionally hurt many times.

‪그럴 때마다 자꾸만 펴는 거야

Every time I feel hurt, I consciously try to be more cheerful.

‪(조조) ‪더 웃고 공부도 열심히 하고

I smile more and study harder...

‪내 진짜 모습이 구겨지지 않게

to make sure I never lose my true self.

‪앞으로 너한테 ‪상처 주는 사람 있으면 다 말해

From now on, tell me whenever anyone hurts your feelings.

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪걱정하지 마

Don't worry.

‪앞으로도 난

I'll continue...

‪구겨지지 않을 거야

to stay cheerful and strong.

‪[어두운 음악]

‪[한숨]

‪진짜네?

You're real.

‪그럼, 진짜지

Of course I'm real.

‪(선오) ‪연락 안 돼서 걱정했지?

Sorry you couldn't get hold of me.

‪(조조) ‪많이 아팠겠다

It must've hurt a lot.

‪(선오) ‪얼굴은 별로 안 다쳤잖아

My face is okay though.

‪이제 학교도 갈 거야

I can go back to school now.

‪(조조) ‪응

Good.

‪반응이 왜 그래?

What's with that reaction?

‪무지 좋아할 줄 알았는데

I thought you'd be stoked.

‪좋아

I am.

‪그러니까 얼른 가서 좀 쉬어

So go home and get some rest now.

‪싫어

No.

‪예쁜 얼굴 더 보고 갈래

I want to keep admiring your beauty.

‪(선오) ‪며칠 동안 못 봤잖아

I couldn't see you for a few days.

‪이제 가

Get going now.

‪알겠어

All right.

‪연락할게

I'll call you.

‪(조조) ‪응

Okay.

‪[슬픈 음악]

‪(조조) ‪선오야!

Sun-oh!

‪좋아해!

I like you!

‪[살짝 웃는다]

‪[한숨]

‪[웃음]

‪[선오의 웃음]

‪[조조가 흐느낀다] ‪(조조) ‪선오야

Sun-oh.

‪네가 싫어서가 아니야

It's not because I don't like you.

‪무서워서

I'm just scared.

‪길은 너무 멀고

There's a long road ahead of me.

‪[어린 조조의 울음]

‪(조조) ‪나는 너무 힘이 없고

But I'm just too weak.

‪그래서

That's why...

‪그래서 두고 가는 거야

That's why I'm leaving you behind, Sun-oh.

‪선오야

That's why I'm leaving you behind, Sun-oh.

‪[한숨]

‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

‪황선오는 언제부터 학교 나와?

When will Sun-oh come back to school?

‪그러니까 내가 제주도 가지 말랬잖아

See? I told you not to go to Jeju Island.

‪[물병을 탁 내려놓는다] ‪그만해

Enough.

‪(굴미) ‪황선오는 알아?

Does Sun-oh know

‪너희 엄마 아빠가 너 죽이려고 한 거?

that your mom and dad tried to kill you?

‪더는 황선오 얘기 하지 마

Don't ever bring him up again.

‪(굴미) ‪싫어

Why not?

‪네가 뭔데 나한테 하지 말래

Who are you to tell me what not to do?

‪나한테 함부로 말하는 것도 그만해

And stop being so disrespectful to me.

‪[어두운 음악]

‪[굴미 모가 금고를 탁 닫는다]

‪(굴미 모) ‪담배 남은 거 제대로 확인해

Make sure you check the cigarette inventory.

‪"좋알람"

IF YOU'RE IN LOVE, RING THE ALARM

‪(조조) ‪너를 두고 갈 수 있는 유일한 방법

The only way I could leave you behind...

‪내가 멈추면 되는 거야 ‪[휴대전화 조작음]

is for me to stop this.

‪(덕구)

Your crush's Love Alarm won't ring... even if your Love Alarm is on.

‪(덕구)

even if your Love Alarm is on. Would you like to activate the shield?

‪(덕구)

Once you activate the shield, only the developer can remove it.

‪(덕구)

only the developer can remove it. Would you still like to continue?

‪"작동"

‪(덕구)

Your heart is safe now.

‪[좋알람 작동음]

‪[좋알람 방패 작동음]

NO ONE WITHIN A 10M RADIUS LOVES YOU

‪(조조) ‪이제 나는

From now on,

‪누구의 좋알람도 울리지 않을 것이다

I won't make anyone's Love Alarm go off.

‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

‪[문이 달칵 닫힌다] ‪어서 오세요

Hello.

‪- (조조) 안녕히 가세요 ‪- (손님4) 수고하세요

-Here you go. -Thank you.

‪[문이 달칵 열린다]

‪[문이 탁 닫힌다]

‪[흐느낀다]

‪[잔잔한 음악]

‪(조조) ‪내가 그어 놓은 선 안으로 ‪누구도 들어오지 않으면

If no one comes inside the line that I've drawn,

‪상처 줄 일도 받을 일도 없을 것이다

I won't have to get hurt or hurt anyone myself.

‪그리고 나는

And...

‪혼자 살아갈 것이다

I'll be all alone.

‪[조조가 흐느낀다]

‪[스위치를 탁 누른다] ‪[컴퓨터 종료음]

LOVE ALARM

‪[휴대전화를 탁 집어 든다] ‪[휴대전화 조작음]

‪[휴대전화 조작음]

WOULD YOU LIKE TO DELETE THE PHOTO?

‪[휴대전화를 탁 내려놓는다]

‪[덕구가 커튼을 쓱 연다]

‪[무거운 효과음]

‪(조조) ‪덕구는

Duk-gu...

‪처음부터 존재하지 않았던 사람처럼

disappeared for good,

‪우리에게서

as if...

‪영영 사라져 버렸다

he had never existed in the first place.

‪[의미심장한 음악]

YOUR HEART IS SAFE NOW

 

Không có nhận xét nào: