흑기사 10
Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me 10
[KOR-ENG DUAL SUB]
|
어릴 때 너 좋아해서 상처받았고 |
I got hurt because I liked you as
a kid. |
|
너를 위해서 돈을 벌었고 |
I made money for you. |
|
나
지금 너 때문에 여기 돌아와 있어 |
And I came back here for you. |
|
믿어도 돼 |
You can trust me. |
|
나
만나면서 |
As you date me, |
|
나
만나면서 세상에 믿어도 되는 남자가 있다는 거 |
you'll learn that there is a man
you can trust. |
|
배워 |
you'll learn that there is a man
you can trust. |
|
[로맨틱한 음악] |
|
|
잘
자 |
Goodnight. |
|
사랑해 |
I love you. |
|
{수호} 사랑해 |
I love you. |
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra... |
|
행복하다 |
I'm happy. |
|
[잔잔한 음악] |
|
|
(곤이) 우와 |
|
|
서울에 이런 데가 남아있다니 |
I'm surprised there's still... |
|
놀랍네 |
a place like this left in Seoul. |
|
술
취했나 봐 |
You must be drunk. |
|
그
말을 몇 번이나 해요? |
How many times are you going to
repeat that? |
|
아니, 이
어떻게... |
How can you make... |
|
남성복, 여성복을 동시에 하시죠? |
both men's and women's wear? |
|
그
얘기도 아까 했는데 |
You already asked that too. |
|
천재니까요 |
Because I'm a genius. |
|
시간도 아주 많았고 |
Plus I had a lot of time. |
|
아, 그럼 저도 한 벌 해주세요 |
Then make a suit for me too. |
|
하는 거 봐서요 |
We'll see. |
|
일어나요 |
Wake up. |
|
5분만 |
Five more minutes. |
|
이
사람 보기보다 술이 약하네 |
I thought he could hold his
liquor. |
|
최지훈 씨는 어떻게 아세요? |
How do you know Choi Ji-hoon? |
|
정해라 씨를 통해서 알았어요 |
Through Jung Hae-ra. |
|
저, 정해라? |
Jung Hae-ra? |
|
그러니까 내가 아는 사람의 남친이 |
Someone I know who had a
boyfriend. |
|
이
사람이었어요 |
It was him. |
|
내
친구 중에도 정해라가 있는데 |
I have a friend named Jung Hae-ra. |
|
걔는 여행사 다니거든요 |
She works at a travel agency. |
|
정해라를 아세요? |
Do you know Hae-ra? |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 효과음] |
|
|
최지훈 씨가 |
Ji-hoon was... |
|
해라 남자친구였다고요? |
Hae-ra's boyfriend? |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
너
어제 몇 시에 들어왔어? |
When did you come home last night? |
|
- 1시 반...
- 1시
40... |
-Around 1:30 a.m. -1:45 a.m. |
|
뭐
좋은 일이라도 있나 봐? |
Did something good happen? |
|
- 아뇨 - 아니야 |
-No. -No. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
해라야, 가자 |
Hae-ra. Let's go. |
|
가는 길에 데려다 줄게 |
I'll give you a ride. |
|
어, 잠깐만 |
Wait one second. |
|
- 정해라 - 어 |
-Hae-ra. -Yes. |
|
본부장 때문에 열받지 말고 |
Don't get mad at the chief
director. |
|
- 조급해하지 말고 - 응 |
-Be patient. -Okay. |
|
회의 시간에 박수받은 것만으로도 존재감 인정받은 거야 |
They applauded you at the meeting,
which means they value you. |
|
그치, 상담 전화도 즐겁게 하고 |
Right. I'll take the calls
cheerfully. |
|
진상 손님한테 욕해도 돼 |
You can swear at rude customers. |
|
알겠어, 자신 있어 |
Okay. I'm good at that. |
|
감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
할
말
없어? |
Anything you want to say? |
|
화이팅! |
Have a good day. |
|
그거 말고 |
Other than that. |
|
사랑해, 화이팅 |
I love you. Have a good day. |
|
갈게 |
Bye. |
|
힘! |
Cheer up! |
|
굿모닝입니다,
대표님 |
Good morning, Mr. Moon. |
|
응 |
Hi. |
|
내
커피는 내 취향에 맞게 내가 할 거야 |
I'll make my own coffee. |
|
앞으로 이런 거 하지 마 |
Don't do that from now on. |
|
왜요? |
-Why not? -I don't find that kind
of boss cool. |
|
커피 심부름 시키는 보스 매력 없어 |
-Why not? -I don't find that kind
of boss cool. |
|
아유, 그저께 저 살려주신 거 감사해서 한 잔 더 뽑은 거예요 |
I got you this as a thank you for
saving me the other day. |
|
부담 갖지 마세요 |
Don't worry about it. |
|
그래, 고마워 |
Okay. Thanks. |
|
아참, 혹시 그 얘기 들으셨어요? |
By the way, did you hear? |
|
우리한테 지상권 설정해주기로 하고 |
Remember Yoon Dal-hong who
betrayed us with the surface rights? |
|
배신한 윤달홍 씨 있잖아요? |
Remember Yoon Dal-hong who
betrayed us with the surface rights? |
|
그분 아들이 교통사고로 크게 다쳐 가지고 |
His son had a terrible car
accident. |
|
지금 정신이 나가 있대요 |
So he's out of his mind. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
얼마나 다쳤는데? |
How badly did his son get hurt? |
|
혼수상태래요 |
He's in a coma. |
|
우리랑 그대로 진행했으면 그런 일도 안 당하셨을 텐데 |
The accident wouldn't have
happened if he had worked with us. |
|
그런 말이 어딨어 |
Don't say that. |
|
그냥 속상해서 하는 소리죠 |
I'm just upset. |
|
나가서 일 봐 |
OK, thanks. |
|
네 |
Okay. |
|
아우, 좋다 |
This is nice. |
|
좋은 술인가 봐요 |
It must've been fine liquor. |
|
두통이 없네 |
I don't have a headache. |
|
겨울에 목욕탕 오면 너무 좋았어요 |
I loved coming to a bathhouse in
winter. |
|
옛날에 막 이러고 놀았는데 |
I used to play like this. |
|
검사님이셨죠? |
You were a prosecutor, right? |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
해라가 문수호 씨한테 아직 얘기를 안 했나 보네 |
I guess Hae-ra didn't tell Mr.
Moon yet. |
|
계속 같이 운동하시는 거 보면 |
Seeing that you're still his
trainer. |
|
무슨 말씀을 하시는 건지 |
I'm not sure what you're talking
about. |
|
해라, 저, 제
여자친구 셋이 어릴 때부터 친구예요 |
Hae-ra, me, and my girlfriend have
been friends since childhood. |
|
그
사건 났을 때... |
I know very well... |
|
너무 잘 알죠 |
about what happened. |
|
어쩐지 법을 좀 아시더라 |
That's why you know the law so
well. |
|
저
합의해서 바로 해결했습니다 |
It was all settled, and the
problem was solved. |
|
검찰의 송치, 기소 이런 거 아예 없었어요 |
I wasn't charged or sent to jail.
Nothing like that happened. |
|
저도 비밀 지킬 겁니다 걱정하지 마세요 |
I'll keep it a secret. Don't
worry. |
|
댁이 문수호한테 우스운 사람 되면 정보원으로서도 매력이 없으니까 |
You'd have no merit as an
informant if you lost credibility with Mr. Moon. |
|
이따가 해장국이나 하러 갑시다 |
Let's go have some hangover soup
later. |
|
저
기
안
죽습니다 |
I won't be intimidated. |
|
잠깐 내 인생의 스텝이 꼬여서 어쩔 수 없었던 거예요 |
I had no choice because I made
some mistakes in my life. |
|
어쩌다가 검사가 된 거예요? |
Why a prosecutor? |
|
저희 집이 신림동 고시촌에서 하숙집을 했어요 |
My parents ran a residence in
Gosichon |
|
보고 들은 게 어릴 때부터 많았죠 |
I saw and heard a lot of stuff
since I was young. |
|
해라는 |
What about Hae-ra? |
|
어떻게 속였어요? |
How did you fool her? |
|
아, 거참 |
Goodness. |
|
처음부터 속이려고 한 게 아니라 |
I didn't mean to fool her-- |
|
네, 물론 그러셨겠죠 |
Of course you didn't. |
|
구청에 서류를 떼러 갔다가 |
I went to do some paperwork at the
district office. |
|
울고 있는 아주머니를 봤어요 |
I saw a middle-aged woman crying. |
|
제가 가진 법 지식으로 좀 도와드렸죠 |
I helped her with my knowledge. |
|
그랬더니 다짜고짜 |
Then she suddenly went, |
|
'검사님, 감사합니다' 이래요 |
"Thank you so much, Mr.
Prosecutor." |
|
그리고는 여행사에 할머니 팔순 여행 예약하러 갔는데 |
I went to a travel agency to make
a reservation for my grandma's trip. |
|
거기서 손님으로 온 그분을 마주친 거죠 |
I ran into that same woman again. |
|
'아, 우리 검사님이 여기는 웬일이세요' |
She must've said, |
|
이렇게 되는 시나리오였겠네요? |
"What brings you here, Mr.
Prosecutor?" |
|
네 |
Yes. |
|
해라 씨가 담당 직원이었고요 |
Hae-ra helped me with the
reservation. |
|
친절하고 예뻐서 |
She was kind and pretty. |
|
제가 먼저 데이트 신청을 했죠 |
I asked her out. |
|
알고 보니 외로운 사람이어서 |
I found out that she was a lonely
person, |
|
계속 검사인 척을 해줬고 |
so I kept acting like I was a
prosecutor. |
|
마음이 아프네요 |
It's heartbreaking. |
|
문대표님한테 가서 다 말하셔도 됩니다 |
You can go tell Mr. Moon
everything. |
|
인생에 한 번쯤 실수할 수 있고 |
Everyone makes mistakes at least
once in their lives. |
|
해라 씨를 좋아한 게 죄는 아니지 않습니까? |
Liking her isn't a sin, is it? |
|
해라를 속인 거는 죄죠 |
Fooling her is a sin. |
|
저한테 원하시는 거나 말씀하시죠 |
Just tell me what you want from
me. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
최근 문수호 쪽에 |
Mr. Moon is in trouble... |
|
땅주인의 변심으로 일이 어그러진 게 하나 있어요 |
since the landlord changed his
mind. |
|
그래서 다른 대안을 모색 중일 겁니다 |
He is looking for an alternative
solution. |
|
대표님 |
Sir. |
|
박
회장네서 목욕탕에 또 사람들 보낸 거 같습니다 |
Chairman Park sent people to the
bathhouse again. |
|
잠시 다녀오겠습니다 |
I'll be back. |
|
한
실장님 |
Mr. Han. |
|
윤달홍 어르신 아들 소식 들으셨죠? |
You heard the news about Mr.
Yoon's son, right? |
|
네 |
Yes. |
|
꽃바구니 하나 보내주세요 '쾌유를 빕니다' 이렇게 써서 |
Send him a basket of flowers with
a message saying, "Hope he gets well soon." |
|
사업상 매너죠 |
It's business etiquette. |
|
그
대안이 뭔지 궁금하신 겁니까? |
Are your curious about that
alternative? |
|
구체적일수록 좋겠죠 |
It's better to be more specific. |
|
문수호는 물러나라! |
Moon Soo-ho, out! |
|
- 물러나라! - 물러나라! |
-Out! -Out! |
|
재개발이 살 길이다 재개발을 방해하는 |
Redevelopment is the way to live.
Moon Soo-ho is stopping the redevelopment. |
|
문수호는 물러나라 |
Moon Soo-ho, out! |
|
- 물러나라! - 물러나라! |
-Out! -Out! |
|
아주 잘 생각허셨어요 |
You made a good choice. |
|
아, 이제 좀 편히 사셔야죠, 예? |
You should live more at ease now. |
|
예 |
Right. |
|
전화 안 받으실 거 같아서 문자 남깁니다 |
I'm leaving you a message since
you won't take my call. |
|
저희 애들 풀면 누나 거처 찾는 건 식은 죽 먹기예요 |
It's a piece of cake to find your
place if I order my kids to do it. |
|
번거롭게 하지 마시고 |
Don't make things difficult. |
|
부자가 된 신문 배달 소년하고 |
Just have brunch with a newspaper
delivery boy |
|
브런치나 하시죠 |
who has become rich. |
|
우아하게 |
Let's have an elegant one. |
|
브런치로 팔보채도 신선하네 |
It's different
having palbochae for brunch. |
|
서린 누나가 맨날 |
Seo-rin always took me |
|
'청요리 먹으러 가자' 이러면서 데려갔죠 |
to a Chinese restaurant. |
|
누나 덕에 난생 처음 팔보채를 먹어 봤고요 |
Thanks to her, I got to eat
palbochae for the first time in my life. |
|
지금은 제 인생 요리가 됐습니다 |
It has become my life's dish. |
|
지난번 물건 재밌던데 |
I found the last item amusing. |
|
다른 것도 좀 볼 수 있나? |
Can I see other items as well? |
|
서린 누나 돌아가신 건 아니죠? |
Seo-rin isn't dead, is she? |
|
생사를 모를 정도로 연락 없는 사이는 아니라고 봅니다 |
I'm sure you're still in touch
with her. |
|
첫사랑은 다시 만나지 않는 게 좋아 |
It's better you don't meet your
first love again. |
|
서린 누나 살아 계시는군요? |
She's alive, then. |
|
서린이 많이 늙었어 |
She's grown very old. |
|
예뻤던 누나로 기억에 남고 싶어 하는 거 같아 |
She wants to be remembered as a
pretty girl. |
|
남편 되시는 분은 무슨 일 하십니까? |
What does her husband do for
living? |
|
그런 미친 애를 누가 데려가? |
No one will marry that crazy
woman. |
|
아직 미혼이시구나 |
She's still single. |
|
응? |
Is that right? |
|
[전화벨 소리] |
JUNG HAE-RA |
|
전화도 안 받고, 씨 |
Why aren't you answering your
phone? |
|
뭐
해? |
What are you doing? |
|
아
네 |
Hello? Can I visit you with my
colleagues today? |
|
저, 오늘 저희팀 식구들하고 좀 찾아가도 될까요? |
Hello? Can I visit you with my
colleagues today? |
|
일
얘기 때문에 그러는데 |
It's about work. |
|
싫어요 |
No. |
|
저
그럼 제 친구 영미네 샵에서 |
What about we have a delicious
lunch at my friend Young-mi's shop? |
|
맛있는 점심 같이 하시는 건 어때요? |
What about we have a delicious
lunch at my friend Young-mi's shop? |
|
- 제가 함박 스테이크 맛집에서... - 됐어요 |
-I'll order a nice steak-- -No,
thanks. |
|
어우, 뭐야 진짜 |
What's wrong with her? |
|
전공 용어 쓰고 싶네 진짜 이런 미친! |
She's making me want to curse.
This crazy... |
|
어우, 에티켓 하고는 |
What a manner. |
|
그게 뭐냐? |
What was that? |
|
- 이 셔츠 어때? - 몰라 |
-What do you think about this
shirt? -Whatever. |
|
좀
봐줘 |
Take a look. |
|
밤새워서 만들었어 |
I spent all night making this. |
|
남자 옷 같아, 후져 |
It looks like it's for men. It's
lousy. |
|
내
거
아니고 남자 줄 거야 |
It's not mine. It's for a man. |
|
누구? |
Who? |
|
어제 그... |
Is that for... |
|
모델 워킹? |
that model yesterday? |
|
아니 |
No. |
|
내
체온을 전하고 싶은 사람 |
Someone I want to deliver my body
heat to. |
|
계십니까? |
Excuse me. |
|
지난번에 보여준 장난감 말고 |
I don't want the same trinket you
showed me last time. |
|
좀
근사한 거 없을까? |
Do you have something fancier? |
|
장난감이라뇨?
섭섭하게 |
What do you mean by trinket?
That's upsetting. |
|
어떤 거였더라? |
What was that? |
|
인물화나 기도문 서감 같은 건 없나? |
Do you have things like portraits,
prayers, or letters? |
|
국보급을 찾으시나 봅니다 |
You must be looking for treasure. |
|
이런 거야 뭐, 너무 흔해서 |
These are too common. |
|
조심하세요,
누나 그거 억입니다, 억 |
Be careful. That's worth 100
million won. |
|
내가 찾는 건 없으니 |
You don't have what I'm looking
for. |
|
그
장난감이나 몇 개 가져가지 |
I'll just take a few trinkets,
then. |
|
이
자리에서 현금으로 드릴게 |
I'll pay you in cash right now. |
|
이게 마음에 드시는 건 아니고요? |
Are you sure you're not interested
in these? |
|
싸게 사시려고 연기하시는 거면 됐습니다, 누나 |
If you're acting to buy them
cheap, please stop it. |
|
그냥, 그냥 가져가세요 |
I'll give them for free. |
|
장사 한두 번 하나? |
I know what you're up to. |
|
싸구려니까 주겠지 |
You're giving me those because
they're cheap. |
|
이
반지는... |
This ring was found... |
|
겨울에 잡힌 방어 배 속에서 나왔답니다 |
in the stomach of a yellow tail
caught in winter. |
|
절벽에서 뛰어내릴 때 잃어버렸다고 했잖아요 |
I told you that I lost it when I
jumped down the cliff. |
|
겨울... |
It came out... |
|
방어 배 속에서 나왔다? |
of the stomach of a yellow tail in
winter. |
|
행운의 반지라고 |
It's a lucky ring, |
|
값을 꽤 쳐줬죠, 제가 |
so I paid quite a lot for it. |
|
행운을 선물해 줘서 고맙네 |
Thank you for the lucky gift. |
|
행운을 선물해 드렸으니 |
I gave you a lucky gift, |
|
서린 누나 한 번만 만나게 해주세요 |
so let me meet Seo-rin just once. |
|
내가 말해 볼게 |
I'll talk to her. |
|
지금 건물주들은 재개발에 찬성을 안 하고 있습니다 |
The building owners aren't in for
the redevelopment. |
|
재개발에 흡수될 경우에는 |
The redevelopment won't guarantee
even the current profit from the rent. |
|
임대료 만큼의 수입도 보장 못 받는다고 합니다 |
The redevelopment won't guarantee
even the current profit from the rent. |
|
말이 재개발이지 동네의 획일화 아닌가요? |
They call it redevelopment, but
it's like uniformity of the town. |
|
파란 포인트 등기부 등본 확인하셨죠? |
Did you check the register copies
of these places? |
|
네 |
Yes. |
|
지금 여기 28번지 같은 경우에는 땅주인하고 건물주가 같고요 |
In case of 28th Street, the
landlord owns the building. |
|
저 32번지 같은 경우가 땅주인이 다른데 |
It's different on 32nd Street. |
|
지상권 설정이 곧 끝난다고 합니다 |
Its surface rights will soon
expire. |
|
건물주, 임차인 모두 만나 보세요 |
Meet with the building owner and
tenant. |
|
네 |
Okay. |
|
우리가 여기를 이렇게 둘러싸서 |
We have to surround this area, |
|
이
안의 계약이 파기될 거야 |
so that the contracts will be
canceled. |
|
아, 저
사거리에 |
Oh, the landlord of the 32nd
Street... |
|
1층에 은행이 있는 건물도 32번지 땅주인이 건물주랍니다 |
owns the bank building at the
intersection as well. |
|
여기도 다 그분 땅이래요 |
These places too. |
|
땅주인이 누군데? |
Who's the landlord? |
|
최서린이란 성함의 할머니라고 들었습니다 |
It's an old woman named Choi
Seo-rin. |
|
땅주인 찾아가 봐 |
Go see her right away. |
|
이것 좀 봐 |
Check this out. |
|
이게 뭐야? |
What's this? |
|
그것 봐, 내가 사진 보내면 오신다고 그랬잖아 |
I told you she'd come if we sent
her the picture. |
|
저
사진 뭐예요? |
What are those pictures? |
|
본인도 닮았다고 생각하니까 오신 거죠? |
You came here because you think
you look like him? |
|
저딴 걸 왜 여기 놔요? |
Why did you place them here? |
|
왜
화를 내세요? |
Why are you angry? |
|
아우, 영미 씨가 잘못했네 |
You're at fault, Young-mi. |
|
저렇게 미인한테 남자랑 닮았다고 하면 |
She's such a beauty, so she's
upset to hear that she looks like a man. |
|
나
같아도 화나겠다, 아으 |
She's such a beauty, so she's
upset to hear that she looks like a man. |
|
기분 상하셨죠? 죄송합니다 |
You must be upset. I'm sorry. |
|
너무 죄송해요 |
I'm sorry. |
|
제
친구가 어릴 때부터 좀 많이 모질라 가지고요 |
My friend has been a bit
slow-witted since she was young. |
|
저, 화
푸시고... |
Don't be upset... |
|
여기, 여기 좀 앉으세요 |
and have a seat here. |
|
어떻게, 한
번
더
털어드릴까요? |
Should I dust it off one more
time? |
|
- 주희야, 뭐 하니? -
어, 어 |
-Joo-hee, come on. -Okay. |
|
그래, 나도 털래, 그렇지 |
Right, I'll dust it off too. |
|
어머나 세상에! |
Oh my! My goodness. |
|
어머, 너무 깨끗하다 |
Goodness, this is really clean
now. |
|
- 이쪽으로 - 앉으세요 |
-This way, please. -Have a seat. |
|
일단 파리와 런던에서 |
First of all, we need outfits to
dress sharply in Paris and London. |
|
멋지게 입을 수 있는 옷이 필요합니다 |
First of all, we need outfits to
dress sharply in Paris and London. |
|
그러니까, 뚜벅뚜벅 빈손으로 여행을 가서 |
So we will go there empty-handed, |
|
만들어 주신 근사한 옷을 입고 |
dress sharply in your awesome
clothes, |
|
그리고 그걸로 사진도 찍고 돌아다니다가 |
take pictures and tour around in
them, |
|
벗어 놓고 가벼운 마음으로 귀국! |
take them off and return home
without any baggage. |
|
제
사업적 머리로 판단할 때 |
My business instinct says... |
|
이거 장사 됩니다 |
this will go well. |
|
이걸 위한 샤론 브랜드를 론칭하면 어떨까요? |
What do you think about launching
your brand? |
|
싫고요 |
I don't want to. |
|
저
사진이나 내려줘요 |
And take down that picture. |
|
재능이 아깝지도 않으세요? |
Don't you think your talent is
wasted? |
|
이렇게 천재적이신데? |
You're such a genius. |
|
내
말이... |
That's what I'm saying. |
|
그
흔해빠진 다른 디자이너들하고는 |
You have a completely different
style compared to those mundane designers. |
|
완전 천지 차이세요 |
You have a completely different
style compared to those mundane designers. |
|
해라 언니한테 해주신 옷들 정말 독특해요 |
The clothes you designed for
Hae-ra are so unique. |
|
진짜 최고 |
They're the best. |
|
전... |
I must say... |
|
이
사업... |
I am... |
|
찬성합니다 |
all for this idea. |
|
우리 샤론 사징님은 천재성이 있거든요 |
Sharon is a genius. |
|
근데 집안 대대로 내려온 땅이 많아서 그런지 |
It might be the large property
passed down to her. |
|
일을 거의 안 해요 |
She hardly works. |
|
야! |
Hey. |
|
아무튼 |
Anyway, |
|
더
이상의 재능 낭비는 없었으면 좋겠습니다 |
I hope she does not waste her
talent anymore. |
|
이
사업이 대박 나서 |
When this business thrives, you
will become a world-renowned designer. |
|
세계적인 디자이너로 인정받는 모습 |
When this business thrives, you
will become a world-renowned designer. |
|
한번 상상해 보세요 |
Imagine that. |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
옷을 만든 지는 얼마나 되셨습니까? |
How long have you been designing
clothes? |
|
뭐... |
Well... |
|
꽤
됐다고밖에는 말씀드릴 수가 없겠네요 |
I have to say that it's been a
while. |
|
그냥 신인 디자이너라고 써 주세요 |
Let's just say that I'm a new
designer. |
|
축하해요 |
Congratulations. |
|
당신도 날 인정하는 거죠? |
Do you acknowledge my talent too? |
|
당신한테 인정받고 싶어서 세상으로 나왔어요 |
I came out to the world to be
acknowledged by you, |
|
위험을 무릅쓰고 |
despite the danger. |
|
언니 |
Sharon. |
|
- 언니 - 언니 |
-Sharon. -Sharon. |
|
내가 열 여섯에 재봉 보조였는데 |
I was her assistant when I was 16. |
|
저
언니는 60년이 돼도 그냥 그대로야 |
But she still looks the same even
after 60 years. |
|
가게를 수시로 닫았다, 열었다 |
She opened and closed her shop
from time to time, |
|
단골 손님 안 만들려고 |
never taking regular customers |
|
숨어 사는 이유가 있었어 |
and living under the radar. This
was the reason. |
|
우리 언니는 늙지도 않고 죽지도 않고 |
Sharon never grows old, and she
won't die either. |
|
괴물이여, 괴물 |
She's a monster. |
|
같이 해 봐요, 우리 |
Let's do this together. |
|
디자인 레퍼런스도 제가 오늘 당장 갖다 드릴게요 |
I can bring you some design
references right away. |
|
저
사진 나한테 팔아요 |
Sell that picture to me. |
|
어, 저희랑 같이 사업하시면 |
Oh, if you decide to do business
with us, |
|
그때 선물로 드릴게요 |
I'll give it to you as a present. |
|
어머, 이봐요 당신 제정신이야? |
Goodness, miss. Are you insane? |
|
어머, 야
경찰 불러, 경찰 |
Hey, call the police! |
|
영업 방해랑 기물 파손으로 확 집어넣어 버리게 |
Report her for interrupting
business and property damage. |
|
어머 |
My gosh. |
|
포장해서 보내요 |
Wrap it up and send it over. |
|
사진 값도 청구하고 |
And bill me for the picture. |
|
어머머머 |
My goodness. |
|
미친년 |
She's crazy. |
|
마트에 소금 사러 가자 |
I need to go get some salt. |
|
아, 여기 소금 뿌려야 돼 |
I need to sprinkle salt all over
this place. |
|
저
여자 왜 저래? 관종이야? 어? |
What's with her? Is she an
attention seeker? |
|
사랑과 관심이 필요한 사람 같아요 |
It looks like she needs love and
attention. |
|
치료도 필요해 보이는데요? |
And some treatment. |
|
저
여자 빼는 게 좋겠어요 |
Let's leave her out. |
|
- 아, 놀래라 - 아우, 참 |
-I was startled. -My goodness. |
|
내가 바쁜데 보자고 한 거 아니야? |
-Did I ask to see you when you're
busy? -You did. |
|
맞아 |
-Did I ask to see you when you're
busy? -You did. |
|
어머, 어떡해 그러면? |
Goodness, what will you do? |
|
- 빨리 들어가 봐 - 알았어 |
-You should go, then. -Okay. |
|
전화 잘했어 나도 힐링이 필요했는데 |
I'm glad you called. I needed to
get some healing. |
|
나는 용기가 필요해서 왔는데 |
I came because I needed courage. |
|
내가 뭐 어떻게 해주면 될까? |
What can I do for you? |
|
일을 할 때 |
When you work, |
|
이게 좀 아니다 싶으면 바로 접어? |
if things don't seem to work out,
should you quit right away, |
|
아니면 그래도 한번 추진을 해 봐? |
or should you keep going? |
|
그럴 땐 'D, O, I, T' |
In that case, "D, O, I,
T" |
|
'D, O, I, T'? |
"D, O, I, T"? |
|
너
이름에 해답이 있네 해라, Do it! |
Your name is the answer. Hae-ra,
meaning "Do it". |
|
재미없지 |
That was lame. |
|
구체적으로 말해 봐 |
Be more specific. |
|
사업하는 사람 눈으로 봤을 때 샤론 양장점 사장 좀 어때? |
In a businessman's eyes, how does
the owner of Sharon Tailor look? |
|
여행지 의상 대여해 보게? |
Is this for the outfit rental
business? |
|
응
그러고 싶어 |
Yes. |
|
근데 사람이 좀 너무 특이하더라고 |
She's way too unique. |
|
근데 또 스타일은 포기할 수 없을 만큼 멋있고 |
But her style is too cool to give
up. |
|
내가 보기에도 그분 평범하진 않아 |
She doesn't look ordinary to me
either. |
|
응 |
Right? |
|
샤론 양장점의 재능이 필요한 거지? |
What you need is Sharon's
talent. |
|
그렇지 |
Yes. |
|
어르고 달래고 조련사가 될 자신이 있으면은 |
If you feel confident enough to
humor her and train her, |
|
한번 부딪쳐 봐 |
you can give it a try. |
|
엿
먹어도 우울한 게 사라지지 않네 |
I had a lot of taffies, but I
still feel depressed. |
|
엿보다 달달한 게 필요해 |
I need something sweeter. |
|
케키 사러 가자 |
Let's go get some cake. |
|
놔! |
Let go of me. |
|
사표 낼 거야 |
I'm going to quit. |
|
교양 없는 사장 밑에서 일하기 싫어 |
I don't want to work for a rude
employer. |
|
케키만 먹고 내 |
You can quit after having some
cake. |
|
할머니처럼 케키는 |
Stop pronouncing it like a
grandma. |
|
- 케이크 - 케이크 사러... |
-It's cake. -Whatever. |
|
그
사람의 능력을 이끌어내서 내 일에 쓰려면은 |
If you want to use someone's
talent for your business, |
|
'나도 그
사람을 위해 뭔가 한번 제대로 해줘야겠다' |
you need to be ready to do
something big |
|
이런 각오가 필요해 |
to benefit them. |
|
내가 운이 좋은 건 |
One of the reasons why... |
|
이를 악물고 노력한 것도 있어 |
I got lucky was that I worked
hard. |
|
근데 모든 사람이 노력한다고 막 다 되진 않더라고 |
But not everyone makes it even if
they try hard. |
|
노력하기조차 힘든 여건도 많고 |
And some don't get the chance to
work hard. |
|
그래도 해야지 안 돼도 해야지 |
Even so, you must try. If it
doesn't work, you must work hard. |
|
[잔잔한 음악] |
|
|
그렇게 살아왔어? |
Is that how you lived your life? |
|
응 |
Yes. |
|
우리 수호 잘 컸네 |
Soo-ho, you're a big boy now. |
|
이름 부르는 건 좋은데 |
I don't mind you calling me by my
first name, |
|
밖에서는 좀, 응? |
but don't do it in public. |
|
아니 왜? |
But why? |
|
왜
남들 신경을 쓰죠? |
Why are you concerned about
others? |
|
우린 그날 즐거웠는데 |
We had fun that day. |
|
왜
다른 사람들 신경을 써요? |
Why are you concerned about
others? |
|
우리 그날 즐거웠는데 |
We had fun that day. |
|
왜? |
Yes! |
|
저
얼굴은... |
Do I have something on my face? |
|
[애잔한 음악] |
|
|
백희 |
Baek-hee. |
|
우리 이러다 어느 날 |
Perhaps one day, |
|
세상의 구경거리가 될까? |
we might become the clowns of this
world. |
|
사랑하는 사람 옆에서 함께 늙어가는 일이 |
Is it impossible for us... |
|
우리에겐 불가능한 거야? |
to grow old with the ones we love? |
|
고급 면으로 만든 셔츠입니다 |
It's a shirt made with the finest
cotton. |
|
이런 선물을 왜? |
Why are you giving this to me? |
|
직원들 트레이닝 맡겨 주셨잖아요 |
You let your employees train with
me. |
|
감사해서요 |
I was thankful. |
|
내가 감사하죠 |
No, I should thank you. |
|
앞으로 열심히 하겠습니다 |
I will work hard in the future. |
|
(지훈) 이 옷을 입으면 문수호 씨는 어떻게 됩니까? |
What will happen when Mr. Moon
puts this on? |
|
(샤론) 그 사람과 내가 |
I wished that he and I... |
|
한집에서 같이 살게 해달라는 염원을 담았어요 |
will get to live under the same
roof. |
|
정해라는 아까부터 자리에 없네? |
I haven't seen Hae-ra for a while. |
|
아
예, 외근 나가 있습니다 |
She's working off-site. |
|
어디 딴 데 면접 보러 다니는 거 아니야? |
Is she doing interviews with other
companies? |
|
본부장님 |
Chief director. |
|
해라 언니는 애사심이 있어요 |
Hae-ra loves this company. |
|
별게 다 있네? |
Why does she? |
|
어, 지금 가는 길이야 |
Yes, I'm on my way. |
|
화이팅! |
You can do it. |
|
나
양장점 갔다가 다시 회사 들어가 봐야 돼 |
I have to go back to work after I
stop by the boutique. |
|
오늘은 기다리지 말고 일찍 자 |
Don't wait around, go to sleep
early. |
|
응, 알겠어 |
Okay. |
|
어 |
Bye. |
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra. |
|
차
한잔하고 계세요 |
Have some tea. |
|
샤론이 반나절 동안 저거 만들고 |
It took Sharon half a day to make
that, |
|
탈진 상태라 |
and then she was knocked out. |
|
감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
피곤하실 텐데 너무 죄송해요 |
You must be tired. I'm sorry to
bother you. |
|
무슨 일이에요? |
What is it? |
|
이거 |
These are... |
|
제가 의상 시안 작업한 건데 |
the draft proposals I made. |
|
한번 봐 주세요 |
Please take a look. |
|
하기 싫다고 말했잖아요 |
I said I didn't want to do it. |
|
그러면 좀 쉬시고 나중에 한번 검토해 봐 주세요 |
Then please review it later after
you get some rest. |
|
만사가 다 귀찮아 |
I can't be bothered to do
anything. |
|
드레스 진짜 너무 예쁜데 저 좀만 구경해 봐도 될까요? |
Those dresses are so pretty. May I
take a look? |
|
웨딩드레스도 만드시는 거예요? |
Do you make wedding dresses as
well? |
|
한번도 누굴 위해 만들어 본 적은 없어요 |
I've never made one for someone. |
|
우울할 때 만들어 보곤 |
I make one when I'm sad, |
|
다
찢어버리죠 |
then I rip it apart. |
|
아깝게 |
That's a waste. |
|
내
맘이지 |
It's up to me. |
|
웨딩드레스도 만드셨으면 좋겠어요 |
I wish you'd make wedding dresses
too. |
|
왜요? |
Why? |
|
왜긴요? |
What do you mean why? |
|
인생에서 가장 중요한 날 |
It'd be a huge blessing |
|
이렇게 아름다운 드레스를 입을 수 있다는 건 |
to wear a beautiful dress like
this... |
|
큰
축복이니까요 |
on the most important day of your
life. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
저도 언젠가 |
Someday... |
|
결혼을 하게 된다면 |
when I get married, |
|
꼭
샤론 양장점에서 만든 드레스 입고 싶어요 |
I'd love to wear a dress made from
Sharon's Boutique. |
|
망사 모자도 있네? |
There's a veil hat. |
|
누구랑 할 것 같은데요? |
Who do you think you'll marry? |
|
글쎄요 |
I'm not sure. |
|
[속으로] 백희 |
Baek-hee. |
|
나
잴
죽여버리고 도망가버릴까? |
Should I just kill her and run
away? |
|
숨어 사는 건 전문이니까 |
I'm an expert at living in hiding. |
|
전생이 단 하루라도 떠오르면 좋겠어 |
I wish they'd remember their past
lives at least once. |
|
그
사람은 나한테 미안해할 거야 |
He'd feel sorry for me. |
|
같이 사는 그 사람은 아니죠? |
It's not the man you live with, is
it? |
|
결혼해도 좋을 거 같아요 |
It'd be nice to be married... |
|
그
사람이랑 |
to him. |
|
내가 망사를 왜 이따위로 붙였는지 모르겠네 |
I don't know why I attached a veil
that way. |
|
너무 바보 같아 보여서 참을 수가 없었어요 |
It looked so bad, I couldn't stand
it. |
|
당신 미쳤어요? |
Are you insane? |
|
당신 미쳤어? |
Are you out of your mind? |
|
아, 가위를 대체 왜 이따위로 휘둘러요? |
How can you thrust scissors like
that? |
|
그러게 왜 그 바보 같은 걸 쓰고 있어요? |
Why are you wearing that stupid
veil? |
|
여기도 좀 잘라버려야겠네 |
I should cut it here too. |
|
저리 가요 |
Get away. |
|
어디서 감히! |
How dare you... |
|
당장 나가! |
Get out right now. |
|
나
그
일
안
해 |
I won't do that work. |
|
당장 사과해, 이 무식한 여자야 사과하라고! |
Apologize to me first, you
ignorant woman. Apologize, now! |
|
이거 안 나? |
Take your hands off me! |
|
야! |
You! |
|
(샤론) 이년이 어디서 감히! |
How dare you! |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
너, 이쒸, 일루 와, 일루와 안 놔? |
You... Come here. Get up! |
|
으아악! |
Come here! |
|
분이, 저
거지 같은! |
Boon-yi, that vixen. |
|
내
옷이나 만들던 종년이 날 할퀴고 물어? |
She used to be my slave. How dare
she bite me and scratch me? |
|
뭔
소릴 하는 건지? |
What are you saying? |
|
걔가 나한테 어떻게 하는지 못 봤어? |
Didn't you see what she did to me? |
|
어? |
Wait. |
|
여기도 문신을 했어? |
Did you get a tattoo here too? |
|
그
사람의 능력을 이끌어내서 내 일에 쓰려면은 |
If you want to use someone's
talent for your business, |
|
'나도 그
사람을 위해 뭔가 제대로 한 번은 해줘야겠다' |
you need to be ready to do
something big to benefit them. |
|
이런 각오가 필요하지 |
you need to be ready to do
something big to benefit them. |
|
'D, O, I, T' |
"D, O, I, T" |
|
해라,
Do it! |
Hae-ra. Do it. |
|
어? |
Huh? |
|
해라 씨 |
Hae-ra. |
|
죄송합니다 |
I'm sorry. |
|
잘못했습니다 |
I apologize. |
|
아티스트로서 이해했어야 하는 건데 |
I should've been more
understanding of an artist like you. |
|
제가 그러지 못했어요 |
I should've been more
understanding of an artist like you. |
|
마음 풀어주세요 |
Please forgive me. |
|
제가 생각을 좀 해봤는데요 |
I thought about it. |
|
그, 도자기 명인들이 |
Master potters break fine ceramics
if they don't suit their taste. |
|
멀쩡한 그릇도 마음에 안 든다고 다 깨버리잖아요 |
Master potters break fine ceramics
if they don't suit their taste. |
|
제가 그걸 이해를 못 했네요 |
I didn't grasp that earlier. |
|
죄송합니다 |
I'm sorry. |
|
정해라 씨 |
Hae-ra. |
|
성격 정말 빛난다 |
You have an amazing personality. |
|
나
이렇게 멋진 사람 태어나서 처음 봐 |
I've never met anyone so cool. |
|
저
앞접시 좀 부탁드릴게요 |
Please bring us some plates. |
|
떡볶이, 순대랑 튀김도 100만원어치 사 왔어요 |
I brought a lot of tteokbokki,
sundae, and fritters. |
|
마음 푸시고요 |
Please forgive me, |
|
저희 회사랑 같이 하는 거 |
and consider working with my
company at least once. |
|
딱
한
번만 긍정적으로 검토해 봐 주세요 |
and consider working with my
company at least once. |
|
분명 자료 보시면 마음이 동하실 거예요 |
I'm sure you'll change your mind
if you look at the proposal. |
|
진심으로 부탁드립니다 |
I sincerely beg you. |
|
언니 |
Hae-ra. |
|
의상 대여 아이템 |
Circle Tour will... |
|
서클 투어가 벌써 시작한대 |
start the clothing rental
business. |
|
우리 아이디어 샌 거 같아 완전 똑같더라 |
I think our idea leaked. Theirs is
exactly the same as ours. |
|
예? |
What? |
|
잘됐어 |
It's for the best. |
|
그게 그 품만 들고 실속이 없어 |
It takes too much work and makes
no profit. |
|
서클 애들도 한 분기 하고 나서 접을걸 |
I'm sure they won't do it after
one term. |
|
정해라, 너무 실망하진 말고 |
Hae-ra, don't be disappointed. |
|
아이, 그러게 누가 그 이상한 걸 들고 와서 잘난 척하래? |
Didn't I tell you not to brag
about your silly idea? |
|
피곤하게 말이야, 피곤해 진짜 |
Gosh, you make me tired. I'm so
tired. |
|
아, 피곤하다 정말 |
You tire me out. |
|
이게 무슨 일이래? |
What's this all about? |
|
[애잔한 음악] |
|
|
[노크 소리] |
|
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra. |
|
여기 있니? |
Are you in there? |
|
그만 울어 |
Stop crying. |
|
안
울어요 |
I'm not crying. |
|
안에서 뭐 해, 그럼? |
What are you doing in there, then? |
|
변비예요, 변비 |
I have constipation. |
|
거짓말하지 말고 |
Don't lie. |
|
나와 봐, 일 터졌어 |
Come out. We have a problem. |
|
이글 항공사, 조종사 파업했대 |
Eagle Airline pilots are on
strike. |
|
단체 손님들 싹 다 쪼개서 돌려야 돼 |
We need to book new flights for
group tours. |
|
이거 처리한 다음에 |
After we take care of this, |
|
같이 울자 |
let's cry together. |
|
네, 송
차장님 |
Hello, Mr. Song. |
|
저희 지금 파업 때문에 상황이 너무 급해서 그러니까 |
It is really urgent due to the
strike. Please take 30 people. |
|
30명만 좀
도와주세요 |
It is really urgent due to the
strike. Please take 30 people. |
|
아이, 그동안 저희한테 가격도 좋은 걸로 안 주셨잖아요 |
You haven't been giving us good
deals. |
|
이번에 좀 딱 한 번만 도와주세요 |
Please help us just this once. |
|
프랑크푸르트 경유로 딱 30명 정도면 될 거 같거든... |
Thirty people connecting to
Frankfurt will do-- |
|
여보세요? 송
차장님 |
Hello? Mr. Song? |
|
여보세요? |
Hello? |
|
안녕 |
Hi. |
|
오늘도 군밤이 필요할 거 같아서 |
I thought you'd need roasted
chestnuts today. |
|
얼굴 왜 그래? |
What happened to your face? |
|
왜
그래? 무슨 일 있었어? |
What's wrong? Did something
happen? |
|
잘
안
됐어? |
Did things not work out right? |
|
그런 거 가지고 울고 그래? |
There's no need to cry over such a
thing. |
|
속상해 |
I'm upset. |
|
울지 마 |
Don't cry. |
|
해라야 |
Hae-ra. |
|
응? |
Yes? |
|
정해라 |
Jung Hae-ra. |
|
나
지금 |
My heart... |
|
심장이 불타는 거 같아 |
is burning. |
|
너무 뜨거워 |
It's so hot. |
|
나
지금 기분 안 좋아 |
I'm in a bad mood. |
|
농담할 기분 아니야 |
I'm not in a mood to hear your
joke. |
|
농담 아니야, 나 진짜 뜨거워 |
I'm not joking. It's really hot. |
|
잠깐만 |
Hold on. |
|
앗, 뜨거워라 |
Gosh, it's hot. |
|
군밤 싫으면 군고구마 먹으라고 두 봉지 사왔지 |
Just in case you don't like
chestnuts, I bought roasted sweet potatoes too. |
|
고구마 냄새 안 났어? |
Didn't you smell it? |
|
재미없어? |
It's not funny? |
|
너
지금 방금 웃은 거지? |
You just smiled, right? |
|
너
울다 웃으면 어떻게 되는지 알아? 큰일나! |
You know what happens when you
smile after crying? Be careful. |
|
야! |
Hey. |
|
하지 마 |
Stop it. |
|
뭘
하지 마, 진짜야 |
Stop what? I'm serious. |
|
나
의대 다닐 때 |
When I was in med school, |
|
그래서 병원 실려온 사람 있었어 |
someone came to the hospital
because of that. |
|
응급실로 들어왔어 |
He came to the Emergency Room. |
|
아, 뭐야? |
What are you talking about? |
|
농담 할 때가 있고 안 할 떄가 있지, 지금... |
This is no time for jokes... |
|
괜찮아 |
It's all right. |
|
무슨 일이 있었는진 모르지만 |
I don't know what happened, |
|
괜찮아, 응? |
but it's all right. |
|
네
옆에 내가 있잖아 |
You have me by your side. |
|
힘든 일이야 뭐 앞으로 살면서 많겠지 |
You'll have a lot of struggles in
your life. |
|
그래도 괜찮아 |
Still, it's fine. |
|
네
옆에 내가 있으니까 |
I'm here by your side. |
|
얼굴 한번 보자 |
Let me see your face. |
|
가 |
Don't. |
|
아이구, 예뻐라 |
That's my girl. |
|
진짜 |
Seriously. |
|
[신비로운 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
내일 |
You'll meet... |
|
주인한테 갈 거야 |
your owner tomorrow. |
|
해라야, 좀
봐봐 여기도 놓을까? |
Hae-ra, look. Should I put it
here? |
|
어, 딱
좋네 |
That's perfect. |
|
손님 누가 오시는데 호텔 요리사를 불렀어요? |
Who's your guest today that you
called in a chef? |
|
저한테 너무 고마운 분이에요 |
Someone whom I'm very grateful to. |
|
이모도 이따 같이 식사하세요 |
Join us for dinner later. |
|
어휴, 내가 무슨 불편해서 싫어 |
No, thank you. I'd feel
uncomfortable. |
|
뭐가 불편해요? |
There's no need to. |
|
이모도, 이따가 오시는 분도 저한테 다 가족이에요 |
You and my guest are both family
to me. |
|
이
정도면 되겠지? |
This should be enough. |
|
세상에서 나만 외롭지 |
I'm the only one who's lonely in
this world. |
|
어때? |
What do you think? |
|
쟤네들 잘되면 난 어떻게 되는 거야? |
If those two get married, what
will happen to me? |
|
오늘 오신다는 손님이 그럼? |
Are you the guest for today? |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
15년 전에 내가 얘기했잖아 |
I told you 15 years ago. |
|
빚을 다 갚아주는 대신 불쌍한 애 하나 돌봐달라고 |
I told you to take care of a poor
child in exchange for paying all your debt |
|
정해라 결혼 전까지는 나타나지 않겠다고 |
and that I wouldn't show up until
Hae-ra gets married. |
|
근데 왜 나타나신 거예요? |
Then why are you here? |
|
우주가 돌아가는 일을 내가 어떻게 알아? |
I can't predict how the world
turns. |
|
나도 할 만큼은 했어요 |
I did what I could. |
|
받은 만큼은 했다고 |
I did enough. |
|
돈만 받고 쟬 버리고 떠날 수도 있었잖아요 |
I could've abandoned her after
receiving money from you. |
|
너
그럼... |
I would've... |
|
내
손에 죽었어! |
killed you then. |
|
얼레? |
What? |
|
한강에서 날 건져내서 뛴 사람이 누군데? |
Who saved me from drowning in the
first place? |
|
남편한테 배신당하고 |
I was betrayed by my own husband |
|
빚더미에 올라앉아 있는 날 |
and had a huge amount of debt. |
|
당신이 살려냈잖아 |
But you saved me. |
|
병원비도 다 대주고 가족처럼 돌봐 줘놓곤 |
You paid for all my hospital fees
and took care of me like family. |
|
뭘
죽인대? |
I know you wouldn't have killed
me. |
|
그래, 그런 싸가지로 |
Right. I wanted you to take care
of Hae-ra... |
|
해라를 돌봐주길 바랐어 |
with those guts of yours. |
|
한옥 투자 실패한 거 빼고는 |
Except for the failure in the
Hanok investment, |
|
나도 양심껏 했네요 |
I did the best I could do. |
|
명절마다 부쳐주신 돈 빼돌린 거 하나도 없어요 |
I never siphoned off the money
that you sent me every holiday. |
|
그래요 |
All right. |
|
그럼 우리 처음 만난 걸로 해요 |
Let's say we've never met before. |
|
실례합니다 |
Excuse me. |
|
뭐죠? |
What is it? |
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. I'm here to see Ms. Choi
Seo-rin. |
|
저, 최서린 선생님을 좀 만나 뵈러 왔는데요 |
Hello. I'm here to see Ms. Choi
Seo-rin. |
|
그런 사람 여기 없어요 |
She doesn't live here. |
|
주소지가 여기로 돼 있어 가지고 |
But this is her address. |
|
왜
그분을 찾는데요? |
Why are you looking for her? |
|
저, 혹시 선생님이랑 연락 닿으시면 |
If you get in touch with her, |
|
저한테 꼭 좀 연락 주세요 |
please call me. |
|
부탁드리겠습니다 |
Thank you in advance. |
|
'우리 동네 대장간'? |
"BLACKSMITH'S"? |
|
잠깐만요 |
Wait a second. |
|
이
회사 대표가 문수호 씨 아닌가요? |
Isn't the CEO of this company,
Moon Soo-ho? |
|
네, 맞습니다 |
That's right. |
|
무슨 일 때문에 그러시죠? |
How can I help you? |
|
오늘 이렇게 소중한 시간 함께해서 |
I'm very happy and lucky... |
|
큰
축복, 행운이라고 생각합니다 자 |
to have this precious time with
you. Here. |
|
[잔 부딪히는 소리] |
|
|
꿈을 꾸는 거 같네 |
It's like I'm in a dream. |
|
수호네 집에서 이렇게 멋진 저녁식사를 하는 날이 오다니 |
I've never imagined having a meal
at Soo-ho's house like this. |
|
어머, 나
눈물 날 거 같아 |
I'm going to cry. |
|
어, 울지 마세요 |
Don't cry. |
|
그럼 저도 눈물 날 거 같아요 |
I'm going to cry too if you do. |
|
두
분은 어떤 사이세요? |
How do you know each other? |
|
저한테 생명의 은인이 두 분이 계신데 |
I have two people who saved my
life. |
|
백희 선생님하고 해라예요 |
They're Ms. Jang and Hae-ra. |
|
날
구해준 거 네가 두 번쨰야 |
You're the second person who saved
my life. |
|
물에 빠진 걸 건져주기라도 한 거예요? |
Did she save you from drowning or
something? |
|
아무것도 할 수 없고 죽고 싶었을 때 |
When I couldn't do anything and
wanted to die, |
|
선생님이 아주 큰 용기를 주셨어요 |
she gave me the courage to get
back up again. |
|
어릴 때 |
When I was younger, |
|
그
동네에서 녹즙 배달을 했는데 |
I delivered green juice in town. |
|
뭐, 어느 집에 누가 살고 사정을 조금 알았거든요 |
I knew who lived where and their
circumstances. |
|
얼굴에 흉터 있는 수학 천재 소년이 |
I saw a math genius of a boy with
a scar on his face... |
|
갈대밭에서 울고 있길래 |
crying in the reed field one day. |
|
내가 앞날을 볼 수 있다고 뻥을 쳤죠 |
I lied and said I could predict
the future: |
|
'네 앞을 가로막는 건 아무것도 없어' |
"Nothing is in your
way." |
|
'원하는 모든 걸 이루게 될 거야' |
"You'll achieve everything
you want." |
|
기댈 데가 없던 저는 그 말을 100% 믿기로 했죠 |
I had nothing to lean on, so I
decided to trust her lies. |
|
구세군 냄비에 동전을 넣을 때도 |
Even when I donated a coin in the
Salvation Army charity pot, |
|
우리 수호를 위해서 기도했고 |
I prayed for Soo-ho. |
|
오지랖이 태평양이시네 |
How nosy of you. |
|
보이진 않지만 분명히 있어요 |
I know it's there even if I can't
see it. |
|
뭐가요? |
What is? |
|
간절한 기도나 사무치는 그리움 |
A desperate prayer or poignant
longing. |
|
그런 게 어디에 가서 닿는 게 눈에 보여요? |
Can you see where such a thing
reaches? |
|
보이지 않죠 |
You can't. |
|
그렇다고 없나요? |
But can you say it doesn't exist? |
|
내
기도가 쌓여서 이렇게 눈앞에 나타났는데 |
My prayers piled up and came true
before my eyes. |
|
난
마음의 힘을 믿어요 |
I believe in the power of heart. |
|
업보도 믿고요 |
I believe in karma as well. |
|
우연이고 미신이지 그런 게 어딨어 |
It's all coincidence and
superstition. |
|
[숙희를 향해 혀를 차는 해라] |
|
|
자 |
Here. |
|
오늘은 정말 일기 쓰고 싶은 날이야 |
Today is a day I'd love to write
about in a diary. |
|
너무나 행복하다 |
I'm so happy. |
|
저는... |
I think... |
|
이렇게 엄청난 행운이 따라준 대가로 |
I'll die early for all the luck
I've had. |
|
일찍 죽을 거 같은데 |
I'll die early for all the luck
I've had. I hope this is just a silly concern. |
|
이거 괜한 생각이었으면 좋겠어요 |
I hope this is just a silly
concern. |
|
손
좀
보여줄래? |
Show me your hand. |
|
걱정 마 |
Don't worry about it. |
|
아주 행복하게 300년 동안 장수하겠다 |
You will live a happy life until
you turn 300. |
|
이번에도 믿을게요 |
I believe you again. |
|
아
참 |
Right. |
|
금성 1,
2동이면은 |
Isn't Geumseong 1-dong and
2-dong... |
|
수호 씨가 작업하는 데 아니야? |
where you've been working? |
|
맞아요 |
You're right. |
|
거기 재개발 바람을 넣고 있는 게 박철민 회장이라면서? |
I heard Chairman Park Chul-min has
been convincing people to do a redevelopment. |
|
그
사람 잘 알아? |
Do you know him well? |
|
저랑 악연이죠 |
We have a bad history. |
|
어떻게? |
How so? |
|
나중에 말씀드릴게요 |
I'll tell you later. |
|
오늘은 기분 좋은 얘기만 하고 싶습니다 |
I want to talk about only good
things tonight. |
|
응 |
Okay. |
|
난
저
여자 좀 이상해 |
I think she's weird. |
|
수호랑 잘되면 시어머니 노릇 하는 거 아니야? |
She might act like your
mother-in-law if you marry Soo-ho. |
|
이모도 참 |
Come on. |
|
결혼하려면 멀었어 |
It'll be a while until we get
married. |
|
나도 뭔가를 좀 해놔야지 |
I need to achieve something in my
life too. |
|
안
그래? |
Don't you think? |
|
아참 |
Oh, right. |
|
이거 |
Take this. |
|
해라랑 커플 링 만들 때 녹여서 같이 만들어 |
Melt this down to make matching
rings for you and Hae-ra. |
|
[신비로운 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
오래된 은반지네요? |
This looks very old. |
|
이번에도 날 믿고 그렇게 해주면 좋겠어 |
I hope you trust what I say again
and do that. |
|
네, 그럴게요 |
Okay, I will. |
|
디저트 드세요 |
Come have some dessert. |
|
제가 커피 맛있게 뽑아놨어요 |
I made some delicious coffee. |
|
어, 정말요? 기대되네요 |
Really? I look forward to having
some. |
|
내가 더 잘하는데 날 부르지 |
I'm better at making coffee. Why
didn't you call me? |
|
아니야, 이번엔 진짜 맛있게 됐어 |
No, this time, it turned out very
well. |
|
그래? 어디 볼까? |
Really? Let's take a look. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
커피가 왔습니다 |
I brought coffee. |
|
- 아, 커피요 - 커피요 |
-Oh, coffee. -Have some coffee.
This is yours-- |
|
아니 이럴 거면 9시 출근은 도대체 왜 있는 거예요? |
Why on earth do we say working
hours begin at 9 a.m.? |
|
아니, 하루가 멀다 하고 6:50 회의를 불러제끼시는데... |
He calls us in for meetings at
6:50 a.m. every other day-- |
|
야! |
Hey. |
|
성수기 철인데 |
It's the peak season for
traveling. |
|
업무 시간에 회의를 어떻게 하나? |
We can't have meetings during
working hours. |
|
- 본부장님 커피요 - 메르시 보꾸! |
-Have some coffee. -Merci
beaucoup. |
|
자, 준비해 온 거 봅시다 |
Now, show me what you brought. |
|
단순 패키지는 요즘 수요가 점점 줄고 있는 추세라서요 |
Simple package tours are
decreasing in demand. |
|
이렇게 콘셉트 있는 여행을 생각해 봤습니다 |
So we thought of a trip with a
theme. |
|
유명한 셰프와 함께하는 미각 여행 |
A tasting trip with a famous chef. |
|
혹은... |
Or... |
|
체
게바라의 가치를 좇는 남미 여행 |
A South American trip after Che
Guevara. |
|
미각 여행 같은 경우는 동행한 셰프의 설명과 함께 |
For the tasting trip, you can
enjoy your trip as well as food |
|
맛있는 음식과 여행을 같이 경험해 볼 수 있는 |
with explanations by the chef on
the trip. |
|
그런 콘셉트의 여행입니다 |
So we thought of trips with such
themes. |
|
좋네 |
Sounds good. |
|
내가 그쪽으로 한번 잡아보라고 했잖아 |
I told you to think of something
like that. |
|
본부장님이오? |
You did? |
|
그런 말씀 없으셨는데 |
I don't remember you saying that. |
|
왜, 내가 지난번에 그렇게 얘기했잖아 |
I told you to do this last time. |
|
내가 준 아이디어 그대로 받아 먹었네 |
You practically took my idea. |
|
저
본부장님 |
Chief director. |
|
이건 저희끼리 머리 맞대고 짜낸 건데요? |
We came up with this among
ourselves. |
|
그
의상 대여 아이템 물건너가고 바로 생각해낸 거거든요? |
We thought of this after we lost
the outfit rental business. |
|
이거 회장님이 완전 좋아하시겠다 |
The chairman will love this idea. |
|
역시 내 말을 들으니까 좋은 게 나오잖아 |
See? You came up with a great idea
thanks to me. |
|
정해라? |
Right, Hae-ra? |
|
표정이 왜 그래? |
What's with that face? |
|
얘
왜
그래? 어? |
What's wrong? |
|
왜
그럴까? |
I wonder. |
|
[속으로] 이럴 땐
어떻게 해야 해? |
What should I do at times like
these? |
|
참아야 해, 아니면 화를 내야 해? |
Do I stay calm? Or should I be
angry? |
|
나
지금 너무 억울해 |
I'm really frustrated right now. |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
안녕하십니까,
문
대표님? |
Hello, Mr. Moon. |
|
예, 어서 오세요 |
Come in, please. |
|
좀
늦었습니다,
미안합니다 |
I'm a bit late. I'm sorry. |
|
자, 다들 인사하지 |
Everyone, say hello. |
|
우리 동네 프로젝트 우리 회사랑 함께 하실 |
This is Mr. Moon Soo-ho, who will
work with us on the "My Neighborhood" project. |
|
문수호 대표님이셔 |
This is Mr. Moon Soo-ho, who will
work with us on the "My Neighborhood" project. |
|
- 안녕하세요 - 안녕하세요 |
-Hello. -Hello. |
|
안녕하세요 완전 반가운 거 아시죠 |
Hello. I'm really glad to see you. |
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. |
|
반갑습니다,
잘
부탁합니다 |
Hello. Nice to meet you all. |
|
예 |
Of course. |
|
[입 모양으로] 뭐야? |
What's going on? |
|
[속삭이며] 어떻게 된
거야? 빨리 가 |
What are you doing? You should go. |
|
춥겠다, 손난로 하나 준비해 줄게 |
It must be cold here. I'll get a
hand warmer. |
|
아, 무슨 |
Forget it. |
|
그럼 이제 일주일에 두 번씩 회의 때 뵙겠네요? |
We'll see you twice a week in our
meetings from now on. |
|
바쁘신 거 아니까 |
I know you're all busy, |
|
시간 뺏지 않도록 저희 쪽에서 준비를 많이 해오겠습니다 |
so we'll prepare a lot so as not
to waste your time. |
|
아이구, 감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
가, 가 |
Go. Come on. |
|
그래요, 정해라 씨 |
See you, Ms. Jung. |
|
어떻게 된 거야? |
What happened? |
|
너희 본부장 진짜 재밌더라 |
Your chief director is really
interesting. |
|
아침 6시에 전화해서 오늘 보자고 |
He called me at 6 a.m. and wanted
to meet me. |
|
아, 진짜 망신이다, 진짜 |
Goodness, this is so embarrassing. |
|
같이 일하고 싶은 여행사로 여기를 썼어 |
I chose this agency as the one I
wanted to work with. |
|
난
같이 일하는 거 불편할 거 같은데 |
It might be inconvenient for us to
work together. |
|
여기
CCTV 없지? |
Does this place have a security
camera? |
|
없어 |
It doesn't. |
|
난
너랑 같이 일해서 너무 좋은데 |
I'm so glad that I get to work
with you. |
|
나
오늘 바빠, 집에서 봐 |
I'm busy today. I'll see you at
home. |
|
가 |
Bye. |
|
화이팅! |
You can do it! |
|
- 다녀오셨어요 - 오셨어요? |
-Hello -Hi. |
|
- 오셨어요? - 오셨습니까? |
-You're back. -Hello. |
|
엇
뜨거라 |
That's hot. |
|
- 대표님, 괜찮으세요? - 응 |
-Mr. Moon, are you okay? -Yes. |
|
아우, 어떡하죠? |
Oh, goodness. |
|
오늘 땅주인 미팅 있으신데 |
You have a meeting with a property
owner. |
|
- 죄송합니다 - 됐어 |
-I'm sorry. -It's fine. |
|
일
봐 |
Get back to work. |
|
죄송합니다 |
I'm sorry. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. |
|
저
소파에서 잠시만 기다려 주시겠어요? |
Will you sit on that sofa and wait
for a little bit? |
|
(샤론) 그 사람과 내가 |
I wished that he and I... |
|
한집에서 같이 살게 해달라는 염원을 담았어요 |
will get to live under the same
roof. |
|
최서린 선생님이십니다 |
This is Ms. Choi Seo-rin. |
|
저희 집안 땅을 제가 물려받은 건데 |
I inherited the land from my
grandparents, |
|
행정상 오류가 좀 있어서요 |
but there was an error on the
papers. |
|
안녕하세요,
대표 문수호입니다 |
Hello, I am Moon Soo-ho, the CEO. |
|
안녕하세요,
최서린입니다 |
Hello, I'm Choi Seo-rin. |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét