흑기사 6
Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me 6
[KOR-ENG DUAL SUB]
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. |
|
안녕하세요 |
Hello. |
|
해라 씨도 왔구나 |
I didn't know you were here too. |
|
초대해 주셔가지고 왔어요 |
I was invited. |
|
근데 괜찮으세요? |
But, are you okay? |
|
감기 안 걸리셨죠? |
Didn't you catch cold? |
|
아... |
Oh. |
|
큰일날 뻔했어요 도와주지 않으셨으면 |
It would've been bad if it wasn't
for you. |
|
그게 뭐 별거는 아니고 |
It wasn't much. |
|
제가 유리창 막느라고 좀 진을 빼긴 했죠 |
Covering up those windows was a
lot of work though. |
|
혹시 커피 한잔하시겠어요? |
Would you care for some coffee? |
|
어머, 감사해요 |
Oh, thank you. |
|
전
블랙 커피로요 |
I'll have black coffee. |
|
- 블랙? - 우유, 설탕 없이 까... |
-Black? -I mean no cream or sugar. |
|
아메리카노 |
An americano. |
|
같이 주문하러 가시겠어요? |
Do you want to go order together? |
|
그럴까요? |
Sure. |
|
네, 가시죠 |
Let's go. |
|
둘이 어떻게 알지? |
How do they know each other? |
|
몸은 좀 괜찮으세요? |
How are you feeling? |
|
덕분에요 |
I'm fine, thanks to you. |
|
비서분 보내주셔서 감사했어요 |
Thank you for sending me your
secretary. |
|
저기... |
You know, |
|
해라 씨 옷 주문한 거 꼭 비밀로 해주세요 |
please keep my order a secret from
Hae-ra. |
|
왜요? |
Why? |
|
선물인데 미리 알면 재미없잖아요 |
I want to surprise her. |
|
[호출기 소리] |
|
|
여깄습니다,
블랙 커피 |
Here you go, black coffee. |
|
감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
먼저 가 있을게요 |
I'll get going. |
|
네 |
Okay. |
|
그럼 그날 밤의 진실을 알려드릴까요? |
Let me tell you what really
happened that night. |
|
그
사람은 네 남자가 아니야! |
He's not your man! |
|
아씨는... |
The lady... |
|
밤새... |
stood all night... |
|
불꺼진 문을 보며 서 있었어요 |
by the door after the lights went
out. |
|
그
남자는 네 남자가 아니야 |
He's not your man. |
|
[애잔한 음악] |
|
|
천한 것이 감히... |
How dare she... |
|
두
사람 사이엔 |
The two... |
|
아무 일도 없었어요 |
just slept. |
|
하지만 |
But... |
|
서로의 사랑을 확인한 |
they realized how they felt about
each other. |
|
그런 밤이었죠 |
That's what happened. |
|
아이고, 분이야 |
Boon-yi. |
|
이게 뭔 짓이여? |
What are you doing? |
|
방에 가만히 누워 쉬어야제 |
You should lie down and rest. |
|
아니에요, 제가 할게요 |
It's okay, let me do this. |
|
내가 니 태몽을 꾼 것 같어 |
I think I had a conception dream
about you. |
|
아들이여, 아들! |
It's going to be a boy! |
|
- 누이! - 아, 깜짝이야! |
-Boon-yi! -Oh my god! |
|
점복아! |
Jeom Bok! |
|
웬일이야, 여기는? |
What are you doing here? |
|
- 아씨댁에서 심부름으로 왔죠 - 아이, 참 |
I came to run errands for our
lady's house. |
|
앉아 있어 |
Take a seat. |
|
배고프지? |
You must be hungry. |
|
누이가 좋아하던 뒷동산이라 그려 봤어요 |
I drew that hill behind the house
you liked. |
|
아! 우리 점복이 그림 솜씨는 정말 일품이다 |
You really are the best artist I
know. |
|
이거 마셔가며 먹어 |
Here, drink this. |
|
- 누이 - 응? |
Boon-yi. |
|
무슨 안 좋은 일이라도 당한 거예요? |
Did something happen to you? |
|
남석이 아범이 그러는데 누이가 |
Nam-seok says you are going to... |
|
아들을 낳을 거래 |
have a son. |
|
시집도 안 간 처녀가 뭔 아들이래? |
But you're not even married. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
(백희) 다행인지 불행인지 |
Fortunately, or maybe
unfortunately, |
|
사람들의 궁금증은 오래가지 못했습니다 |
people's curiosity did not last
long. |
|
- 어여 가서 불 가져와 - 예 |
-Bring more fire. -Yes, sir. |
|
(백희) 남인, 서인 노론, 소론으로 갈라져 |
The government was fractured into
multiple factions |
|
끝없는 당파 싸움을 이어오던 조정은 |
and the opposing parties continued
to clash with each other. |
|
진보적 사상가를 탄압하는 수단으로 |
They started using religious
persecution as a tool |
|
종교 박해를 이용했고 |
to persecute progressive
philosophers. |
|
유교적 세계관과 |
Young scholars |
|
현실 사이의 괴리에서 고민하던 젊은 선비들이 |
who were troubled by the gap
between Confucian teachings and reality |
|
당쟁의 희생물이 되었죠 |
became the victims. |
|
네가 입고 싶어 했던 옷이잖아 |
You wanted to wear it, right? |
|
그
옷
입고 |
So put it on... |
|
내
대신 죽어 |
and die in my place. |
|
나와! |
Get out! |
|
이명소의 부인이 맞소? |
Are you Myung-so Lee's wife? |
|
대답해 보시오 |
Answer me. |
|
그렇소 |
I am. |
|
- 다른 식솔들은 없었느냐? - 예 |
-Was there nobody else? -No, sir. |
|
감히 누굴 속이려고? |
Do you think you can fool me? |
|
이
얼굴로 이 집안에 시집을 왔다 그건가? |
How did you get married with a
face like that? |
|
혼인 후에 생긴 상처다 |
I got this scar after I was
married. |
|
이런 얼굴의 여자를 데리고 살았다니 |
I can't believe he would live with
a woman with a face like this. |
|
흉터와 상관 없이 |
He was kind to me... |
|
다정한 지아비였다 |
despite me having this scar. |
|
네놈 따위가 헤아릴 수 있는 분이 아니지 |
The likes of you can't possibly
understand him. |
|
끌어내! |
Get her out of here! |
|
(백희) 유배를 간
명소가 |
Myung-so was exiled. |
|
어떤 사람들과 어울렸는지 |
They demanded to know his
associates |
|
어떤 인물들이 그댁으로 모여들었는지 |
and what kind of people visited
him |
|
추궁하는 질문에... |
during the interrogation. |
|
이명소가 천주쟁이가 맞질 않느냐? |
Myung-so Lee is a Christian, isn't
he? |
|
(백희) 분이는 끝내 답을 하지 않았고 |
Boon-yi never said a thing. |
|
날이 밝으면 사약이 내려오려나? |
They'll send the poison at
sunrise. |
|
나리 |
Master. |
|
분이야! |
Boon-yi! |
|
분이야! |
Boon-yi! |
|
살아 있었구나 |
You're alive. |
|
예가 어디라고 여기까지 찾아와? |
How did you get all the way out
here? |
|
그래, 네
고초 내 남식 어멈 통해 들었다 |
Nam-sik told me of the hardships
you've suffered. |
|
살아 계셔서 다행입니다 |
I'm glad you're safe. |
|
목소리를 잃은 것이냐? 나 때문에? |
Did you lose your voice because of
me? |
|
갖은 고문을 당하고 |
I heard she was tortured |
|
관노로 팔려가는 길에 |
and then sold as a slave. |
|
도망을 가다가 죽었다는 말이 들립니다 |
But she was killed after trying to
escape. |
|
그러게... |
She should have... |
|
지
분수를 알았어야지 |
known her place. |
|
유배지에서 살아 돌아오는 경우도 많다던데? |
I've heard people often make it
back from their exiles. |
|
그러믄입쇼 |
Yes, ma'am. |
|
나으리께서는 반드시 돌아오실 겁니다 |
I'm sure the master will return
one day. |
|
설거진 내가 할 테니 분이 너는 쉬거라 |
I'll wash the dishes. You should
rest. |
|
내가 내준 과제나 마저 하거라, 그러면 |
Just finish the assignment I gave you. |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
어디 보자 |
Let's see. |
|
아직, 아직... |
I'm not done. |
|
아, 이리 재미가 없어서야 |
This is no fun at all. |
|
뭘
좀
엉터리로 써야 혼내키는 재미가 있지 |
You should get something wrong so
I can scold you for it. |
|
하나를 가르쳐 주면 둘, 셋을 깨우치는구나 |
You learn faster than I can teach
you. |
|
개, 개! |
A dog. Woof! |
|
멍! 멍! |
Woof, woof! |
|
게 |
A crab. |
|
열어보거라 |
Open it. |
|
저
아래 대장간 영감 |
The blacksmith of the nearby
village |
|
내가 돌아갈 거라고 믿고 있는지 |
believes that my exile will be
lifted. |
|
많은 일을 도와주더구나 |
He helps me with a lot of things. |
|
그래 내 책 한 권 주고 가락지를 샀다 |
I bought that ring with a book. |
|
[애잔한 음악] |
|
|
도움이 되는 반지였으면 좋겠다 |
I hope you find it useful. |
|
곤궁할 때는 |
In times of need, |
|
팔아서 요긴하게 쓰고 |
you can sell it. |
|
다음 생애라는 게 있다면 |
If there is such a thing as being
born again, |
|
그땐 꼭 좋은 곳에서 태어나거라 |
be born in a better place. |
|
나리 |
Master. |
|
목소리도 잃지 말고 |
Don't lose your voice... |
|
얼굴에 이런 흉도 갖지 말고 |
and don't get a scar like this on
your face. |
|
만약 다음 생에도 |
If you have to live your next life |
|
이런 흉을 갖고 살아야 한다면 |
with a scar like this... |
|
그땐 내가 받으마 |
I'll take it instead. |
|
넌
그저 곱고 |
I just wish... |
|
귀하게 있었으면 좋겠다, 분이야 |
for you to have a good life. |
|
어이쿠! |
Ouch. |
|
[밝은 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
내가 준 가락지는 어쨌느냐? |
Where did you put that ring? |
|
저기 |
There. |
|
왜
저리 놓은 게야? |
Why did you put it there? |
|
보름, 보름 |
Full moon. |
|
보름달 |
Full moon. |
|
- 가득 - 가득하면? |
-Full. -When it's full? |
|
뭐라는 건지, 참 |
Darn it, what is she saying? |
|
안다, 알아 |
Yes, I know. |
|
보름달 빛을 반지가 받으면 |
When the light of the full moon
shines upon a ring, |
|
소원을 이루어주는 힘이 생긴다 |
the ring gains the power to grant
a wish. |
|
그럼 우리 분이는 무슨 소원을 빌고 싶으냐? |
What's your wish then? |
|
비밀 |
Secret. |
|
춥다, 들어가자 |
It's cold, let's go inside. |
|
들어가서 들어보자 |
Let's go inside. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
[불타는 소리] |
|
|
분이야, 분이야! |
Boon-yi. |
|
분이야, 일어나 |
Boon-yi, wake up! |
|
분이야! |
Boon-yi! |
|
분이야! 나가야 한다, 우리 |
Boon-yi, we need to get out of
here! |
|
[절박한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
서방님! |
Husband! |
|
그
애는 방에 두고 가요 |
Just leave her. |
|
그만하시오 |
That's enough. |
|
말해 봐요 |
Tell me. |
|
누굴 더 사랑했는지 |
Who do you love more? |
|
나예요, 분이예요? |
Me or Boon-yi? |
|
말해요, 누군지! |
Say it! |
|
당신 미쳤소? |
Are you crazy? |
|
그
천박한 것은 두고 가요! |
Just leave that lowly servant! |
|
분이야! |
Boon-yi! |
|
분이야, 정신차리거라! |
Boon-yi, wake up! |
|
그냥 거기 있어 |
Stay there. |
|
넌
거기서 죽어! |
Stay there and die! |
|
분이야! |
Boon-yi! |
|
분이야 |
Boon-yi. |
|
네가 안 나오면 |
If you won't leave. |
|
나도 못 간다 |
I won't either. |
|
다
죽어버려 |
Just die, then. |
|
다
죽어버려! |
Die, both of you! |
|
[집이 무너지는 소리] |
|
|
안
돼! |
No! |
|
안
돼! 서방님! |
No! Husband! |
|
안
돼! |
No! |
|
서방님! |
Husband! |
|
나쁜 년 |
You bitch. |
|
영원히 |
Become a ghost... |
|
구천을 떠도는 |
that wanders this world... |
|
귀신이 되어라 |
forever. |
|
이보게, 말
좀
묻세 |
Hey, let me ask you something. |
|
여기 이 댁이 최 판서댁 맞는가? |
Isn't this minister Choi's house? |
|
서... |
Are you... |
|
서린 아씨? |
Lady Seo-rin? |
|
댁은 뉘시오? |
Who are you? |
|
아씨 마님 |
My lady. |
|
소인 점복입니다요 |
I'm Jeom Bok. |
|
점복이? |
Jeom Bok? |
|
아니, 이게 무슨 일이십니까? |
How could this be? |
|
어찌하여 옛날 모습 그대로? |
How is it that you look the same? |
|
우리 집이 며칠 새 왜 이렇게 된 거야? |
What happened here in the past few
days? |
|
며칠 만이라뇨, 아씨? |
What do you mean the past few
days? |
|
제
늙은 꼴이 안 보이십니까? |
Don't you see how old I've become? |
|
아버지, 어머니는 어디 계시냐? |
Where are my parents? |
|
30년 전에 돌아가셨죠 |
They passed away 30 years ago. |
|
아씨를 기다리시다가요 |
They waited for you until the end. |
|
내가... |
I... |
|
내가 지금 꿈을 꾸고 있는 모양이다 |
I must be dreaming. |
|
어떻게 이런 일이? |
How could this be? |
|
어떻게 옛날 모습 그대로 하나도 변하지 않으시고? |
How is it that you haven't changed
a bit? |
|
네가 정녕 점복이란 말이지? |
Are you really that Jeom Bok? |
|
- 그림 솜씨 좋던 점복이? - 그렇습니다요 |
-Jeom Bok, who was good at
drawing? -Yes, ma'am. |
|
아씨 마님, 왜 그러십니까? |
My lady, what are you doing? |
|
천천히 드시게 |
Take your time. |
|
그러다 숨 넘어가겠구먼 |
You might choke. |
|
자네, 귀신이라도 본 얼굴이구먼 |
You look like you've just seen a
ghost. |
|
뉘십니까? |
Who are you? |
|
서린 아씨와 분이에 대해 알고 있는 사람이네 |
Someone who knows about Lady
Seo-rin and Boon-yi. |
|
세상이 거꾸로 돌아가도 유분수지 |
These are bad times indeed. |
|
사람 대접해달라는 종놈들이 생기질 않나 |
Servants demanding to be treated
with respect |
|
계집이 대놓고 수작부리는 꼴을 |
and women seducing men |
|
백주 대낮에 보질 않나 |
in broad daylight. |
|
다른 데 가서 얘기하세 |
We should talk elsewhere. |
|
같이 있읍시다 이 노인네보단 우리가 낫지 않소? |
Come on, stay. Aren't we better
company than this old man? |
|
어허, 참! |
Come on! |
|
[신비로운 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
아이고, 나
죽네! |
Oh my god, that hurts! |
|
다른 데 가서 얘기하세 |
Let's go somewhere else and talk. |
|
내
긴히 할 말이 있으니 |
I have something important to say. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
[격정적인 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
멈춰라! |
Halt! |
|
사람도, 귀신도 아닌 존재가 되었구나 |
You're neither a human nor a
ghost. |
|
넌
죽을 수 없다 |
You can't die. |
|
누구야, 당신? |
Who the hell are you? |
|
너와 비슷한 존재지 |
Someone like you. |
|
따라오너라 |
Follow me. |
|
살아있는 한은 |
At least... |
|
추위와 배고픔은 면해야 하지 않겠니? |
you should be fed and kept warm
while you live. |
|
[웅장한 음악] |
|
|
정조 이후에 관한 역사서를 읽다 보니까 |
While I was reading historical
records after Jeongjo period, |
|
어릴 때 외할머니한테 들었던 옛날얘기가 생각이 나서 |
I was reminded of some old stories
that my grandmother told me. |
|
뭐, 상상력을 좀 가미해 봤어요 |
And I added my own imagination for
flavor. |
|
그런 여자가 실제로 있다면 |
I think if this woman truly
exists, |
|
업을 풀기 위해 옷을 짓고 있지 않을까? |
she will be making clothes to
repent for her sins. |
|
아님 뭐, 밥집을 하려나? |
Or maybe she would be running a
restaurant. |
|
어이가 없군 |
Don't be ridiculous. |
|
자, 오늘 강의는 여기까지 |
That's it for today's lecture. |
|
우리 뒷풀이 장소 어디죠? |
Where are we meeting for dinner? |
|
초대해 주셔서 감사합니다 |
Thank you so much for inviting me. |
|
저
진짜 시간 가는 줄 모르고 들었어요 |
I had lost track of time. |
|
- 재밌었어요? - 네 |
-Was it fun? -Yes. |
|
그
죽지 않는 여자 얘기만 빼면 전부 다 사실 같았어요 |
Everything sounded like a true
story except for the immortal woman part. |
|
그
여자까지도 사실일 수 있죠 |
Maybe that part is true too. |
|
근데 그 여자는 진짜 사악한데 왜 죽지도, 늙지도 않는 거예요? |
But why doesn't that evil woman
die or age? |
|
그게 꼭 벌이라고만은 할 수 없잖아요 |
That's not necessarily a
punishment. |
|
막상 해 보면 벌이란 걸 알 거예요 |
If you were in her shoes, you'd
realize it is a punishment. |
|
벌
맞죠 |
It is. |
|
인간은 관계 속에서 살아가는데 |
People are meant to live together. |
|
끔찍하게 외로울 거 같아요 |
That must be terribly lonely. |
|
가족, 애인 모두 늙고 죽는데 |
Being left alone as your family
and loved ones |
|
본인은 그대로 있잖아요 |
grow old and die. |
|
계속 새로운 애인을 사귀면 되죠? |
You could just find a new lover. |
|
진심으로 사랑하는 사람이 |
It's not easy to meet someone |
|
인생에 그렇게 많지는 않으니까요 |
who you truly love. |
|
뭐, 누군가한텐 단 한 명일 수도 있고 |
For some people, there may only be
one. |
|
맞습니다, 바로 그거예요 |
You're right. |
|
혹시 본인이세요? |
Are you that woman? |
|
제가 어릴 때 뵀을 때랑 요만큼도 달라지지가 않으셨는데 |
You haven't changed a bit since I
met you as a child. |
|
혹시 불로 영생하세요? |
Will you live forever? |
|
네,
250살이에요 |
I will, I'm 250 years old. |
|
근데 내가 왜 분이예요? |
Why did you call me Boon-yi? |
|
[음산한 느낌의 효과음] |
|
|
무슨 소린지? |
What do you mean? |
|
어젯밤에요 막 유리창 깨지고 어둠 속에서 |
You know, last night, when the
windows shattered... |
|
분이야 |
Boon-yi. |
|
네? 분이요? |
What? Boon-yi? |
|
그래, 너! |
Yes, you! |
|
치마저고리 입으시고 머리 쪽지시고 저한테 |
You were wearing traditional
clothes with a traditional hairdo. |
|
'분이야' 이러셨잖아요 |
Then you called me
"Boon-yi." |
|
제가 꿈이 너무 생생해서 이게 꿈인지 현실인지 |
It felt so real that I couldn't
tell whether it was a dream or not. |
|
분간이 안 가더라고요 |
It felt so real that I couldn't
tell whether it was a dream or not. |
|
제가 까맣게 잊고 있었는데 |
I had forgotten about it, |
|
얘기 들으니까 생각났어요 |
but the story reminded me of it. |
|
아니 개꿈을 꾸고 왜 나한테 시비를... |
Why are you asking me? That's your
stupid... |
|
외박하고 그러니까 그런 꿈 꾸는 거 아니야? |
You're having weird dreams because
you slept in a strange bed. |
|
오늘 일찍 가서 자 |
Go home and get to bed early
tonight. |
|
선생님, 저희 먼저 일어나겠습니다 |
Ms. Jang, we'll get going. |
|
- 일어나 - 저희도 나갈 참이었어요 |
-Let's go. -We were gonna leave
now too. |
|
가요 |
Let's go. |
|
아침에 너무 감사했습니다 |
Thank you so much for helping me
this morning. |
|
또
초대할게요 |
I'll call you. |
|
혹시 그 샤론 양장점 사장님하곤 어떤 관계세요? |
I'm curious, how are you two
related? |
|
저
아인 나한테... |
She is like... |
|
실패한 명품 직구랄까요? |
a designer dress that doesn't fit. |
|
입을 수도 없고 버릴 수도 없는 |
You can't put it on, but you can't
throw it away. |
|
농담이고 |
I'm joking. |
|
무인도에 같이 있는 두 사람 |
We're like two people stuck on an
desert island. |
|
싫어도 좋아도 돕고 의지해야 할 수밖에 없는 관계랄까요? |
We have to help each other out
whether we like it or not. |
|
저
혹시... |
If I may... |
|
저분 나이가 어떻게 되세요? |
How old is she? |
|
250살이라잖아요 |
She said she's 250. |
|
아니 제가 어렸을 때 옛날에 뵀을 때 |
If she was in her mid 20's when I
first met her, |
|
그때가 20대
중반이었다 쳐도 |
If she was in her mid 20's when I
first met her, |
|
지금 마흔은 훌쩍 넘으셨다는 얘긴데 |
She must be well over 40 now. |
|
아무리 많게 봐도 |
But she looks like she is still in
her early 30's at most. |
|
30대 초반으로밖에 안 보이시잖아요 |
But she looks like she is still in
her early 30's at most. |
|
피부과의 힘이겠죠 |
That must be the power of
dermatology. |
|
문수호 |
Soo-ho... |
|
괜찮은 남자예요 |
is a good man. |
|
- 왜 뜬금없이...
- 꼭
잡아요 |
-That was abrupt. -Don't lose him. |
|
내일이나 모레쯤 오시겠어요? |
Will you drop by tomorrow or the
day after? |
|
셔츠 치수가 필요한데 |
I need your measurements for the
shirt. |
|
시간이... |
I'm a bit busy. |
|
그냥
100 사이즈면 대충 맞을 거 같은데요 |
Size 100 should fit me well
enough. |
|
그럼 |
Then... |
|
이렇게 해 보세요 |
Do this. |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
3초만 기다려 주세요 |
Just give me three seconds. |
|
[헛기침하는 수호] |
|
|
줄자가 없을 때 종종 쓰는 방법이에요 |
It's something I do when I don't
have a tape measure. |
|
가공하러 와서 보세요 꽤 정확하답니다 |
My hands are quite accurate. You
should come and see later. |
|
제가 줄자를 준비해 가지고 다니겠습니다 |
I'll have a tape measure ready
next time. |
|
샤론 양장점 사장님 어떻게 알아? |
How do you know the owner
of Sharon's Boutique? |
|
그날 인사 못 하고 왔잖아 |
You didn't get to see her that
day. |
|
일
때문에 혼자 갔었어 |
I went there by myself on
business. |
|
무슨 일? |
What business? |
|
질투해? |
Are you being jealous? |
|
누가 질투를 해 |
Yeah, right. |
|
그리고 너 앞으로 함부로 외박하지 마 |
And don't stay out overnight like
that again. |
|
내
맘이지 |
What do you care? |
|
자수성가하고 싶다며 그럼 그따위로 살면 안 돼 |
If you want to make your own
fortune, you shouldn't live like that. |
|
아, 예, 예 |
Right, right. |
|
기분 나쁘고 좋은 거 바로 드러내고 |
When you're happy or upset, it
shows right away. |
|
자기 멋대로 행동하고 |
And acting however you like |
|
그거 완전 하수야 |
is bad behavior. |
|
아, 예, 예, 그래요, 예, 예 |
Yes, yes. I get it. |
|
어우! |
|
|
내가 심심해서 이래? |
Do you think I'm doing this
because I'm bored? |
|
내가 너 미치게 좋아하니까 우스워 보이지? |
I'm madly in love with you, but
I'm not a pushover. |
|
- 그러니까 차였지 - 뭐? |
-No wonder you got dumped. -What? |
|
미친 거 아니야? |
Is he crazy? |
|
[로맨틱한 음악] |
|
|
그렇게 남자 보는 눈이 없으니까 차이고 다니는 거 아니야 |
You ended up dating some moron and
getting dumped |
|
바보 같은 놈 만나다가 |
because you can't tell a good guy
when you see one. |
|
질투는 본인이 하시는구만? |
You're the one who's jealous. |
|
한
달
어때? |
How about a month? |
|
뭐가? |
What do you mean? |
|
한
달
후에도 내가 싫으면 그땐 깨끗하게 포기한다 |
If you still don't like me after a
month, I'll give up. |
|
내가 끝까지 싫으면 나도 마음 접어 |
If you don't like me by then, I'll
give up. |
|
한
달이 왜 필요한 건데? |
Why do you need a month? |
|
한
달
동안 보고 배우라고 |
So you can see and learn. |
|
괜찮은 남자가 어떤 건지 |
See what a decent guy who truly
cares for you is like. |
|
널
진심으로 아끼는 남자가 어떤 건지 알아두라고 |
See what a decent guy who truly
cares for you is like. |
|
좋아, 한
달, 그래 |
Fine, one month. |
|
한
달
후엔 날 안겠지 |
You'll fall for me in a month. |
|
한
달
후에 내가 너 차주마 |
I'll dump you after a month. |
|
타, 추워 |
Get in the car, it's cold. |
|
왜
이래, 내가 탈 거야 |
What are you doing? I can do this
myself. |
|
아까, 그리고 미안해 |
I'm sorry about earlier. |
|
뭐가? |
About what? |
|
다른 여자가 날 안았어 |
I allowed another woman to hug me. |
|
지랄! |
What the hell? |
|
아니, 외국에서 뭘 먹고 자랐길래 이렇게 느끼하게 큰 거냐? |
What did they feed you abroad to
make you so corny? |
|
질투하게 해서 미안합니다 |
I'm sorry I made you jealous. |
|
아, 운전이나 똑바로 해! |
Just focus on driving. |
|
네 |
Okay. |
|
해라는 문수호 씨랑 결혼할 거 같던데요? |
I think Hae-ra will marry Soo-ho. |
|
네
멋대로 좀 지어대지 마 |
Quit making things up. |
|
제
느낌이 맞아요 |
I trust my gut. |
|
왜, 여자를 위해 성공해 돌아온 |
It's like those stories where the
male protagonist returns |
|
남자 주인공 스토리 있잖아요? 딱 그거예요 |
for the female protagonist after
becoming successful. |
|
- 돈은 어디서 그렇게 났대니? - 운이 계속 따랐대요 |
-Where did he get all that money?
-He said he kept getting lucky. |
|
운
좋은 놈은 누구도 이길 수 없죠 |
Nobody can beat a lucky guy. |
|
운
좋은 놈도 약점은 있겠지 |
Even the lucky ones have their
weaknesses. |
|
그럼 해라가 그 녀석 아킬레스건인가? |
Is Hae-ra his weakness, then? |
|
그럴걸요? |
I think so. |
|
여자의 직감으로 확신합니다 |
That's what my female intuition
tells me. |
|
사랑하는지 아닌지는 그걸로 시험해 보면 되겠구나 |
I guess we can test his love for
her that way. |
|
아버지, 해라한테 이상한 짓하면 저 가만히 안 있을 겁니다 |
I won't let you do anything bad to
Hae-ra. |
|
요즘 마신 와인 중에 이게 제일 낫구나 |
This is the best wine I've had in
a while. |
|
- 영미 솜씨냐? -
네 |
-Did you choose this? -Yes. |
|
제가 고른 거예요 |
I chose it. |
|
우리 자주 와인 번개해요, 아버지 |
We should have more of these wine
tastings. |
|
그리고, 박곤 열심히 하고 있는데 너무 윽박지르지 마세요 |
And don't be too harsh on Gon.
He's trying his best. |
|
넌
좋겠다, 언제나 네 편인 여자가 곁에 있어서 |
You're lucky to have a woman who
always takes your side. |
|
그
사람한테 땅도 팔고 여러 번 만났으면서 나한테 한마디 없이 |
You sold him land and met him a
couple of times but never told me? |
|
내가 그 사람을 얼마나 그리워했는지 알면서 |
You know how much I missed him! |
|
정해라한테 무슨 짓을 한 거야? |
What did you do to Hae-ra? |
|
나도 놀라는 중이에요 |
I'm surprised too... |
|
내
몸의 변화에 대해서 |
by the things happening to me. |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
(샤론) 남들하고 다르게 살기 시작한 뒤부터 |
Since we started being different
from other people, |
|
당신한테는 엄청난 힘과 예지력이 생겼고 |
you gained supernatural strength
and the power of foresight. |
|
아니
1900년
생으로 되어 계신데 |
I mean, it says you were born in
1900. |
|
본인이 맞다고요? |
Is this really you? |
|
(샤론) 나한텐 더
이상한 게 생겼잖아요 |
And, you know, I got something
even stranger. |
|
등본, 부동산 계약 |
It was useful for changing |
|
각종 서류들을 고치는 데 요긴하게 썼지 |
all kinds of documents and
contracts. |
|
강
주임, 쥐
잡는다는 홍보 효과는 다 만들었어? |
Mr. Kang, are you done preparing
those documents? |
|
저
지금 바빠요 |
I'm busy. |
|
그런데 요즘 |
But recently, |
|
통제할 수 없는 이상한 힘이 생겨나 |
I've been gaining some strange,
uncontrollable powers. |
|
유리창도 깨고 |
You broke windows |
|
탁자도 흔들고 |
and shook the tables. |
|
나도 모르게 내 모습이 변했나 봐요 |
I think my appearance changed
without me even realizing it |
|
서린 아씨로 |
to look like Seo-rin. |
|
너... |
You are still... |
|
아직 예쁘고 근사해 |
extremely beautiful. |
|
남의 남자 유혹하지 말고 |
Stop seducing someone else's man |
|
너도 연애를 해 |
and find someone you can love. |
|
남의 남자? |
Someone else's? |
|
종년한테 뺏긴 내 남편이에요 |
He's my husband that a servant
girl stole from me! |
|
원래 그 아이 것이야 |
He was meant for her! |
|
내가 너희 둘을 바꿔놨어 |
I switched you two as babies. |
|
그래서 나도 이 벌을 받고 있는 거고 |
That's why I'm being punished like
this. |
|
뭐? |
What? |
|
내가... |
I... |
|
그
집
첫
번째 부인이었다 |
was the first wife of that family. |
|
아이를 못 낳아서 쫓겨난 |
I was divorced because I couldn't
have a child. |
|
친정에서 죄인처럼 숨어 지내다가 |
I stayed hidden in my parents'
house like a fugitive. |
|
새로 들인 부인한테서 아이가 태어났다고 들었다 |
Then I heard that the new wife
gave birth to a child. |
|
아씨 |
My lady. |
|
그래서... |
So... |
|
날
잘
따르던 여종한테 |
I told a servant who was loyal to
me |
|
아이 얼굴을 한 번만 보게 해달라고 했지 |
that I wanted to see the child
just once. |
|
송구스럽습니다요,
아씨 |
I'm sorry, my lady. |
|
그래도 아들이 아니라서 다행이랄까요? |
You know, at least it's not a boy. |
|
잠시만... |
Could you... |
|
나
혼자 있게 해 주겠나? |
give me some time alone? |
|
그
순간 |
At that moment, |
|
장터 거지 여자가 갓난 아이를 안고 다니는 게 떠올랐어 |
I remembered that a beggar in the
market was holding her child in her arms. |
|
[바이올린 음악] |
|
|
아씨, 지송하네유 |
I'm sorry, my lady. |
|
그렇게 아이를 바꿨지 |
That's how I switched the two
babies. |
|
그
집
친딸인 분이는 |
I left their real daughter,
Boon-yi, |
|
행랑채 앞에 던져 놓았어 |
in front of the servants'
quarters. |
|
종으로 자라게 된 거야 |
So she was raised as a servant. |
|
봉기 |
Bong-gi! |
|
장터 거지 딸인 너는 |
And the beggar's daughter, you, |
|
그
집
딸로 자랐고 |
became the lady. |
|
식상하지만 재밌네요 |
That's such a cliché, but it's
interesting. |
|
그런 영화 본 것 같아 |
I think I watched a movie like
that. |
|
이
나이에 내가 충격이라도 받길 원해요? |
Did you expect me to be shocked?
At this age? |
|
장터 거지랑 유전자 검사를 할 수 있는 것도 아니잖아 |
It's not like you can run a DNA
test with that beggar now. |
|
두
사람은 인연이었어 |
They were meant to be together. |
|
부부로 만나게 된 그 사람과 내가 인연이지 |
We were married. We were meant for
each other. |
|
내
죄가 크다 |
This is all my fault. |
|
널
놓지 못하는 이유도 이거야 |
That is why I can't give up on
you. |
|
내
업이라서 |
Because this is my fault. |
|
내가 잘못한 건 |
My only fault... |
|
내
옷
입어 봤다고 걔를 때린 거밖에 없어 |
is that I beat her up for wearing
my clothes. |
|
이제 걔한테 예쁜 옷만 만들어주고 죄를 씻으면 돼요 |
Once I make her a pretty dress, I
will be free of my sin. |
|
어리석긴 |
You're a fool. |
|
넌
두렵지도 않니? |
Aren't you afraid? |
|
그
사람 없는 생이 두렵지 |
I'm afraid of a life without him. |
|
[암울한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
나... |
I... |
|
그
사람과 행복하게 살고 싶어 |
want to live happily with him. |
|
돈도 명예도 필요 없고 |
I don't care about money or fame. |
|
사랑만 받고 싶어 |
I just want to be loved. |
|
[잔잔한 음악] |
|
|
[속으로] 상처받기 싫으니까 |
I don't want to be let down. |
|
네
여자가 되기에 난 너무 초라하니까 |
I'm not good enough to be your
woman. |
|
뭐, 뭐? |
What? |
|
한
달
뒤에 찰 거야, 꼭 |
I'll definitely dump him in a
month. |
|
허리 꺼지지 않게 |
Keep your back straight. |
|
무게 중심 앞으로 |
Keep the center of gravity
forward. |
|
여덟 |
Eight. |
|
아홉, 라스트! 힘, 힘! |
Nine, last one! Don't let go! |
|
매일 이렇게 일찍 나오면 집에서 서운해하지 않으세요? |
Doesn't your family mind you
leaving for work so early every day? |
|
- 집이라 함은? -
와이프 되시는 분요 |
-My family? -I mean, your wife. |
|
나
아직 싱글입니다 |
I'm not married. |
|
내가 아저씨처럼 보여요? |
Do I look like a father? |
|
대표님 정도면 여자들이 가만두지 않을 텐데요 |
I think you'd be popular with
women. |
|
뭐, 그런 경향이 없진 않지만 |
Well, that's not wrong. |
|
근데 내가 좋아하는 여자는 싸늘합니다 |
But the woman I want keeps giving
me the cold shoulder. |
|
그럼 유치하고 공격적으로 나가야죠 |
Then you should try being childish
and aggressive. |
|
- 예를 들면? -
예를 들면... |
-How? -Like this... |
|
[코믹한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
'넌 제일 행복했을 때가 인생에서 언제였니?' |
"When was the happiest moment
of your life? |
|
'나? 난 지금' |
Mine is right now. |
|
'널 보고 있는 지금, 이 순간' |
Because I'm looking at you. |
|
'넌 인생에서 가장 아플 때가 언제였니?' |
"When was the most painful
moment of your life? |
|
'난 지금' |
Mine is right now. |
|
'넌 안을 수 없는 지금 이 순간' |
Because I can't be with you." |
|
오늘 한번 써 보세요 효과 있을 겁니다 |
Try that today. It'll work. |
|
임상 실험이 필요할 거 같으니까 해 보고 알려주세요 |
I think this needs testing. So,
you try it first and let me know. |
|
해
보고 싶은데 |
I would like to, |
|
만나 주질 않아서 |
but she won't see me. |
|
- 왜요? - 제가 그녈 사랑한다는 걸 |
-Why not? -It took me too long to
realize |
|
너무 늦게 깨달아서요 |
that I loved her. |
|
그러면은 방금 그거 절대 하지 마세요 |
In that case, never try that
again. |
|
연애를 모르시네 효과 있다니까요 |
You don't know anything about
dating. I'm telling you, this works. |
|
아우, 참 |
Seriously. |
|
이
낡은 목욕탕을 안 파신다고요? |
You don't want to sell this old
public bathhouse? |
|
이거 밀고 쇼핑몰 짓는다는 것도 나는 반대고 |
I'm against demolishing this place
to build a shopping mall here. |
|
그리고 |
And also, |
|
믿을만한 젊은 사장하고 얘기가 다 끝났어요 |
I already made arrangements with a
trustworthy young gentleman. |
|
누굽니까, 그게? |
Who is that? |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
[라디오] 서울시가 젠트리피케이션 방지와 |
With the purpose of urban
redevelopment and preventing gentrification |
|
도시 재생을 위해 추진 중인 희망 돋움 사업에 |
With the purpose of urban
redevelopment and preventing gentrification |
|
문수호 씨가 이끄는 즐거운 동네 프로젝트와 |
Seoul City has selected the
following firms for its Raising Hope Project. |
|
송은재 건축 사무소 |
Soo-ho Moon's Happy Neighborhood
Project, |
|
그리고 나눔 개발이 선정되었습니다 |
Eun-jae Song's Construction Office
and Nanum Development. |
|
선정된 협업사들은 |
The selected firms |
|
도시 문화를 생산하는 문화 예술가들을 |
will join hands with cultural
artists who produce urban cultural art |
|
공동 운명체로 받아들여 |
will join hands with cultural
artists who produce urban cultural art |
|
누구나 젠트리피케이션의 피해자가 될 수 있음을 알리고 |
and warn the public of the dangers
of gentrification. |
|
우리 모두의 문제로 인식하도록 캠페인을 진행하기로 했습니다 |
They will also be launching
campaigns to increase awareness of the issue. |
|
자! |
Okay. |
|
오늘 저녁 소고기 회식! |
We're having beef tonight! |
|
한우 먹는 거야? |
Korean beef! |
|
10개 먹을 거야, 10개 |
I'm having ten portions. |
|
[헛기침 소리] |
|
|
어, 나
문수호 대표랑 할 얘기가 있어서 왔는데 |
I'd like to have a word with Mr.
Moon. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
깜쪽같이 얼굴을 싹 밀었구나, 어? |
I don't see the scar at all. |
|
이렇게 보니까 잘생긴 얼굴이었네 |
You're handsome without the scar. |
|
감사합니다 |
Thank you. |
|
어른한테 먼저 인사를 오는 게 예의 아니던가? |
You know it's a courtesy to first
send your regards to your elders, right? |
|
아, 그래, 이해한다 |
Oh, right. |
|
네가 예의범절을 익힐 만한 사정이 아니었지 |
You weren't in a position to learn
basic manners. |
|
눈칫밥만 먹고 자라서 |
You were never welcome anywhere. |
|
- 먼저 인사 못 드려서 죄송합니다 - 아가야 |
-I'm sorry I didn't give you my
regards. -Hey kid, |
|
한국에서 사업하기 쉽지 않다 |
It's not easy to run a business in
Korea. |
|
기댈 끄나풀도 없이 함부로 설치다가는 큰코다쳐요 |
You'll get in trouble if you keep
acting recklessly with no one to help you. |
|
다른 건물주나 임차인들도 만만하게 보지 말고 |
Don't think the other landlords
and tenants will go easy on you. |
|
명심하겠습니다,
아저씨 |
I'll remember that. |
|
돈
없는 사람들 현혹시키지 마 |
Stop giving those poor people
false hope. |
|
낡은 동넨 개발을 해야지 |
An old neighborhood needs to be
redeveloped. |
|
그래 |
Well, |
|
또
보자 |
I'll be seeing you. |
|
아저씨 |
Mr. Park. |
|
1층에 미용실 있던 3층짜리 상가 건물 |
Remember that three-story building
with a barber shop on the first floor? |
|
옛날에 그거 무슨 돈으로 사셨어요? |
Where did you get the money to buy
that? |
|
연구소 있던 자리에 |
You got it from the construction
company |
|
아파트 짓고 싶어 하던 건설사에서 준 거죠? |
that wanted to build apartments
where the lab used to be, right? |
|
연구소는 불에 타서 없어지게 하고 |
After letting the lab burn to
ashes. |
|
아저씨가 원한 바는 아니었지만 |
Though I'm sure that's not what
you wanted. |
|
그
화재로 문 박사님이 사망하셨죠 |
Dr. Moon died in that fire. |
|
응, 그래, 그래, 이해한다 |
Oh, yes. I understand. |
|
괴물 같은 얼굴로 눈칫밥 먹으면서 어린 시절 보냈으면은 |
Spending a miserable childhood
with a monstrous face |
|
뭐, 그런 피해 의식이 생길 만도 하지 |
would cause you to frame yourself
as a victim. |
|
괴물 같지는 않았습니다 |
It wasn't monstrous. |
|
한쪽은 미남이었죠 |
One side was good-looking. |
|
함부로 까불지 마라 |
Quit screwing around. |
|
나
무서운 사람이다 |
I'm a scary person. |
|
건강하세요,
아저씨 |
Be well, Mr. Park. |
|
그래, 수고해 |
Yes, good luck to you too. |
|
해라 씨, 좀 나와 봐 |
Hae-ra, come here for a second. |
|
(수호) 좋은 일이 생겨서 자축하는 의미로 |
I have something to celebrate. |
|
저녁에 알려줄게 |
I'll tell you this evening. |
|
(지훈) 나 요즘 열심히 살고 있다 |
I'm doing my best these days. |
|
해라야, 보고 싶다 |
Hae-ra, I miss you. |
|
정해라 |
Hae-ra. |
|
자작극이 좀 과하다, 두 개씩이나 |
Sending yourself two bouquets?
That's overkill. |
|
[메시지 도착 알림] |
|
|
(영미) 퇴근하고 좀
보자 좋은 소식이야 |
Come see me when you get off work.
I have good news. |
|
[재즈 음악] |
|
|
해라야, 여기 |
Over here. |
|
어, 어서 와 |
Join us. |
|
아니 왜? |
What's the matter? |
|
음식이 입에 안 맞니? |
Is the food not to your liking? |
|
저
회사 다시 들어가 봐야 해서요 |
I have to get back to work. |
|
하실 말씀 있으시면 빨리 하세요 |
If you have something to say, say
it now. |
|
내
그동안 미안했다 |
I'm sorry about how I've treated
you. |
|
너도 알다시피 |
As you know, |
|
이쪽이 워낙에 치열하잖니 사기꾼도 많고 |
this line of business is
cutthroat. There are a lot of swindlers too. |
|
먹고살기 바빠서 널 못 챙겼어 |
I was too busy taking care of
myself to look out for you. |
|
내가 이번에 옛날 너희 동네 그 우중충한 데 싹 밀고 |
I'm planning to clear out your old
neighborhood |
|
근사한 쇼핑몰 하나 만들려고 하거든 |
to build a fabulous shopping mall. |
|
내가 너 상가 하나 주마 |
I'll give you a portion of it. |
|
2층 정도 생각하고 계시나 봐 |
He's thinking of a shop on the
second floor. |
|
카페 같은 거 월세 주면 너도 인제 돈 걱정 없지, 뭐 |
If you lease it to a cafe or
something, you won't have to worry about money again. |
|
그걸 저한테 왜 주시는데요? |
Why would you do that? |
|
그동안 못 챙겨준 게 미안해서 |
Because I'm sorry that I didn't
look after you. |
|
전
영미 같은 온실 속의 화초가 아니라서 |
Unlike Young-mi, I'm not a
delicate flower. |
|
이
세상엔 공짜가 없다는 거 너무 잘 아는데요 |
I know very well that nothing is
free. |
|
물론 공짠 아니지 |
It's not free, of course. |
|
쇼핑몰이 잘 올라갈 수 있도록 |
You just need to put in some
effort |
|
너도 애만 좀 써주면 돼 |
to make sure the construction goes
well. |
|
그게 다다 |
That's it. |
|
어떤 애를 써야 되는지가 함정이겠네요 |
I guess the catch is what these
efforts are. |
|
계약서로 만들어 오시면 제가 생각 한번 해 볼게요 |
If you can put that in a contract,
I'll give it some consideration. |
|
애쓴다에 어떤 내용이 포함되는지도요 |
Please specify what kind of effort
you're talking about. |
|
[경쾌한 음악] |
|
|
내가 너 상가 하나 주마 |
I'll give you a portion of it. |
|
나
지금 어때? |
How do I look? |
|
기분 좋은 일 있나 봐? |
Did something good happen? |
|
손님이 잠깐 들른대 |
We have a guest coming. |
|
손님 누구? |
What guest? |
|
- 네 - 케이크가 엄청 맛있어 보여요 |
-Yes. -The cake looks delicious. |
|
한
조각 같이 드시죠 잘라 오라고 했어요 |
Why don't you have some too? I
asked my assistant to cut it. |
|
괜찮습니다 |
No, thanks. |
|
셔츠 가봉해 보실래요? |
Shall we fit your shirt? |
|
아니요, 잘
맞겠죠 |
No, I'm sure it'll fit nicely. |
|
그날 절 그렇게 꽉 안아 주셨는데 |
You gave me quite a hug that day
after all. |
|
그러니까 입어 보셔야죠 |
Still, you should try it on. |
|
제
손이 얼마나 정확한지 |
To see how accurate my hands are. |
|
선생님 |
Ma'am... |
|
다시는 그러지 말아 주세요 |
Please don't do that ever again. |
|
제가 좋아하는 여자도 옆에 있는데 |
It was quite rude of you to do
that |
|
장난이 좀 지나치셨어요 |
in front of the woman I love. |
|
그리고 |
And... |
|
해라 옷에만 신경 써 주시면 됩니다 |
please just focus on Hae-ra's
clothes. |
|
저
셔츠 많습니다 |
I have a lot of shirts. |
|
그래도... |
But... |
|
친구가 밀라노에서 남성복 샵을 하거든요 |
A friend of mine runs a men's
boutique in Milan. |
|
저
사실 거기 셔츠만 입습니다 |
In fact, I only wear shirts from
that place. |
|
그러시군요 |
I see. |
|
이태리 원단 좋죠 |
Italian fabric is good. |
|
셔츠랑 해라 옷값 미리 드리겠습니다 |
Here's the payment for the shirt
and for Hae-ra's clothes. |
|
셔츠는 따로 안 보내주셔도 괜찮습니다 |
You don't have to send me the
shirt. |
|
차
잘
마셨습니다 |
Thanks for the tea. |
|
[불길한 느낌의 음악] |
|
|
문은 잠그지 말고 가 |
Don't lock the door. |
|
정해라가 올 거야 |
Hae-ra is coming. |
|
이거 진짜 근사하다 |
This one's really nice. |
|
너무 예뻐요 |
These are so gorgeous. |
|
정성을 다해 만들어 봤어요 |
I put all my effort into them. |
|
우리 직원이 날더러 천재라잖아 |
My assistant calls me a genius,
you know. |
|
천재 맞으세요 |
You are. |
|
근데 너무 다 작품 같은 옷들이라서 |
But these all look like works of
art. |
|
공짜 아니에요 |
They're not free. |
|
나도 뭐 하나 줘 |
I want something in return. |
|
뭐
드릴까요? |
What should I give you? |
|
그거 줘요 |
That bracelet. |
|
- 이거요? - 그거면 돼 |
-This? -That will do. |
|
어, 이거 싼 건데요 |
But this is really cheap. |
|
그거 나 주고 입어봐요, 빨리 |
Give me that and try them on. |
|
[바이올린 음악] |
|
|
이상한 일은 없었죠? |
There wasn't anything unexpected,
right? |
|
이거 왜 이런 거야? |
What is happening? |
|
죄는 지었지만 |
I did do some bad things, |
|
왜
나만 벌받아? |
why am I the only one being
punished? |
|
너
주사 있는 거면 술 끊어야 해 |
If you have a drinking problem,
you need to quit drinking. |
|
귀엽네 |
That's funny. |
|
술도 컨트롤 못 하면서 무슨 자수성가야? |
How will you become successful if
you can't control your drinking? |
|
- 정해라가 좋으냐? -
좋아요 |
-Do you love Hae-ra? -I do. |
|
박
회장이 보내서 왔나 본데 |
I guess Park sent you. |
|
정말 수준 이하다 |
This is low, even for him. |
|
좋은 말로 할 때 그냥 가세요 |
Get lost while I'm asking nicely. |
|
그냥 동네가 사라지는 게 싫어 |
I just don't want this
neighborhood to disappear. |
|
우리 어릴 때 추억이 있는 곳이니까 |
This is where we spent our
childhood. |
|
나
오늘 집에 안 갈래 |
I'm not going home tonight. |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét